Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 04:02:41
Page:  1 
Made Man Ceremony Invitation Started by: Batiatus on Nov 22, '14 15:39

Noble men and women of the mafia, friends old and new, I invite you to honor the storied House of Batiatus with your presence three days hence, for the Made Man Induction Ceremony of good BATIATUS! Join me in celebration as I elevate my good self from the lowly associate caste of preening shit-eaters I presently wallow in, and enter the prestigious company of Honorable Men in minimum fucking time! Wine will be poured in gluttonous excess and seed will be spilled upon the backs of beautiful women to mark fucking occasion! The celebration is open to all men and women of noble rank and political prominence. Mere associates need not dishonor the occasion with your presence and vile stench. Generous gifts of coin will be not only accepted, but fucking encouraged. No sum too large. It will be a glorious evening, envied even by the Gods themselves, as Batiatus of the House of Batiatus rises from the muck, from the likes of common cunt to that of Made fucking Man! Hail Batiatus!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $160,000 Tip

Why on earth would you want to invite outsiders to the most secretive and sacred of ceremonies within your family?

Report Post Tip

Wasabi, I believe he was inviting people of stature to make connections? Still can be considered odd of course, but not like he was giving invites to random nobodies like you and I.

Still, it remains to be seen whether or not Batiatus manages to achieve the status he so boldly expects will be granted. I don't know anything about being a leader in this thing of ours, but I do feel that were I in such a position then someone making such a public show of one of the most sacred parts of this life would be made to wait a very long time before they achieved that goal, hopefully then the person would understand the true value of it.

Report Post Tip
Ah yes good Wasabi and good Kevin, while your questions and input are both valued and appreciated, may I remind you both that neither of you are invited. Gratitude nonetheless for your feedback, and may the Gods bless you both with good fortune in your own quests for glory.
Report Post Tip

Sounds Fun, I am sure that your father would've be proud.

However if i do come to this special occasion of your,  I will be having no seed on my back.

Thank you very much for the invitation, and hope make it :D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Good TIIYAH of the House of Pog Mo Thoin, I can assure you that a woman of your stature and prominence will be afforded all the courtesies and comforts the House of Batiatus has to offer, and no such honorable woman will have such insult hurled upon their noble backs. And should anyone try anything of the slightest they will find themselves lying outside in the streets, their throats slit and absent their cocks! This is a celebration where ALL in attendance will be treated like royalty! Not just my own good self. Gratitude in advance for honoring me with your presense TIIYAH
Report Post Tip

Will I, the great Morgoth, Dark Lord, Black Foe and Enemy of the World, be allowed to attend this ceremony?

Report Post Tip
Don Morgoth, you HONOR me with your inquiries. You will of course be invited and seated in a place of prominence along with good TIIYAH, with full view of the bloodletting of fucking palm and burning of saint, as good Batiatus pledges loyalty and allegiance to Don Gravity and the City of Olde. Hail Don Morgoth!
Report Post Tip

I'm with Wasabi on this, you shouldn't want to share such a sacred meaningful ceremony in he streets.  What the hell is wrong with people?  Is there any direction whatsoever?  Damn. 

Report Post Tip

Hail me! Hail Don Gravity, Hail soon-to-be MADE MAN Batiatus! I have also received information that you have acquired a live and actual

saint to burn for your ceremony!

Report Post Tip

Batiatus of house Batiatus i would love nothing more then to witness you rise above the status of mere mortal i do hope i am not to late to have a place reserved to witness this event.

returned smiles sweetly at Batiatus

Ah Batiatus this would indeed be a momentus occasion, having watched you rise through the ranks only a fool would pass up the opportunity to attend such a prestigious affair, I will dig out my Toga and grace the house of Batiatus with me presence, I hope you have plenty of fresh grapes. 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Made Man Ceremony Invitation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL