Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 16:20:33
Page:  1 
Rigging The Election Phase I Started by: Vincent-Insigne on Nov 22, '14 21:48
"I respect you so much for taking me in as your associate, Demon. I won't let you down. You got my word on that fella. Anything you want, you just ask."

Fuck it. Why did I have to fucking ask? Turns out he had a job lined up for me to take care of asap. I'd only been working for the family less than a week, and already I was an important part of what they were doing in Queens.

See, Broly ran the rackets that came out of Queens, and the godfather himself took most of the profits. That's just how it went. The godfather was in on every little thing that happened in Queens. Even if it was gambling on which bum was gonna win the fight. He took most of the profits. No one complained, because we respected him too much.

"What is it you need me to do? Name it fella!"

Demon filled me in on the basics. Word on the street was Queens needed a new mayor, and we needed someone who could run some rackets outta city hall. Killing two birds with one stone as my old man used to say. That drunken Irish bastard was the smartest guy I ever knew. Still, that didn't stop Paulie One Nut, and Jimmy the Bat from whacking him.

"Kyle Corbin is his name? I think I know the guy, went to school with him. Prick used to steal my lunch money. Mind if I break some of his teeth first, eh?"

I chuckled as I take a drag from the cigarette I hand burning away in my clenched fist. Demon was a laid back kinda guy but he didn't have time for messing around. He shook his head as he flashed me a smile.

"Fine, fuck you then. Alright, your wish is my command pal. Kyle Corbin will be the new Queens mayor, you ain't gotta worry bout nothin'."

I finished the smoke then I flick it onto the pavement. Demon and I shook hands, then departed. I headed down to the local bistro to meet with some fellas who would know how to make a move on Kyle Corbin to make him run for the political side of things. Maybe.. Just maybe we could force his hand at this. The godfather, and most others, was sure to profit outta this.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rigging The Election Phase I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL