Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:38:14
Page:  1 
Fort Manciagli for Honor, Unity, and Dignity Started by: Louis-Man on Nov 23, '14 00:40

Shortly after Godfather Ajani had announced to the masses that he had assumed the role of Godfather, Ajani ordered Louis-Man his RHM to meet him in the meeting room. Louis-Man knew there was much on the agenda to have handled and was eager to get back to work, he never was one to party when there was business to attend to. Louis was a smart man and knew what was coming based off of the the speech he had just heard from Godfather Ajani.

He looks to Louis, "You will be setting up under me today my friend. I have taught you much and we have been along each others side for quite some time now. Now it's time for you rise up and show the world how great you truly are. I have bought you a new Fort to call your own and I know you will serve me and The Loop Chicago well, no doubt."

Louis-man is honored to hear the news of being allowed to own a Fort of his own. He always dreamed of owning a great Fort Like the great men who taught him everything he know's about this life. You see, Louis Manciagli wasn't a man rich with wealth or with a tradition of great bloodlines to bless the shores of this land like many of his comrade's. He was just a young bastard with no memory of a father, and after the death of his mother he decided to leave Sicily, for the land of opportunity people called it. There was nothing else for him in the world so after reaching Chicago he quickly got to work, striving to reach the big leagues 1 purse, shlub, or hubcap at a time. At some point he realized that he was just a natural leader in the life of crime and quickly rose through the ranks and was inducted into the Fort Izzel family.

He had continuously trained and honed his skills and knowledge awaiting patiently for this day for quite some time, but he never saw this coming so soon or in this fashion. With many of The Loop's Leader's fallen over the last few month's it wasn't a surprise that his great leadership was now being called upon. 

Ajani looks to him, "So what do you say? I know your more than capable and you have truly earned it, so it's your's. Your just going to have to come up with a name." he opens his hand and outstretches his hand towards Louis, in it is a shiny ring of key's. Louis-man's heart started pumping uncontrollably. It was like time slowed for a moment and Godfather Ajani's words slurred as Louis-Man stood there in shock and awe as all these thoughts of The Loop's fallen leader's poured into his brain......

He thought of his fallen leader Jono, slain by a Delaware crew in such a tragic fashion. He thought of the pain of losing his mentor and friend, and how hard it hit him on that tragic day. He couldn't believe it, he had wished it was all a bad dream. Louis didn't back down though he used this to fuel him to be even greater of a man and to push even harder to protect his loved one's in honor and memory of his beloved mentor.

Then he thought of Godfather Mako and how he had vowed to serve this great man, only having gotten the chance to become close with this great man a few weeks before his sudden illness and untimely death. He had just begun to learn who Mako truly was, and the aura that surrounded this man had inspired him furthermore in ways people will never truly understand. Something had hit him one night when he was up late at the bar talking with Mako that had slightly altered and inspired him. This helped Louis-man to refine himself to be a better Mobster and Leader and gave him an extra spark that he is unable to translate to human vocabulary.

Then he thought of the rise and fall of -Draven-, she took over the role of Acting Godmother after the death of Godfather Mako. She with many other's worked hard to unify the Loop in this grave time, and was really onto something good, unity of a district. -Draven and Louis had talked very briefly on a couple occasions on the issue of unity between the families within a district and unity in general. She assumed the role of Godmother and her life was cut short after more unfortunate luck struck The Loop Chicago once again. A series of small attacks and riot's broke in the streets, and when the dust settled another leader of The Loop had fallen.

All this ran through his head so quickly and something hit him instantly like a sign from God ......... He was always good at drawing on his life lessons and learning from every experience he encountered. So he knew that he would have to lead his Fort to the promise land's in remembrance of The Loop's fallen heroes, by drawing from the Dignity and Honor he learned from Don Jono, with the unexplained Aura of Greatness in the likeness of Godfather Mako and with the Unity of the people spoken by Godmother -Draven-. 

Louis Manciagli quickly snapped out of his stupor to address Godfather Ajani as a wide grin slowly stretched across his face. "I'd be honored Godfather Ajani! You know me very well by now, and know that I'm here to serve you and The Loop Chicago. You know I'm an original Fort guy so I'll have to keep the tradition going. So in honor of Fort Izzel and Fort Alara my fort will assume my surname Manciagli so that my family name will have it's own mark in history and have it's place in the tradition and history of the many fort's before it. We will stand for honor, unity and dignity, in remembrance of the fallen leader's of The Loop Chicago."

And with that Fort Manciagli was born....

Fort Manciagli

for Honor, Unity, and Dignity

Report Post Tip

Congrats Louis-Man with you getting a crew of your own 

It will be a pleasure to help you with this mate and looking forward to be working with you 

Report Post Tip

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Louieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I am so happy for you!! A very big Congratulations to you, this is a testament to all your hard work that you have put into your families and The Loop as a whole! WooHoo!!

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations, Louis, for this accomplishment. You definitely deserved it! Thanks for being a friend!"

Rossa walks over to give Louis-Man a congratulatory hug, then excuses herself from the room.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Louis!!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend.  This is something that is very well deserved that is for sure.  From the first day I seen you join The Loop you strove to become the best.  And since that day you have never stopped working towards being it either.  You wanted to make sure you knew as much as possible before taking on bigger roles and was never afraid of it.  This was something that impressed me, I then knew you were the only one for this job. You being a original Fort member makes this decision so much easier as well.  Congratulations and I look forward to seeing what you can do with this opportunity my friend.

Report Post Tip

Smiling he walks out of his car for what is such a glorious time for the loop.

"Louis-Man, it is a pleasure to see you rise as a future star and i look forward to watching your growth and progress.  We have talked a few times and have made our fair share of money working together on a few crimes."

looking back at Tony his driver

"I wish you the heartiest congratulations and the best of luck with  your new enterprise."

leaving with a nod, he returns to his car.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Louis! You deserved this.  I'm glad that you have your chance now of your own family.  I wish you and your family the best of luck in the Loop!  Can't wait to see all the great things you can do!

Elsa smile and walks up to you and shake your hand.  

Congratulations once again my friend.  

Report Post Tip

Honor! Unity! Dignity!

TinyTina pumped her fist into the air as she said each word.

Honor! Unity! Dignity!

Again, more fist pumps as she chanted. The second time around though, she didn’t hear others chant with her. What was this? She had thought it was a thing to do. Tina looked around her and noticed everyone looking around at her. Well, not around at her, just at her. She narrowed her eyes thinking about a quick recovery.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Tina smiled from ear to ear. She approached Louis-Man and gave him her secret hand shake minus the spit. 

Congratulations Louis-Man. Very exciting times we live in. Very exciting times for you today. Myself and yourself have only had a few run ins with each other, a few organized crimes we made our bitch and a few chats, but from those few times I can tell you are a strong man. Like a monster, but without the scary parts. Like the president! A strong leader. Godfather Ajani has made a wise choice with you.

Honor!

Tina did one fist pump into the air and looked around. Really! Was no one else excited for this fabulous event. She shook her head and smiled back at Louis-Man. Maybe there was some punch around her she could spike to start a party with a capitol Y.

Again, congratulations on your bold suit Mr. Louis. You look super stylin’. 

Report Post Tip

The little Alien pushed back from the poker table and walked over to Louis who had just felted him for the fourth time this night. Extending a hand he shook and brought Louis's hand up in a firm grip. Kissing the Don's finger he smiled.

I look forward to getting to know you better Don Louis. Perhaps even learning how to best you at this human game that seems to give me the pip every time. Tonight just isn't my night.

Congratulations on your great achievement of becoming a leader in The Loop. I look forward to working with you.

With that the little Alien strolled out into the night air and smiled to himself.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fort Manciagli for Honor, Unity, and Dignity
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL