Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 01:19:17
Page:  1 
What would you do different Started by: J-Smith on Nov 24, '14 15:00

Bank heist Gone bad

You and your crew were walking down the street. When you turn and see a bank loading money into a back of a car. Only having three BGs on the money. You turn to your crew give them the mob nod. You send two Mobsters around front you and you RHM around back to the money. You Send you LHM around the corner in the Getaway vehicle. Two mobsters in the front pistol whip the Two guards you hold the last at gun point. When you Calmly Whisper "Slowly had me the bag and you and your men will not die" as he slowly hand the bag over. A fourth guard pops out of the bank and open fires on your two men in front of the vehicle "pew pew"One of your men are hit as the rest of your crew fleas for the Get away car. You grab your wounded soldier and yell out to the get away car "get out of here i got this" as you turn and run down an ally. At this point you hear the cop sirens. closing in on you, and your Crew mate is bleeding out you find a dark corner behind a dumpster to take a breath. Not knowing when you Crew members last breath is going to be. As a copper cruises by you jump out. Blood dripping from your shirt. Yelling "stop." the Coppers jump out guns raised and yell "Down on your knees" so as you are slowing going down you tell the coppers "My mate is shot, Help him" While pleading to the cops to save your mates life you are violently tackled from behind and put in shackles. The police slowly make it over to your crew mate and at that time it is to late. he took his last breath by the smelly old sushi bar dumpster and 300k. RIP

WOULD YOU HAVE DONE ANYTHING DIFFERENT??????

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

"Seems as though this guy did what he thought was honorable, taking a trip to jail in order to have a chance to help his friend during his dying moments. Either to hopefully save his life or to at least be able to be by his side as he took his final breaths."

"If it was me I would have tried to plan the robbery a little more carefully to help prevent such tragedy. I would have taken the time to really scope out the scene for a few weeks and get a good idea of their usual routine. Maybe then I could have spared the lives of my men or women."

Report Post Tip

"I agree with you Louis! A task like this takes a lot of planning. I wouldn't have gone in without having a detailed outline of everything that goes on while they're dropping off the money. How many bodyguards go inside, how many stay outside, how long the bodyguard is inside.. So many things would need to be decided on in order to succeed on the bank heist. There's no point in your members getting killed when you can plan and make decisions before just winging it!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What would you do different
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL