Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 08:13:41
Page:  1 
Made Man Ceremony Cancellation Started by: Batiatus on Nov 25, '14 04:06

Don Gravity strokes his cock using the sweat of my labor to moisten his mighty palm, only to then turn fuck me like a common whore. Good people of the mafia, it is with great shame that I stand before you on the eve of what would be my Made Man Ceremony NOT as your peer, but as a lowly associate, a wise guy, the rank of piss and shit, and announce cancellation of celebration. I fill Don Gravity's pockets with coin to the point of overflowing, yet on the eleventh day of my life as a mobster, I find myself no closer to the glory I strive to achieve. No noble rank to accompany my name. No promotion to that of a Man of Honor. The name Batiatus still warrants no respect, strikes no fear in the hearts of men. The Gods insult me further me by saying I do not have the "clout" to organize fucking crimes of great fortune. Godfather Kyubey does not seek my council or advice when implementing policy to the masses. Women of political prominence like Kelly_Kapowski ignore my advances, making mockery of the sheer notion of sharing bed with good Batiatus. They SHUN Batiatus. HUMILIATION!

Sigh

However while the Gods of Misfortune continue to dangle their cocks from the heavens to piss on my head, and while your sympathies are welcome and fucking encouraged, I ask that you see beyond the sadness this day has brought to us all and see INSPIRATION in its place! For I, Batiatus of The House of Batiatus have seen light and fucking clarity! Perhaps in Don Gravity's House, becoming a Made Man means more than just the lining of pockets with coin. More than the ability to carry copious amounts of drug in minimum time. Perhaps in order for the books to be open in Philadelphia, City of Olde, one must see past himself, past his own ambitions and desires, and serve the greater good. I shall double fucking effort and prove myself worthy of being seated at Don Gravity's table! Long live Don Gravity for bringing meaning and purpose to the rank of Made Man in Philadelphia, and through my own fucking actions and loyalty may the Gods some day bless me with good fortune so that I too may enter the ranks of the noble, so that I may someday bring value to his family and glory to his house. May my misfortune on this day serve as fucking example to the masses that becoming a Made Man remains a sacred rite of passage, remains an HONOR and responsibility not to be taken fucking lightly.  And should my fate lead me to the books one day being open to accept my name, may the legs of women of prominence everywhere open as well to accept the seed of BATIATUS, MADE FUCKING MAN!  Blessings and good fortune to all!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It should be noted that with the word Mafia, the Sicilians intend to express two things, two social phenomena, that can be analyzed in separate ways even though they are closely related. The Mafia, or rather the essence of the Mafia, is a way of thinking that requires a certain line of conduct such as maintaining one's pride or even bullying in a given situation. On the other hand, the same word in Sicily can also indicate, not a special organization, but the combination of many small organizations, that pursue various goals, in the course of which its members almost always do things which are basically illegal and sometimes even criminal. ...  congrats'

Report Post Tip

First, time matters not, as it is up to the Crew Leader for your promotion. Well, there are time requirements, but that doesn't mean with time, and unit requirements being met, you will get the promotion. In my opinion.. working hard, donating/tributing, and just being who they want as not just an associate, but family in the crew.....You have to prove yourself worthy to be a member of the family. You just can't let anyone in you know.

Good Luck.

Report Post Tip

Getting promoted to a Made Man is the basic promotion that makes you a part of one's crew.It is not just a regular promotion for having the required units or donating as the upper ranks.Getting Made means that you have the trust of your Leader and the entire crew,because when you get Made you dont just unlock the OCs.You accept certain responsibilities such as  Sponsoring new players and help the family during wars etc..

Your CL life may literally depend on you,so you must prove worthy,the process may last way longer than 11 days,so be patient and loyal.The promotion will happen and when it does it will be well deserved.Then you will know your CL trusts you.

Report Post Tip

The woman Mari and fellow countryman Roman flatter me with their words by reiterating points I already made.

However it is young Roman's words that serve as reminder to me about sponsoring, certainly a task worthy of mention.  I will send word to Don Gravity at once with message of my intent to take men beneath my station into his noble House and train them in our ways so that they too can become men of honor themselves. I shall let ambition speak louder than fucking tongue to win favor with Don Gravity, so that one day I may sit at his table with the noble likes of AmyPond and good Acid, rather than in the bowels of his headquarters among miscreants like kong and Pistone where I presently rot. Hail Batiatus and ALL future associates of the House of Batiatus!

Report Post Tip
Miscreants like kong and I eh?
Report Post Tip

Go back to your hole in the HQ cretin.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sad to hear but you will get there, Hard work and dedication to your family always pays off in the end:D

Report Post Tip
I think this serves the kid right because he needs to learn a bit more before getting that sacred title. Feel free to get in contact with me if you have any questions Heh.
Report Post Tip
I am sure a Wise guy with 20 units will have all the answers to any questions you may have Batiatus.
Report Post Tip
If the wise guy does not I'm sure the thug will huh kid? Talk to me when you're no longer clinging to mothers tit boy.
Report Post Tip

Can't you just will your way into the place you want to be?

Report Post Tip
I suppose you're right Confusious, thank you for bringing the light.
Report Post Tip
Batiatus it is truly a pity that you still have not been graced with this honor in the House of Gravity. Now you wear this 23 days of shame, clinging to the mantle of Wise Guy till the end of your pitiful reign:S
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Made Man Ceremony Cancellation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL