Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:52:00
Page:  1 
Queens stepping up the Trade Started by: LF on Nov 25, '14 20:22

Broly entered Ladyfighters room and did not even wait till she offered him a chair, but immediately sat down.

"We have to talk"

Ladyfighter, surprised by her Underboss behaviour, looked up from her accountants report and smiled at him.

"Good morning to you too Broly, how are things going in Busthead Blockers?"

Broly relaxed abit and started talking about what was obviously something that annoyed him.

"Sorry ma'am, I should have not forgotten my manners, but I am really annoyed. Everything in Busthead Blockers is going well. Only I have a complaint. I noticed in my accountant reports that someone from your family is taking my Finest booze for free and this is not the first time it happened. How can I make a good living if I have to give my booze for free. Your family can get some free and the rest for a reasonable price, but now I face some of my booze is disappearing and i am not making profit. Do you have any idea what is going on?"

Ladyfighter looked at the little paper Broly is showing her and she recognizes the handwriting of her lovely Right Hand Dollface.

"I can explain this Broly, this is written by Dollface. She is exploring a new market and is using your booze to get the lowest price she can get. Last night she told me the guy was so drunk he almost gave her the merchandise for free".

Broly surprised by this answer, sat back and started thinking.

"Actually, I never thought of this idea, but it makes sense. Queens will get rich and we shine around the world. Can I ask you what exactly is the merchandise she is getting?"

Ladyfighter walks towards a big box a bit hidden in a corner of her office. She slowly opens the cover and takes something out of it.

"This Broly, this fine Magnum she bought for a fine price. These guns are still illegal here in our world, but the illegal trade market already has a few."

Broly takes the gun in his hands as if it was made of glass. You could see his face turning from normal into complete admiration of this fine gun.

"That is amazing Ladyfighter, how did Dollface find someone who was dealing them? I love it".

Broly totally forgot he came here to complain about the loss of his booze.

"Yes Broly, she found him and he is going to get us more guns soon. And you know, if you would not have come to me today, I would have crossed the street to visit you in your office. Dollface needs a building of her own, so we can cover the illegal trading of these guns. I ordered that that old warehouse around the corner, we are not using at the moment, is being prepared for a bulletshop. I got a fake license whipped up and had some ex agents back it up so recent officers and hunters could buy weapons and ammo, everything looked legit as far as anyone could tell. In the back room where all the profit will take place for us. I think its time for Queens to expand and we need someone to run this operation."

"Hell yes Lady, it will be a perfect opportunity for Queens to expand. Dollface really put herself in the picture with this deal. And we could use some more recruits to fill the labor places coming free by expanding businesses. Very good idea."

"I know you would agree Broly, lets go to Dollface and tell her the news".

Together they walked into Dollface's office. She was on the phone with someone and when she saw Ladyfighter and Broly coming in, she immediately ended the call.

"Sorry Chuckie, have to leave, talk to you soon. No, nothing wrong, will tell you later."

"Ah, Chuckie again". Ladyfighter smiled. "You two are getting along very well dont you?"

With a blush on her face Dollface offered Ladyfighter and Broly a chair. Ladyfighter sat down and started to talk.

"Well Dollface, we are here to make you an offer. Broly did complain about the booze you took from him, but once I told him why you did that, he cannot stop smiling anymore. We decided that it is time for you to start your own business and make it a profitable one for Queens. The warehouse around the corner is ready for you to start your bulletshop. Everything is ready and you only have to move over there".

Dollface surprised and in shock stumbbled a "thhhaaannkkk you. This is a great opportunity for me and I would love to start my own family. I like to thank you and Broly for this".

"Well that is settled then. The sign on the shop says: Gunslingers. Go hun, take some people with you and start your carreer".

Ladyfighter and Broly smiled when they saw Dollface trying to walk out of her office to find Chuckie to tell him the news. She made a joy jump and ran outside to find Chuckie.

"Well Broly, that leaves us to tell the rest of Queens. Lets take a glass of champagne and move on with our work".

Report Post Tip

Tepid walks down the streets,  smoking a cig and not really paying attention to anything. He enters Queens, knowing that because he sees many familiar faces greeting him as he goes. He notices LF proclaiming that Dollface will get a crew of her own. Tepid carefully listens to LF’s and Broly’s words and claps along with the crowd when they are finished. He notices Dollface standing along LF and Broly and shakes her hand while kissing her on both cheeks.

"Congratulations with getting your very own crew, I am sure you will do great work for LF and Queens as captain, just like you did as Right Hand!"

Report Post Tip

Dolls Dolls Dolls! You've proven that hard work does eventually pay of and that patience is also a virtue. You first joined me as a little Dolface quite some time ago along with Chuckie and LF. You grew there until the time came for LF to skip off to form her family. You grew from strength to strength learning the ropes as you went a long. Till you eventually became her Left Hand and then her Right Hand.

LF then went to Queens where she became Godmother there. You've now made your way to form your own family under her and I could not be happier hearing the news. I am so proud of you hun. Well done and I look forward in seeing you continuing to shine. Much love from Brooklyn! <3

Report Post Tip

Thank you both to  LF and  Amethyst for taking a chance on me, Love you both 

Report Post Tip
Sheldon was at HQ when he saw Broly entered into GMs office,he was surprised that Broly didn't say any word to him,but after few moments he heard laughs from office and then he go outside to smoke a cigarette and drink some coffe
When Sheldon came home GM told him a news about Doll,Sheldon was delighted he took bottle of finest wine and go to Dolls HQ...
"Congratz Doll truly deserved I wish you all best at your new position,cheers"
Report Post Tip

Alice walks up to Doll with a big smile, and throws an arm around her.

Dollface, I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to see you here.  You have worked hard for our district, and definitely proven yourself.  This is such a great achievement, one that is well deserved.  I wish you the best on your new adventure, I know you will do great and make us all proud.  Its an honor to stand by your side and help to create the wonderful family I know you will have.

Congrats girl, you deserve it.

Wanders back to the new HQ to get the celebration party started. 

Report Post Tip

Doll, you were one of the first to help me get on my feet in my new life after joining LF here in Queens. You have been a great influence to me even after I moved with Broly when he was Authed in Queens and I am happy to see you finally Authed yourself. I wish you the best of luck and success as a new leader. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Broly approaches Doll with a smirk on his face as he shakes her hand…

You Doll are quite simply put an amazing person, you have done so much for all of us that served with LF. You truly do deserve this promotion and I know you will do great here in Queens as a leader. I remember not all that long ago when LF called me to her office and we talked, and there was without a doubt if there was anyone who deserved such an opportunity it should be you. I know success will follow you, because I know you and I know you won’t have it any other way.

Leaning over Broly whispers in Dolls ear…

You owe me a few of those fantastic pieces if weaponry for the booze you took…

Broly chuckles…

Or at least a decent discount!

Report Post Tip

Annie was so excited at the word of Dollface's new position, that she spilled the cup of coffee she had been enjoying all over her new outfit.  Despite her soggy attire, Annie rushed to the streets to find the newly appointed leader.  There was a small crowd gathering, so Annie took a moment to wring out her shirt before approaching.

Congratulations, Dollface!

Annie leaned in for a hug, but thought better of it at the last second.

Oh, sorry!  I'm such a klutz!

She motioned to her clothing by way of explanation.

Anyway, you really deserve this.  I'm so happy for you!

Report Post Tip

Matches was tending to the stills, working hard to keep them burning when he herd a loud commotion brewing around the HQ. Brolly had just brought home the news of a new business partnership right here in Queens. When he announced that it was Dollface who would be at the helm of the operation, the headquarters began to overflow with cheers. Before long everyone was racing out to streets to find Dollface and give her their congratulations. Matches was quick to follow

Congratulations Dollface! Even in my short time here, i have heard many stories of you. All were told to me with utmost respect and adoration. This is truly well deserved! Many of the people I myself give thanks and look up to, in turn look up  and give thanks to you. I feel very privileged to be here at such an exciting time, and look forward to being here while both your new venture and Queens prosper!

Report Post Tip

Alabama smiles and watches as people greet and congratulate Dollface, before finally approaching her also.

Congrats Dollface! I've not been here long enough to understand you as much as the rest have, but even in my short time I've saw what a hard worker you have been for not just LF, but the District as a whole. I'm certain you'll do very well in this new position and look forward to watching you grow.

If there should ever be anything you need from me, you only need to ask.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Dollface I haven't really talked to you before but I know LF picks the right people to step up. Wish you all the best for the future..
Report Post Tip

OMG you are going to do so great Dollface! I am so happy for you! 

Report Post Tip
B is out driving hos car around when he sees Broly LF and Dollface talking he dosent know them all that well afterall be is relatively new to the moblife but he stops his car in front of the building and rolls his window down "Hey how are you guys" says B "Well just saying congrats to Dollface she just got the nod to start her own Crew" says LF "Well congrats hope you the best" says B as he lights a cigarette and drives off
Report Post Tip
B is out driving hos car around when he sees Broly LF and Dollface talking he dosent know them all that well afterall be is relatively new to the moblife but he stops his car in front of the building and rolls his window down "Hey how are you guys" says B "Well just saying congrats to Dollface she just got the nod to start her own Crew" says LF "Well congrats hope you the best" says B as he lights a cigarette and drives off
Report Post Tip

Congratulation Dollface! I wish you the best with your new family!

Report Post Tip

BigHurt pops the cork from his bottle.. "Dollface!! Congratulations on your crew!" he shouts from outside her HQ. He knew this is well deserved and can only imagine how proud Chuckie must be. "Always look forward to working with you, Dollface." 

After lighting up and swigging from the bottle.. he raises the bottle and tips the brim of his fedora towards Dollface and her hands.. then walks away.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Doll! You deserve this chance.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Queens stepping up the Trade
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL