Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 14:04:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Cristiano_Ronaldo &The morons of LA' Started by: Geronomo on Nov 27, '14 03:19
I'm sorry *Gt
Report Post Tip

why are you still out here chatting on gt? no one gives afuck what you have to say or think your just a idiot like the good Godfather said you my son are a waste of space so please vacate 

Report Post Tip

Woot Apache!!

Now that that's out of the way,  GT I've never even heard of you and I already don't like you.  I'm sure I wouldn't have liked your father either.  That has to tell you something huh?  Maybe become a super cool professional international cwiminal like me and shut your gas hole?  Maybe develop fantastic coke habit like and you to can gain a friend or too?...Maybe?

Report Post Tip
I think your ridulous and the fact you have to come put here and insult people just shows how salty you really are. I think you should crawl back in your hole where you belong. I have nothing to say to you anymore. I hope finally find peace with yourself whenever that maybe but beating yourself and basically stalking people isn't any good.
Report Post Tip
One day I'll really find out what salty means.
Report Post Tip

It is a mafia phenomenon, Flan, and hands down one of the funniest things you can say.

I would go as far as to say it is up there alongside such all time greats as "OOCitis", "butt hurt" and perhaps even the almighty, "kthxbai".

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Salty is also a term for "seasoned" sailors take from that what you will!
Report Post Tip

Talking from experience there, Bunk?

Report Post Tip
The idiotic term salty has also been used to describe good Batiatus's seed
Report Post Tip

All hale Batiatus's 

with that now said why wre we still runing round in this place with this idiot gt?

Report Post Tip

Na man the bunk dont like water 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cristiano_Ronaldo &The morons of LA'
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL