Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 22:25:11
Page:  1 
Whatchya Thankful For? Started by: Zooey on Nov 27, '14 17:12

Hey All,

Happy Thanksgiving :) 

I thought something fun would be too say one thing we are thankful for. I know often times we can get caught up in the mix of the game and try to figure out how to get the next unit or how to beat out another person to a RIA but maybe a line or two of what you are thankful for as far as this game goes. 

Personally, I am thankful for the people i have met here. I have never felt more accepted and appreciated by a group of strangers right here. With this being a game and all you guys really know the border of when to care for your friends and i am just very impressed with so many of you. I have received some great affirmation from all of you too. So i wish you all a very good day and even if i don't know you theres a good chance that we could be friends so i am thankful for what could be for us too :) 

Ok Who is next!?

Report Post Tip

I'm thankful for a lot of things, but I just wanted to say I'm especially thankful for you Zooey :)

Report Post Tip

Tough one.

First and foremost I am thankful to live in a country where free speech is tolerated.  I am thankful to live in a country where human rights come before anything else.  I am thankful to live in a country where I will never go hungry or be forced to live on the streets scraping a living off strangers.

I am also thankful for my health, my friends and my family without whom, I probably wouldn't be here today.

So, I would motion, while you are enjoying your Thanksgiving meal or your Christmas meal, take a minute to spare a thought for the millions of people in the world not able to put a meal on the table for themselves or their kids.  Take a minute to think of all those people that live under repressive regimes or those blighted by famine.  We (Westerners) take so much for granted and a lot of us turn a blind eye to what else is going on in the world but Christmas is the time of year above all others to remember and be thankful for everything we have. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Not having the sharts this year.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Haha. Yeah sharts aren't too fun lol.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Whatchya Thankful For?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL