Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 20:20:33
Page:  1 
Laughter in the Streets Started by: Kuku- on Nov 27, '14 18:39

Ours is a world of cliques, factions, groups, groupings and secrecy.  In jokes abound.  Information is sacrosanct and sharing it can lead to death.  As can ridicule, insinuation and insubordination.

Within this world, however, laughter is in itself a currency.  The Streets have echoed to peals of laughter from the Gwarble Barble, among others, and a discourse has grown organically, based often on the misfortune of others.

So I'd like to propose a discussion and a conclusion.

Who has caused the most amount of laughter on the Streets?  For the sake of this discussion, let us also include IRC Avenue and coffee shops.

As is reasonably well known, I do not often frequent IRC Avenue.  I was banned from that district for quite some time, on the word of a twist ego-maniac who is happily, and justly, no longer in this thing of ours.

I'll kick things off.

Benny's bloodlines are, word for word, by some margin, the funniest on the Streets.  Accessible humour, just the right amount of victimisation and a steady stream of notable characters (NOT in the OOC meaning of the word) have emanated from Benny's bloodline.

SexyBeast, for one - hilarious.  And more recently, PantiesBeDroppin.

Report Post Tip

insubordination 303303 gang

Report Post Tip
$303 $303
Report Post Tip
Who is this gt fella that can't even put a complete sentence together? Was he dropped as a baby? Kicked in the head by a horse? I'm confused at his ramblings that I hear around the streets. Maybe we should just go ahead and put this lame duck down. Or shall we be a bit more festive and call him a turkey and stuff him full o lead?
Report Post Tip

Afghanmango, if we do stuff him like a turkey his kin will just keep coming into this thing of ours and be a nuisance. The best thing to so is just ignore him like he doesn't exist.

Report Post Tip
hmmmmmmmm rabbits are good cooked also'
Report Post Tip
Good Batiatus agrees! May the Gods bless good Kuku- with wine, coin, and cunt for honoring such a man. SexyBeast? PantiesBeDroppin? They sound like names worthy of sharing the legend of PizzaTheHutt. Good Kuku-, once nominated Orator of te Year, honors these great men with his words. May blessings fall upon him like shit from ass
Report Post Tip
I liked Bruiser Andolini. That guy was funny. Great leader too.
Report Post Tip

Curtis was surprised and pleased to see a worthwhile conversation being started by Kuku. His normal exploits had more in common with finishing that discussions where the only way to win was not to play but this, this had some element of societal relevance and for that it warranted the applause of a reply.

"Grin's bloodline has been the most articulate and consistently humorous I've known. There are many people who consistently make me laugh and several who I have great affection for so find their words more amusing than an outsider might, but Grin's bloodline has always stood out for me."

Taking out his flask for a quick nip of the creature, he smirked and added.

"That Achilles is good for a chuckle too. Some of the shit that guy comes out with... Heh!"

Report Post Tip

There are many but i must say kuku that Pantiesbedroppin was no laughing matter that man had a vision to free the Ladies of this world from oppression the fall out of that plan has still not reached its climax. returned blushes At the mention of that sexybeast of a man Pantiesbedroppin.

Though i still wait the return of that Damned Tyrant Mr Pickles who anyone hopes to aspire to even that 2 bit mobster Barry 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Laughter in the Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL