Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 21:03:53
Page:  1 
Unusual facts about Kyubey. Started by: Father_Bathory on Nov 28, '14 12:01

Father B runs around the streets with a bundle of paper, running from lamp post to lamp post, shop window to shop window he sticks up a single piece of paper and then moves onto the next location. Every now and then he turns and looks back to the previous sheets of paper to see if anyone is looking. Realising no one is looking he decides to take drastic action. 

Father walks up to a bum sitting at the side of the street and throws a roll of cash at him and whispers something in his ear. The bum rolls over and postures himself on his hands and knee's allowing Father to stand upon the mans back and speak to the street.

Everyone! I am Father Bathory, I have come to spread the word of Christ! He wants you to take part in an amazing event that has he planned through me! As you all know Kyubey is a well known figure in this land of ours, a name we all know well... but as much as we know him, there are still many rumors and untold stories about him. One that I have passed around my friends and church go'ers is that "He once wrestled an African bull frog into submission by seductively rubbing it's anal passage. He then later adopted the frog, naming it Freddy, and now keeps it in his basement pond."

Father B holds up a sheet of paper showing it to the crowd.

This here piece of paper (LINK) is where you can write down your untold stories and rumors. The best one written down will win a cash prize of a nice sum.

Father B steps down from the man and sticks the paper to a shop window behind him. He flops his jacket around and runs off down the street.

((

Submit here:

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/480874/tpass/e7e32b9484f9f01c6d15ce6a0a03de3e

))

Report Post Tip

Father B walks round the street looking at the sheets of paper. He thinks quietly to himself as he does so, looking around at all the people passing by.

A chance for free money, and all these people are walking on by.. Perhaps the prize isn't big enough.. I know!

Father B takes a marker from his pocket and begins scribbling on the paper.

PRIZE FOR 1ST PLACE IS NOW: 4 Mill and 2 Credits!

PRIZE FOR 2ND PLACE IS NOW: 3 Mill and .98 Credits!

Father B flaps his cape over his arm and runs away down the street hissing at random people as he goes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Unusual facts about Kyubey.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL