Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 08:36:16
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Has Kuku Gone Soft? Started by: Kuku- on Nov 28, '14 17:01

Imagine my surprise when I was called into the bank by the manager today.  He simply stated that a letter and package had arrived for me.  My bloodline has received some very large parcels in the past, and many letters, some anonymously.  Like this one.

Would it be another set of 50 blocks of shares ("Credits") to sell on the marketplace?  Perhaps a few million dollars and a request for action?  

I raced to the bank and opened the package and letter:

Nov 28, 16:56:28 You were transferred 0.01 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "Word is kuku has gone soft. talk a lot but acts very little. your a shadow of your former self. pathetic." was included.

Now, I know what you're thinking - the grammar is appallingly bad.  Whoever wrote it is and idiot.  And you're right.

But then the question does arise...  Have I gone soft?  Am I all talk?  Should I have got more than 0.01 of a credit?

The best reply receives the 0.01 of a credit.

Report Post Tip

Let be fair here. Have you really ever accomplished anything at all that would've considered you a 'hardass' to begin with? 

What makes you soft is that you don't ever accomplish shit in the first place. You don't do anything of any sort of relevance, whether that be ranking, shooting, making numberless connections, or showing distinct loyalty. You talk your meaningless bullshit, normally become a rogue, but the end result is that you always die to be remembered as a moron. 

Surely you're not dumb enough to see these patterns yourself.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Let be fair here"

Yes, let be fair.  Let be fair.  Let singular and plural have not meaning and let word make sense and not.

What is "distinct loyalty"?

Report Post Tip

Wow, so sensitive. You come to the streets with a topic, looking for answers, and you get pissy at anything that you don't like to hear. I guess that's what made you jump to a mistake in my wording instead of responding to anything relevant that I said. 

Basically, you think all you have in this world are your speeches, and even those are shit. Sometimes they don't hold any substance or they're a simple few lines of... uh, I don't know what to even call it. Spam? 

Distinct loyalty is exactly what it sounds like. Being known for being loyal or going through the acts of proving it, something you're not known for. That's why you're a joke to everyone. You can't go 'soft' when you've always been 'soft'. Truth hurts.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Quite on the contrary, Vincent, the truth clarifies and exposes.  Now, I asked about, about you, and I know what your bloodline is.

It was a normal day, quite like any other.  And then...

Wait, I got distracted.  Where Was I...

Oh yes, you.  You're a halfwit with a grudge spanning generations.  That's all you are.

You have no presence.  No rank worth shouting about.  You influence nothing.  You are nothing.

Report Post Tip

And what are you exactly, Kuku-? Could you enlighten us more about your influence and presence and especially your great rank in this world of ours?

Report Post Tip

Have I been shouting about my rank?  Did I claim influence?  

My presence speaks for itself.

Report Post Tip

Your presence - indeed it is awfully omnipresent - has seen a decline recently. I had hoped that after the great takedown of DT by the Plumbers there would be more from the great Kuku, but I must say I have been dissapointed with your recent speeches.

Report Post Tip

This is what I'm referring to when I say that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Good try though. 

You assume that I'm the bloodline of WhereWasI and just completely make an ass out of yourself. 

Go stick your head in the nearest hole, please.

Report Post Tip

"Go stick your head in the nearest hole, please."

You shouldn't bring your mother to a discussion like this and then disrespect her like that.  

Report Post Tip

All talk, no walk. That's you in a nutshell Kuku.

Continue with the petty high school insults while you answer you're question to your own speech. 

Any other questions you'd like answered about your glorified self ego?

Report Post Tip

If my answers frighten you, Vincent,  then you should cease asking scary questions.

"Any other questions you'd like answered about your glorified self ego?"

Yes.  Can a person have an ego that is not of the self?  Isn't that someone else's ego?

How do you suggest I walk?

Report Post Tip

Can't we all just get along?

Report Post Tip

If anyone knows what 1 & 1 is, you know what to do :P

Report Post Tip

I was just wandering along, looking through the regular drivel, stumbling over yet another Kuku classic Street Speech, when to My surprise, he did something to absolutely discredit himself, and it seems no one really noticed.

Now, I know what you're thinking - the grammar is appallingly bad.  Whoever wrote it is and idiot.  And you're right.

This was part of his original post, bashing the anonymous benefactor for their not-so-generous contribution to the "Kuku's gone soft" Fund. He attacked their grammar (as he has done on several occasions before to an assortment of random people on the street), but in the same line, butchered his own point. Let us look at this fr a moment.

Whoever wrote it is and idiot.

an*

And you're right.

^not a sentence...(just like this isn't one either)

Kuku. Maybe you should do some self reflection before you start ripping into someone else. This is not a personal attack, but take it as you will.

That is really all I had to say. I just found it rather ironically amusing, and thought I would share.

Good Evening.  

Report Post Tip

Yes, I swallowed the "o" in "for". My bad...

Report Post Tip

Sal, you look to me the type of guy who is unusual.  Who is lacking.  Who is something of a sad case.

You executively produced a failure.  You guaranteed for yourself a place in communal guffawing that truly brought people together.

You are, my little pal, simply and idiot.

Report Post Tip
Mr Kuku, if in fact you are a Mr at all. Your recent bitchery and winging suggests you may in fact be a mrs Kuku.
You seem to take a lot of pleasure in putting people down, reguardless of what they are saying, or of a point they may be making.
you aleays seem to pick the smallest thing and attempt to snow ball it into something large and significant.
This, to me looks like a typical diversion tactic. You give a lot of criticism, and yet erupt when criticised. You are very opinionated, but can not accept other peoples opinions. You call everybody an idiot, but the make idiotic comments. The whole while, pointing the finger at anyone and everyone. Trying to stay blameless.

I think after watching you for some time now I have you figured out. You are insecure, insignificant, lack confidence and commitment.
Your words spill out like those of a perpetulant child spitting his dummy. You pick up on tiny things, avoid answer questions or addressing criticism because you lack the humbleness to admit your mistakes and short comings. You will divert any eyes or ears as quickly as possible in an attempt to stop people noticing your failures. Your pathetic rants and quips serve no purpose, your insults designed to upset people could be conducted with more grace and witt by a four year old chimp. Your preasence is a delusion, you believe you are feared or reveared..but in reality you are laughed at and mocked constantly.
You think you are wise and all knowing, and yet fail to produce facts when your words are challeneged.

in essence, you are a nobody, you are a voice in the distance shouting abuse to people who can almost hear you...but not enough to pay full attention.
You are a child, sitting in a sodden nappy screaming for his mommy. You are the embodiment of a pathetic being. The produce of dissapointed ancestors.
Mrs Kuku, you are nothing.
Report Post Tip

Chumba, you projected a lot of gibberish and accuse me of calling "everybody an idiot"

This is not true.  I call everybody "and idiot" - this, in fact, is the essence of the latest outpouring of emo half witted crack-pottery from the infantile likes of you and Sal.

You are and idiot.

If my presence is a delusion, then that makes you delusional for acknowledging my presence.  This makes you and idiot.

Report Post Tip

Roman, I couldn't give you facts that I had made up.  That would mean that they weren't facts.  That, interestingly, *IS* a fact.

Here are some more facts.

You have a terrible case of OOC-itis.  I have reported it to City Hall.

You are also and idiot.  And absolute idiot.  Do you know why?  No.  You don't.  And that makes it worse.

You pleaded with me to get involved.  You begged.  ME, not my deceased father.

The truth is that a fool like you would never be alllowed to be in on anything of importance.  That's why you know nothing of Handsome Rob or Genocide.

If you did, you wouldn't be out here, demonstrating what and idiot you are.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Has Kuku Gone Soft?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL