Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 16:51:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Has Kuku Gone Soft? Started by: Kuku- on Nov 28, '14 17:01

Or you could, you know...just get over it.

Report Post Tip
I am. Wheels are turning.
Report Post Tip

Yes, wheels that are wasting valuable time and energy that could be just as easily be dedicated to other tasks. Yes, your father died. So did mine. Get over it and move on with your life.

Report Post Tip

If you don't think Vincent can pony up the cash if he loses the bet I can back it up for him. However, if we do see some supposed action taken are we expected to just assume it was all you with no proof much like the last "rise of the Kuku". How about for once you try to take it into your own hands instead of trying to use others, then maybe we all wouldn't think your just full of shit. Currently, an event occurs and you step forward and say that you are the mastermind behind it all even though we all know that you wouldn't be able to do a single thing for yourself. You do the exact same thing time and time again, you make a character, become Well Protected so that if someone finally gets fed up with your crap they will have to have a decent gun to take you out and the majority of mobsters wouldn't waste their time or risk their necks to cut you down once again. Like Praefect has told you, please go and use your time more wisely. Maybe you can show those that doubt you that you are worth something. All you do is try and correct peoples words in the streets while you screw up your own and expect no one to do the same thing to you, and if they do your normal response is something along the lines of you are a nobody or plainly idiot. Keep digging your own grave bud, it'll get you extremely far. 

Chocolope shakes his head as he turns and walks down the street away from the clueless Kuku. 

Report Post Tip

I have the money for an easy win bet to make my life even easier, but I'm not giving Kuku 5 million when I'm more than capable of holding onto the money myself for the outcome of the bet. That way, I don't get greased out of 5 million by a slimeball that I don't trust. 

Report Post Tip

Dec 16, 22:03:34 You were transferred 0.60 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "Six has struck" was included.

Dec 16, 20:10:53 You were transferred 0.01 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "Don't Take creidt for blood lining someone, or maybe they will come back and blood line you. Kuku you are worthless." was included.

Report Post Tip

I fail to see what these posts prove, Kuku. The first is proof that you think you have some kind of elaborate plan in the works. The second is proof that you have people that aren't fans of you, and there are dozens of other people like that around here, myself included.

Report Post Tip

And so the targeting continues, it seems:

Dec 19, 05:44:45 You were transferred 0.60 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "Can you start putting your local in your profile so its easier to shoot you? Please?" was included.
Report Post Tip

Instead of being concerned that people want to shoot you, Kuku, how about you start being concerned about what your son could do to change that?

Report Post Tip
Dec 19, 18:22:33 You were transferred 6.66 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "Spell Manhattan correctly" was included.
Report Post Tip

And still the strange benefactors continue to contact me via my accountant:

Dec 20, 06:10:55 You were transferred 0.17 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "Set up as a Rogue in LV and act as if you're leading the city to piss everyone off :D" was included.
Report Post Tip

Mate, you're spamming your own speech.

Report Post Tip

But I would like to add that once again, you've fallen short of any expectations you've set too high for yourself, and yet you've lost the bet that you've placed between us. 

I do accept cash, not credit or cheque. 

The sum of 5 million is expected to be in my bank account from the lineage of Kuku, and will have a 25 percent increase for every week that the payment is late.

Thank you. Easy win, easy points.

Report Post Tip
Vincent, you owe my bloodline $5,000,000.

And one way or another, it will be collected, in cash or in kind :)
Report Post Tip

It seems that your father's death is the only meaningful thing to have happened, K. Sorry to disappoint you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Has Kuku Gone Soft?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL