Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 19:26:24
Page:  1 
Marley Returns & says "Fuck You. Started by: Mob_Marley on Nov 28, '14 22:18

Marley, a arrogant piece of shit and man of few words, steps outside of the newly built South Philly HQ

Taking a long drag off his joint, he reaches over to a piece of shit MadeMan, from a piece of shit crew and puts out his smoke on the poor guys piece of shit forehead

Marley observes what this thing of ours has become, reflects on what it once was and daydreams on what it will soon be, all while taking a piss on a freshly beaten mug victim lying on the ground near the street corner.

Marley pulls his extremely large cock and gigantic balls back in his pants, lights his joint back up and heads back towards the HQ, all before turning around and saying

"Fuck You"

Report Post Tip

Good Mob_Marley makes introduction to the masses in a manner unconventional to today's standards, yet reminiscent of speeches of old made by others that shared his name. Perhaps his words, brief and abrasive, hold deeper meaning. Perhaps he is saying it is ok to come to the streets and be different. Not everyone must speak in the same androgynous tongue we have become accustom to. The recent resurgence of ancestors from the houses of storied street speakers bring promise back to our world. I sense a renaissance, one where men actually sound like men, not eunuchs. A change most welcome to see. 

Report Post Tip

Decides to say something the usuals say to stay safe and sound like a kiss-ass

Mob_Marley for President!!!

Report Post Tip
This is what is wrong with our world. I'm only one man though, don't support Marley.
Report Post Tip
Paul-Bunyan, I'm sure Mob_Marley does not really care much for you have to say. Nice try though.

Mob_Marley still for President!
Report Post Tip

This is what is wrong with our world. I'm only one man though, don't support Marley.

Not even close.

I'd much prefer to see a mobster walk out here, take a massive dump on the middle of the road, tell everyone the sky is falling and return back to their daily business than have to endure the silence and monotony that curses our streets at times. Heck, even some of Kuku's nonsense out here is better than what is contributed by the vast majority.

What is wrong with our world? Apathy. Laziness. Fatigue. Fear. Cheeky pups that think they're better than someone when they've actually done far less to address a problem than the person they're castigating. 

Think something isn't good enough? Great. You go do better and show someone how you think it should be done! Sit here and attack someone for trying to do something, anything, when you yourself have not even made that much effort... you just look like a whiny little snivel, the type your father should have encouraged you to punch in the face as a young man. 

Grabbing a large bag from behind him, he starts actively handing out "A vote for Marley is a vote for fuck you" badges to the gathered crowd.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

All I am going to say Satanta is that I respectfully disagree. Sometimes just a little silence is best. Saying something, just for the sake of saying something is just wasting air. And frankly, it makes some people look dumb. 

Arthas takes the flyer that was handed out, folds it twice, and puts it in his inside pocket of his coat. Then tips his hat to Satanta and gets in his car and drives off

Report Post Tip
Sometimes just a little silence is best. Saying something, just for the sake of saying something is just wasting air. And frankly, it makes some people look dumb.

Arthas would prefer streets absent voice?  Or that that people hold tongue in fear of judgment by lesser men?  What is 'dumb' to some may serve as value to another.  There are even some that would see my own good tongue removed from mouth rather than hear it honor the masses with gift of word again.  People's styles of speaking are what make them unique.  The streets absent its speakers are like a whore absent her cunt... without worth

We should applaud those with resolve to be unconventional rather than piss on them, a lesson even good Batiatus should heed.  I hold confidence that good Mob_Marley would agree, as he comes from heritage unafraid to be different in the streets.  As for his recently marked corner, if anyone were fool enough to dishonor it in his presence with words of insult, I would wager coin on the one with the horsecock as victor.

Report Post Tip

Did someone say whore?

Dear Batiatus, I do love your way of speaking. It is though you are speaking straight from my own mind, though with much more profanity obviously. The streets would indeed be a worthless place were people not adding their thoughts to it, even simple thoughts are welcome in my opinion.

I have to disagree a little with Satanta though, I absolutely can't stand the crap that Kuku comes to the streets with. Mostly because it is a pile of lies and half truths and attempts to claim others work as his own, but I do appreciate that some out there enjoy the debate it so often brings when he appears, even if that is just for people to stand and shout at him for his pathetic claims.

Thinking about this subject though, the streets haven't had a period of real silence for a very long time now. There are some great speakers often seen out there filling any voids and I hope it continues for a very long time.

Report Post Tip

DrJackal walks up to the small crowd gathered to say his piece and tips his hat to everyone gathered

i happen to agree with AlabamaWorley to a point, I find the pitter patter that Kuku brings to these streets quite entertaining to be honest. But I will agree that he does say a lot of things that either do not add up or taking credit from other's glory. The debate he brings to the streets is astonishing at times especially when he has something relevant to say in my bloodlines time on these streets I have seen only a few orators here that spark controversy and honest debates to such a degree.

Compared to some parts of the past these streets are barren in comparison, But by no means dead or a ghost town. I also agree that there are some great orators that grace these streets of ours and I too hope to see that continue and see some of the new blood in this thing of ours become great orators as well.

Furthermore i agree to a point with Arthus as well some times silence is indeed golden as I've seen many come here with useless banter that only made people look "dumb". But i also agree with Batiatus' point of view as well. An unconventional approach to these streets can be somewhat of a breath of fresh air and should be somewhat encouraged to a point rather than scrutinized. I do not know bob's bloodline but his approach is unique and i will applaud him speaking his mind,even if the way we carry ourselves are different.

with that being said Drjackal steps aside and waits to hear others point of view on this subject.

Report Post Tip

That is what is great about our world Arthas. We have different opinions, we have different things that entertain us and different things that might strike a nerve with us. Best of all though is that through these streets we have the capacity, personally I'd say we should have an obligation, to explore these areas. 

Who said someone said something for the sake of saying it? Just because you or I might not be aware of the intentions of someone standing up to say something doesn't mean they don't have a plan, a goal or a strategy to their words. Heck, some of the most idiotic nonsense ever spoken on these streets of ours was done with a clear (often malicious) intent behind it. 

Don't like what you've heard? Fantastic. Marley has been successful in striking a nerve with you, you've been successful in figuring out you and our dear friend Marley probably won't be going camping together any time soon and an interesting discussion has evolved around it all. I'm not sure which part of this is dumb per se, and I'm sure Marley doesn't give a fuck about it, personally I think it's mighty.

Ahhh, Don Worley. I fear I might have not put enough emphasis on the caveats I gave when speaking of the class clown. I should have been clearer that the some was a very small, almost negligible, percentage of the material in question. 

Report Post Tip

TinyTina knew she had done a night of drinking right when she woke up still drunk. The two shots of gin she took after she rolled over in bed didn’t hurt any either. When Tina sat up she realized she was not in her bed at all, but in a pile of trash outside her cute rundown rat infested apartment building. Sure, at this point in her criminal career of chaos and mayhem she could afford to live somewhere better, but she had stayed all this time for nostalgia warm fuzzy feelings. 

When Tina had first arrived in Chicago it had been this person’s couch or that restaurants dumpster that cradled her sleeping body and getting her own place was a big deal. Being under made man meant her options of comfort and luxury were limited, but the place had still been hers! As she picked herself up out of the trash bed and grabbed her things, Tina thought about where that flea circus Batiatus rested his bones at night. Then she remembered she didn’t care and laughed. 

Tina stumbled around the corner of the block. The sidewalk was cracked, uprooted by a root and she was drunk. As soon as she regain herself and her feet she noticed a man running at her. Another man chasing the first yelling “Thief! “Theif”. The second man pummeled the first to the ground and took all his money.

Ohhhhhh the smell of mugging in the morning. TinyTina raised her chin and opened her nostrils, taking a few quick inhales of the air. That’s when she smelled something else. She opened her eyes, they were closed as she enjoyed the scent of robbery, and noticed the second man peeing on the first man. Well, that was new. When the second man was done urinated one the first he tucked himself back in - wasn’t much too tuck in as it was a chilly December day - and turned to her. 

“Fuck you” 

He said this at her like she was the one that just stole from him. Bitches be crazy. Tina looked from the first man that been peed on to the second man with the tiny....feet. Tina did the only reasonable thing and yelled back. 

Well Fuck you too! 

Report Post Tip

Arthas would prefer streets absent voice?  Or that that people hold tongue in fear of judgment by lesser men?

That was not at all what I meant Batiatus and I think you know it. Absolutely people should have a voice. But not jut to hear themselves talk or always be right. It's not even about fearing judgement. 

It's about picking WHEN to hear your own voice. When something needs said, then say it. But there are those that talk without thinking. Those are the dumb ones. 

Report Post Tip

And yes, I agree with you. This subject has brought many interesting and intelligent voices and opinions. I was referring to the ones that are not. Those that spout nonsense and spew bile. I think everyone here has seen that at least once. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Marley Returns & says "Fuck You.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL