Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 00:19:08
Page:  1 
Back to town,Back to business Started by: Antonio_Montana on Nov 30, '14 16:05

Tony headed to his gun closet in his office next to his Camera-tvs''Wanna play games?ok ı am gonna play with you!''He putted few m-16 magazines and few grenades inside his jacket than loaded the gun''Wanna play rough?!!!ok?!!''He aimed the gun at the door and loaded the grenade inside it''SAY HELLO TO MY LİL FRİEND!!!!''He blew up the door and other thugs flied away to the balcony and few of them laying on the ground.Tony shooted outside the office and killed few of the thugs.He walked outside the office and turned to the right stairs and killed the 4 goons climbing up to the floor.He got shot in the shoulder and turned to the left stairs,shooting them with one hand''I will bury you cock-a-roaches!!!''He tried to reload the gun but got shot again and falled to the floor,he reloaded the gun and get up from the floor and blowed up the entrance to the mansion''GAAAAAH!!!!You fucking maricons!!!''He walked to the balcony on the second floor and shooted the thugs and killed them''You want the war?? OK, I give you the war!" DIE MOTHERFUCKER! YOU FUCK WITH ME, YOU FUCKIN' WITH THE BEST! EAT SHIT, YOU STUPID FUCK! YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?? YOU NEED A FUCKIN' ARMY IF YOU WANNA TAKE ME!!"He walked down the stairs headed to his secret door to get out of the mansion and killing everyone in his way.He saw his own guy''Tony!we got to get out of here,they are fucking everywhere mang.Your car is outside the house''Tony looked at him''Fucking car mang,lets go''The guy opened the door and got killed by the attackers than Tony killed em.He walked through the sewers killing all the attackers in his way and reached the entrance to the pool part of the mansion......A guy called Sosa''Mr.Sosa,Job is done.He is gone,everything he have is gone''...................................................

''Boss!!Over here!!''His guys shouted at Tony to tell him his car is over there and protected him.The attackers blow up the run-way and tony flies back few meters than gets up from the ground,shooting the thugs with his goons.He shooted the attackers as they came running through out the mansion and jumping from everywhere.While going down the stairs Tony's tiger jumped on the thug and eated him than dragged him away.The cops sorrounded the house and started to shoot everyone as Tony arrived at his car''THIS IS LAPD!!DONT YOU FUCKING MOVE,ALL OF YOU ARE UNDER-ARREST!!''Tony taked help from his gun to walk after the gunshots and drived away to a abandoned place where poor people live''Why didnt ı ever fucking listened?Why didnt ı ever listened my mom?''He looked at himself in the mirror and checked the scar on his face''You did me a favor,you piece of shit.You gave me a chance to rebuild,You fucking cock-a-roach.I am going to take this town back and shove my gun up your fucking ass!!!''Shoots the mirror and relaxes on the chair...........

3 MONTHS LATER

''Lets check Felix,find out what he knows''He get in his car and started the car,he is been living in this hell hole for few months now and he knew it is time attack back,since everyone forgot him.He started the car and opened the radio to listen some good music,İggy pop-The Passenger(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ6lwMpcsII),And drived around the city.He knew where Felix would be so went to Castre Bar to check him and have a drink.He walked to the bar and saw a woman he never saw before''Where is Felix?''Woman looked at him''Oh you must be Tony,he sold this place 2 months ago but there are dealers around here,ask them.Anything you want to drink?''Woman smiled at him and looked at him''Give me scotch''He drinked his scotch than did drug deals with the dealers and learned where felix is.He drived his car to the adress where they said Felix is.He arrived at the shore and climbed to the balcony''Felix!!You prick!hahahaha''Felix looked at him in suprise than answered''Tony?!Mang!!Legend is back!!.Everyone thinks you are dead mang''He looked at Felix''I know ı need new connections,new crew to take help and build''Felix gave him some adress and they talked few hours............

Tony drived his car to his favorite bank and walked up the stairs to find his old bank manager,Jerry.He found his office and knocked on the door''Jerry?You got a nice place here mang''Jerry looked at him and getted up from his chair in suprise''Tony,ı thought you were dead!Welcome back to real world''Tony looked at him and sitted infront of him''I need new bank account and a manager,ı want you to take the job Jerry''Jerry looks at him''Of course Tony,%6 percent?''They both laughed''Fine,you prick''Jerry laughed and gestured him to the bank,letting him deposit the cash he have.......

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Back to town,Back to business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL