Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 09:45:03
Page:  1 
A Retirement Started by: GoodFellas on Nov 30, '14 18:34

Well I think it truly is time to say goodbye for a while this game has given me enjoyment over the years and has made me a lot of great friends but when it becomes more a chore to long on and you start having to force yourself to log on most days I finally just had to say to myself I need to step away from the game.

There are a lot of great people on this game there truly is people I can call friends not just and oh hey talk once in a while kind of acquaintance but friends who would be there for me whenever I needed them. There are a lot of people I have talked to and if we ever have passed words at some point you did touch my life in some way.

A lot of good times a lot of laughs I will miss being bugged about killing a city/district within a week of getting authed (only happened 4 of the 7 times :P). I will miss making babies with Zmeika , Miss swagging with Spike , getting ice cream with mama Maple , Ea bugging me about blow up dolls , taking Anna and Aiz to mcdonalds and calling Cassi my queen.

I would name everyone I was gonna miss but honestly there are too fucking many of you to name you all know who you are I could almost consider anyone here a friend.

Thank you for all the good time friends and I hope to catch you all around some day much love.

P.S.

Cassi is the most beautiful and wonderful lady in the world <3

Report Post Tip

Enjoy your retirement Goodfellas ;)

Report Post Tip

Fuck man :( 

Enjoy the retirement, and keep in touch! Honestly one of my closest friends i've had on the game.

Love you, dude.

Report Post Tip

I have not been mentioned, therefore I am ignoring this thread.

DICK.

Report Post Tip

Later GoodFella even tho I agree with Gravity. I will miss making your life hell :'(

Hope u come back at some point and find me

Report Post Tip
Good luck man and I hope to see you around some day. Everyone needs breaks from time to time I'm sure you will be back.
Report Post Tip

GoodFellas :(

Gutted you're leaving hun. I'll miss you a lot, and I hope that you will come back to us at some point, even if just to say hi.

I'll miss our McDonalds trips and your swag.

GG'S FOREVER AND EVER.

<3

Report Post Tip

Aww, I was hoping to be on that list...

Hope you enjoy your retirement, man. Don't miss me too much!

Report Post Tip
Good luck GF, always a laugh with you around. Take a break, everyone needs one but come back stronger and stranger than ever. ;)
Report Post Tip

Catch ya man i have no doubt you will be back at some stage if i am still around hit me up.

Report Post Tip

Fly my Eagle brother. We always bleed green.

Report Post Tip

will miss ya bud

Report Post Tip
bye friend I always appreciated you mailing me.. one of the few people I stayed in touch with
Report Post Tip

Its been a pleasure, although the flyers still suck :) 

Report Post Tip

Dam seems like all the old faces are dissapearing good luck and happy trails GF my old friend perhaps well all meet again some day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A Retirement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL