Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 09:34:57
Page:  1 
I thought this is a Mafia rp game =) Started by: Mara_Salvatrucha on Dec 01, '14 05:04

Just can't help but notice this anime pics hahaha Look at my picture it's cute and that's how gangsters should look like hihihi =')

Report Post Tip

It is a Mafia ROLEPLAY game.

We can roleplay whatever we want, I thought?

If we're going on the traditional 'Mafia' there were no women, and only 100% full blooded Sicilians.

How many of us roleplay that? :)

Report Post Tip
That's sicilian mafia specifically, but now we have different meanings for that word, to be general it is a closed criminal group. So can you imagine a criminal group with mafiosos that looks very identical to the boys of samurai x? That sounds interesting :))) haha I have nothing against anyone, I just want to open up a topic so we can also open up our minds and give our insights :) good vibes brotherman.
Report Post Tip
I'm pretty sure, even IF a woman were part of the mafia during the era of this specific role play game, they wouldn't be covered in tattoos like your profile picture either. So your picture is just as unrealistic as those you pointed out. Nice job m8.
Report Post Tip

This is completely correct Leilani. I believe this is all based on the American Mafia as Made Man is technically an American Mafia term not Sicilian. Based on basic rules to become a Made Man in the American Mafia one would have to be a full blood Italian MALE. Therefor by these rules you could never become Made if this was a true die hard RP Mafia game.

Report Post Tip

nice comments :) but we also have these mexican mafias look at their tattoos hihihi i pointed out that we dont need to focus on sicilian mafia ;)

Report Post Tip

I didn't say Sicilian whatsoever, I said American which I do believe what this game is based on. In the time period that you are supposed to be in character the American Mafia had standards that you came from a full blooded Italian family line, it had changed since then but for our time period that was one of the things you must be a long with being male to become a Man of Honor. 

If you have read/watched any American Mafia history you will notice quite a few non-Italian associates working for various families. You did not ever see them become a full member(Made Man) however because that was a requirement. 

Before you can point fingers at everyone around you please take a minute to point the finger at yourself....

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip
I can see how you're trying to justify at this point. However... The Mexican Mafia did not appear until the late 1950's. As I said in my previous post, in this game's era, which is the 1930's... Your profile pic is just as unrealistic as those you're trying to call out. Again, nice job m8.
Report Post Tip
Let squishy know had bad this game has gotten from 4 yrs. ago Seller's Name: Crooked Studios, LLC
Seller's Email: izzycreamcheese@hotmail.com
Report Post Tip
Yey I said give your insights not get angry and drop names . I wanted to open a conversation about mafia and its evolution through time and not have an argument so thanks to leilani for sharing her insights and knowledge. Arthur if you only have those comment there's a watch button you can just click it and do as it say, don't give me that suggestion coz that's not what I meant to do by opening this topic. This place should really legalize what it is that will enlighten us and open our minds to accept other people's idea.
Report Post Tip
And my topic is only about anime pics. If you want to argue about other pics not being near the mafia style we are all free to post a new topic =) irie vibes brotherman! :D
Report Post Tip
Im an American/Italian 1930s livin' fullblooded dessert.

In fact I have no idea where Flans come from and regret the name entirely. Erm...

Fullblooded
Loving
Awesome
Neopolitan?
Report Post Tip
There appears to be very few players that continue to create 1930's mobsters. I imagine that many who have been playing for years upon years have grew tired of it. Hence, why there is a diverse character base that involves anime, etc. 
Not everything is my own cup of tea, but as it doesn't effect me I'm perfectly fine with this. What is important is that every player still adheres to the framework of the mafia when speaking in character/role-playing - for example, I think it's out of place for somebody to fly off in a spaceship after they have made a speech.
Report Post Tip

how about me? I'm a bottle, so you think i dont belong here? :(

Report Post Tip
You're not just a bottle you're a bottle with fire on top :D
Report Post Tip
Yeah spaceships are cool! =) research about them and how the CIA hides any fact about aliens. Sad they're depriving us of our freedom to know about things D:
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: I thought this is a Mafia rp game =)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL