Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 11:51:32
Page:  1 
Tetraphobia Induced Bronx Started by: Typhon on Dec 05, '14 21:06

Typhon was born to be a fearful creature, however, in his early age he had met a man named Cantillon. Stories of this man were told to him by his Father and a friend of his Father's. He had been told that Cantillon would take him in and look out for him as if he was his own son. However, during the time it was also told to Typhon that he was to strike fear into Cantillon enough to the point that he wanted him to become a cornerstone in his district of Bronx.

When Whatsername and Achilles were sent to Philadelphia to help make that city amazing, he knew it was time to kick it up in to a high gear and ensure that he was the cornerstone of the rebuild just as his Father had asked him to do. He kept working hard and trying to prove why he deserved what he was trying so hard to obtain.

Shortly after, Cantillon came to him and asked him if he was ready to step up and that a lot of hard work would follow and a future that would never slow down. He looked into the eyes of Cantillon and need say no more, he knew that Typhon was ready. Thus Tetraphobia was born in the Bronx just as his father had asked.

Report Post Tip
Congratz on your new position,all best to you and your new family
Report Post Tip

Congratulations dear!!!

I know you have been waiting on this day for a while

Report Post Tip
Good Luck Typhon, you will never find me by the way!
Report Post Tip

Walking out to the streets, he heared another new enterprise was starting and came out curiously.

Congratulations on your setting up for yourself, is always an interesting challenge and test of ones abilities.

I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my dear friend :)

Report Post Tip
congrats''on your endeavors''
Report Post Tip
Wonderful news today. I am very excited to work with you brother. Our bloodlines go way back. Congrats and salute to you and your new adventure in the district of NY.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Typhon!

It's been something you have been looking forward to for awhile now.  
All the best to you and your family! Show Bronx what your made of!

Walks up to Typhon and shakes his hand.

Report Post Tip

Whilst visiting New York, Oberyn came out of his drunken daze long enough to notice that Typhon seemed to be wearing a bolder suit than he once wore. So he decided to wander over to Typhon and congratulate the man on his accomplishment. 

Congrats, Typhon! 

Report Post Tip

Typhon, this is a day Ive looked forward to since that fateful day back in April when your great great great great great great great great (more times than I can count really) Grandfather Billy and Dead Silence perished (Really? A DOLL? OH THE SHAME). My family vowed then that my kin would return when your kin returned to lead. Well today this day is upon us, and I am honored to serve under you again. Here's to another successful run!!!!!

Report Post Tip

As he walked down the street he tossed a few dollars at a group of homeless man standing by the alley

Mr. Typhon you were in our family here as was your father and I was able to watch him grow into the man he is now. I know this is some time in the making and you are excited so I will offer you my best and be here for you to keep The Bronx the place I call home strong and safe.

Congrats my friend and never forget your roots and make us proud.

He smiles and pats his friend on the back before tossing the rest of his change at some homeless bumb

Report Post Tip

Congratulations from the Suburbs, Boss Typhon.

May you have a long and prosperous run in the Bronx!

Report Post Tip
Congrats your a amazing boss who inspires my gangst3r C0mpt0n raps!
Report Post Tip
Well I will have to congratulations to you for getting your new family and Auth .
Report Post Tip

Congrats are in order to you sir. I know it's a long time coming and you will serve the Bronx well. Just be sure to make sure Nighttrain80 baths daily, if he's anything like his father your new HQ will be smelling something fierce in a week tops!!!

Hardwell wanders of nodding his head to the beat forever playing in his head

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tetraphobia Induced Bronx
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL