Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 13:02:15
Page:  1 
Metal is a real gangster, yo! (Might be offensive) Started by: MetalHead on Dec 07, '14 00:50
Metal walks out in the street wearing his steel toe combat boots and his braces carrying his trusty baseball bat while singing IM A PHSYCO! He then has a brilliant idea and jumps onto the hood of a car, to get attention of the crowds he smashes the front windshield with his trusty bat. "Yo people of the world gather round becuase I have some tunes for y'all!" Begins singing "Yo I'm a gangster straight up G I burn baby's just like my mommy, speaking of my mommy I gotta sell some crack BE RIGHT BACK, I'm back don't worry I tote a tiny gun but pretends it's a flak, I don't take no flak I'll cry in your face but shoot you in the back! Straight gangster from c0mpt0n yo!!!!! " he then starts head banging jumps off the car and walks away singing Institutionilized
Report Post Tip
Running back towards the scene metal yells "Buy my new Album C0mpt0n G@ngst3R" he then runs away being chased by two cops becuase he's so g@ngst3r
Report Post Tip

Nighttrain80 is walking down the street followed by his BG Henry. 2 officers are chasing some weird looking fellow yelling some garbled stuff about buying his album.....

This isn't horrible man, but lay off selling those rocks.

Report Post Tip

Honor hears some noise coming from around the corner of the HQ of Tetraphobia.  Not knowing what was happening, Honor heads out making sure his gun is in hand...just incase.

Upon walking around he corner he notices MetalHead yelling and screaming about....something.....

Honor simply shakes his head and walks away

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Metal is a real gangster, yo! (Might be offensive)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL