Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 23:33:04
Page:  1 
Sydney and las vegas Started by: Samuel-clementi on Dec 07, '14 08:06

sydney is controlled by 303 she is only god mother cause everyone gives her to much power...she is weak and criss is with the 303 as well along and groot is a snitch for sydney a spy clearly amethyst is 303. she wiped out the good fellas because she feared us she is nothing but garbage she has ruined las vegas things need to be debated not whispered about and one dumb ass makes the decisions now im done with this game and i know that these people are going to come back and try to defend their selves and try to look good but things are not hard to notice las vegas knows but doesnt have the balls to do anything so go ahead sydney say something and try to defend your pride lol your a joke

Report Post Tip

Amethyst is.. 303?

This changes all the plans NY had going. I am glad that you brought this utmost important information to these fine streets. Without you, I may be living in a world without knowing Sydney and Amethyst are tyrants.

Sydney is 303 too? God damn. First Amethyst, now Sydney too?! CRISSCROSS AS WELL?

My day.. I.. I just don't know anymore.

What is a game and why would she defend her pride jokes? Maybe my cat intelligence isn't comprehending. Please do elaborate?

Report Post Tip

i will p.m you

Report Post Tip

Whilst Amethyst was taking a morning stroll with a hot steaming cup of coffee in her hand she came across a man shouting in the streets bringing up her name. Intrigued she walked up closer to hear more of the drivel he was spouting out. 

Once the guy has finished with his accusations she waved her hands up to shout "My turn, My turn".

"Sir, Godmother Sydney is her own woman with her own mind. IF she felt the need to have xyz done then that's up to her. Las Vegas is her city. I had no part in her decisions. I was not pulling her strings and nor is she 'controlled' by anyone..

By you coming out here spouting of things without obviously knowing all the facts first will only make you look silly"

Amethyst paused for a moment before continuing..

"However above all I say, coming out here in the way you have conducted yourself.. you're only going to make people think 'Wow Godmother Sydney had great grounds to do as she has. IF this was your aim, then well done". 

Amethyst took another sip of her coffee whilst thinking to herself about how people jump to conclusions before ever knowing the whys, ifs and hows. Maybe they won't get to know but at least have somewhat of facts before shouting off to from the top of their lungs about stuff they do not 100% know. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Amethyst hears the man reply to her..

"Role play? Now I am being accused of role-playing with you.. I think not! You are free to believe as you wish as is anyone. However this is not, like many events lately a 303 thing at all. She is not controlled. I find that to be quite offensive towards Godmother Sydney that you seem to think she isn't capable to make her own decisions for whatever reasons she decide.

But hey as you state you do not care and so on I may jump on this bandwagon and join in with the false accusations by pulling something random out of the air and begin rumours that your have 6 legs" 

Report Post Tip

well this decision was not or could have been ordered by 303 im just saying she under controll so i do not care how offensive this is to tyrant sydney its offensive to me that tyrant sydney claims some to be unloyal when they have never talked to her much and talked to her with respect was a respected member of the good fellas would talk a bullet for las vegas and i had no problem with her untill this bull happened

Report Post Tip

I heard that Ned was 000000, because he's that old. He's original gangster, and TepidDelucci is his associate/puppet, all handsy. 

Report Post Tip

Tepid takes his Ned and makes the way to the streets, he'd heard that a chap by the name of SpikeS had called him out.

"I would refrain from calling Ned old, his teeth can do some serious damage, I'd rather Ned than a gun."

Report Post Tip

i dont like fucking jokes

Report Post Tip

"Samuel, I can confirm that 303 did not order anything. Not only that the majority of them are currently in their slumber dreaming about goats and salt. So once again please have actual facts. This was a internal issue that Godmother Sydney felt she should deal with. Maybe if you have some patience she will come shed light on so once she is ready. She is the Godmother of Las Vegas, she gets to CONTROL what happens in her city and she gets to CONTROL what she decides what she feels is best. Its her call 100%. "

Meanwhile Amethyst looks to SpikeS and say "Leave Ned out of this.. he's an innocent Dinosaur!"

Report Post Tip

He may be an innocent dinosaur, but he does have a habit of getting into some not so innocent areas. I'm very glad he did not end up in the tar pits though. That was scary. As for Sydney, I don't know what the fuck is being accused of her exactly, but I know she's a pper, and she has a mind of her own, so there's a some further affirmation. 

Report Post Tip

Curtis stood and listened to the young man explain his grievance. As he did Curtis was struck by the young man's remarkable ability to speak for prolonged periods of time without taking a breath. He stood for some time watching and even tried to replicate the incredible sentences Samuel-clementi was capable of producing with a single breath. Curtis took a swig from his flask and mustered all his resolve.

Taking a huge deep breath he tried to speak for as long as he could without a break. He fell some distance short of Samuel's mark and stopped, wheezing and looking at the young man in disbelief.

"Son, I have no idea about your grumble here with these people and I have no interest in getting involved. I must say however that if you ever have need for work there will be no end of takers in the free-diving and pearl fishing industries. Someone with your lung capacity will always be in demand. Quite the talent you have there!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The very next day a bear came

Report Post Tip
What kind of bear! Should I be afraid?! Anna, the bears are back!
Report Post Tip
I heard prestence was 303 too and soon to get GF.
Report Post Tip

A Big Bear a Really big one, i heard hes a underbos of the 303

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Sydney and las vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL