Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 13:40:48
Page:  1 
Black Hand Rising Started by: Sentinel on Dec 08, '14 02:12

Sentinel stands infront of his brand new HQ with Patton to his right he looks up at the sign it reads,

The Black Hand IngleWood Faction 

Putting his hand on Pattons shoulder he smiles

"Lets get this HQ checked out brother".

They both head to the glass paned door marked "OFFICE".

"So this is where the magic is gonna happen we got the liquor store as the forefront of the business that should bring in some well needed cash but this is really just the beginning my old friend now the hard work starts."

Sentinel cracks open a bottle of scotch sat on his mahogany table and takes a seat and gestures patton to sit opposite him, he pours two glasses and slides one over to patton.

After taking a sip Sentinel leans back on his chair and looks to the sky, the strangest of feelings had came over him, he was his own boss now he was used to the daily advice of his mentor Dark_King he was used to the constant competitiveness and comradery of Cristiano_Ronaldo, but he still couldnt have been any happier now he sat in his own HQ a HQ he now shared with his oldest and dearest friend, now it was their turn to rise...he would love nothing more than to make a crew even half as good as what Dark_King conjured from the ashes of Gale Street.

Sentinel raises his glass to Patton

"Lets do this brother lets make Dark_King proud and show the world what we can do"

Report Post Tip

Patton at the right hand of Sentinel looking at the new HQ he smiles as Sentinel pats him on the shoulder. They proceed inside to see the fresh mahogany, the smell of fresh stretched leather on the chairs, lights as bright as the sun. Patton smiles and turns to Sentinel,

We finally made it, we finally have made it to where we set out to do

Patton pauses for a moment to take it all in, composes himself and continues

Let's do this, lets make Dark_King and Cristiano_Ronaldo proud of us and build this thing of ours up.

Patton walks to his office and begins business

Report Post Tip

Congrats, Sentinel. You'll make a good boss, I feel.

Report Post Tip

thanks praefectus that means a lot

Report Post Tip

Walking through Inglewood, LA, Nighthawk noticed a new HQ named 'The Black Hand' had just set-up near Dark_King's Legacy. He was intrigued to make a new acquaintance and wish them the best from the Suburbs. 

'Sentinel, I would like to congratulate yourself on your new HQ and wish you the best of luck with your new enterprise'. 

On that note, Nighthawk made his way through the celebrations and back to the errands he was running for Cherokee. 

Report Post Tip

thank you Nighthawk i appreciate the kind words

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on gaining your very own HQ :D

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sentinel. 

I wish you the best of luck with your own HQ. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sentinel!

You've done a great job! Keep it up! Bes of luck to all the Black Hand Rising!

Hope to see you on the top soon :D 

Goodluck, Thumbs up! Cheers!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Black Hand Rising
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL