Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 12:36:05
Page:  1 
The Downfall Of the GoodFellas (I ain't a traitor) Started by: Luigii on Dec 08, '14 09:38

Before you read this one, put in mind that I am not high on Coke when I made this thread. And I made this from the bottom of my Heart's Ass. <3

<font color="#D7D7D7">"I am a Good fella, and there is nothing I shall want"</font>

<font color="#D7D7D7">(The Strip, LV)</font>

To all my former and beloved members of the Goodfellas, My heart is in despair because of the death of the GoodFellas. I was in a shocked mode when our RHM, LHM and some of the members were shot first. That time, I was very puzzled of what was happening. I really wanted to burst out the questions in my mind due to my curiosity. In the crew chat, only my crew leader and a made man was online. So I asked questions there and the only answer I got is that my crew leader is angry of what have happened (Same with me, I am also angry that time because some of my closest friends were shot already and still I have no idea who took a shot at them) and another answer that I got was that the Goodfellas Crew is now sinking. So questions popped at my mind asking, "WHY WILL THIS CREW BE ERASED WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT WERE THE REASONS?! FUCK! I HAVE NO IDEA!! 

That time, the online made-man was made a RHM and I was made a LHM (I volunteered because I also want to experience the feeling of being a Hand, Hihihihi :D (And based on my experience, seeing my name in an italic and underlined form, it makes me feel that I am Superman where I can bang every bitches that I want! :D But in only lasted for an hour :/ )

Now, back to the story. :)

So because of my unanswered questions, I am eager to know what was the truth behind the "GoodFellas take down" that will happen. That time, I have received a mass mail coming from our Godmother, Sydney. In that mail, she explained all the things about the killings. And that was also the perfect time for me to talk to her. I have talked to her and there, I HAVE (Yes! I have!) understood all the things that are blurred to me. She explained everything in an honest and straight manner. I will not say in public the things that we have talked about but I may only leave this phrase..

"In Las Vegas, we are a family and WE HAVE UPPER STRUCTURES and we have a GODMOTHER. She is the one whom we should follow and whom we should always respect!"

For those who are telling me that I am a Fucker, Traitor and a Bullshit because I stayed with GM Sydney,

Let me tell you this,

I AM NOT A FUCKER, TRAITOR AND A BULLSHIT! LOOK IN THE MIRROR BECAUSE MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A FUCKER, TRAITOR AND A BULLSHIT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS HAVING A PLAN IN KILLING YOUR OWN GODMOTHER! Now that's the real bullshitness!

Luigii is a good person. He is an approachable, playful and chill player. He can be cool with everyone as long as they are also becoming cool with Luigii. And now, I've been telling you guys since day 1 when I got here in Las Vegas that I will do everything to contribute in making Las Vegas more stronger and more merrier! And I told all of you that I will always be loyal in this Las Vegas Crime Syndicate (Lomabrdi, diamonds in rough and the family where I really originated, The GoodFellas). And when I say I will be a loyal one, I really MEAN it! I will always obey the RH, LH HSL, My CL etc. and etc. BUT!!! I will always obey more the BIG BOSS and that is the Godfather/Godmother. 

And for those who are criticizing me because I am the only survivor of the Goodfellas and I wasn't killed,

Let me fucking tell you this,

I don't have to die! Why? It's simple, because Luigii is Loyal. 

So in short, Luigii is NOT a Fucker, Traitor nor even a Bullshit, Because Luigii is just a Loyal Coke head! :D

But really, from the bottom of my Heart's Ass, I am really gonna miss the Goodfellas, This is also where I've became more experienced and stronger. I'm gonna miss my beloved comrades and all the laughter and bullshits that we had. Also, I'm gonna miss the competitions of my CL. But what's done is done. I Love you all! :)

Now Pass, the Coke! ~ Luigii

Report Post Tip
I salute you for being loyal to gm sydney and for what you did. I don't understand why they were all killed but based from what I heard its an inner conflict? But nonetheless its always wrong to betray your gm/gf to attain power and take control not unless your action will result to the betterment of the mafia families. Thumbs up to you brotherman :) good vibes.
Report Post Tip

Thanks Mara. I appreciate it. What is right is right and what is wrong will always be wrong. Cheers! :)

Report Post Tip

I just want to know where Mario is? He was always the better one.

Report Post Tip

Well things change now, Luigii is better now. Mario is here, cooking my breakfast. haha lol

Report Post Tip

I salute you Luigii for what you've done to your family and being loyal to your city. Honestly i dont know what happened for the past few days but reading this threads gives me a idea how good you are in your family. Keep it up bud! I do believe you brother! 

Have a great one!

Regards Buddha-

Report Post Tip

I'm not going to touch on what happened with The Goodfellas here... there will be a time and a place for that elsewhere... but I wanted to tell you all a story about Luigii.

About a month ago Luigii made the mistake of shooting at somebody he wasn't supposed to. This man, took his punishment.. the ultimate punishment.. and not once did he cry, bitch or moan about it. He signed back up, approached me, explained what happened and told me he understood his punishment. Then he did something else, he asked to join back up... said he loved this city and wanted another chance to make it all right. Not many do that, at least that I see. It's very unusual to see people take responsibility for what they do, and take their punishment like a man. Not only that, but he was informed that if he wanted back in he would have his gun held until there came a day where I felt comfortable with him having one.. after he was given some basic lessons on guns and fully understood keeping his account secured. He agreed to this, didn't even put up a fight. That day, he earned my respect.

So why is he alive today? Well, because I can *FEEL* his loyalty to not just me but to Las Vegas as a whole. He is willing to sacrifice everything for her. He stood out to me among the sheep. Many of those hurling abuse his way could take a lesson or two from him. Maybe you too would have survived through this if you weren't so self involved.

Report Post Tip

I think that loyalty is a complicated and funny thing. In your mail you accused people of being loyal to the ''little clique they had'', also known as a family and/or crew. While it is expected of a leader and his upper structure to respect and follow the wishes of the Godfather, I think it's not so simple anymore when you're an associate or even a made man within the crew. 

Of course their loyalty lies with the family; they ''grew up'' there, they made friends there. If you force their leader and kill his upper structure (thought I think that last one was justified), naturally they aren't inclined to follow and join the ones who just took out their family! 

Report Post Tip

I evidently misread that mail, I thought it was to an actual Clique, not to the crew they were representing? Have I got that wrong and the people were in fact simply loyal to their crewleader ahead of their Godmother?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I think it was I that misread the mail AlabamaWorley. It happens from time to time.

Report Post Tip
Well, when their upper structure is the reason their characters all lie dead, it would appear they made the wrong choice? You can only whisper so much bullshit into someone's ear before they eventually wise up. It appears this wasn't the time for most of them though, which is a fucking shame.

When loyalties are held together by lies and general lack of knowledge (with no willingness to change or take anything in that was said) it's rather blind. Wouldn't you agree?

So your general thought process is if you're a GF/GM you should trust your captains members about as far as you can throw them? Since chances are they show no loyalties to you or the city should their upper structure act like asses?
Report Post Tip
Trust and loyalty depends on the relationship with the crewleader or Godfather.. Or hands.
If they are closer to the Crewleader and his hands, it is most likely their loyalty belongs to them instead of with the Godfather, should it come to a confrontation between the two. Ultimately loyalties should always be with the district, but that I not always the case.
Report Post Tip
I just think if your upper structure is relentlessly trying to get you buried, common sense should prevail.

Meh, my loyalties will always lie with the city/district I'm in. That's my family.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Downfall Of the GoodFellas (I ain't a traitor)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL