Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 23:40:02
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Gale Street Gang Returns Started by: Cristiano_Ronaldo on Dec 12, '14 15:04

Cristiano_Ronaldo was wondering around the halls of Legacy Auto Sports, when a young associate approaches him. 

"Sir, Dark_King wishes to see you, he said to inform you he had something important for you, something you would want to have."

Curiosity peaking at an all time high, he rapidly ascended the stairs, three at a time, until he reached Dark_King's office. Rasping on the door, he hears Dark_King's approval to come in. Walking over to his desk, I take a seat.

An associate said you wanted to see me? Said you had something for me?

"I do. I was going through your father's things this morning, and I found a journal. I think you should read it. As you know, I've been training you for a long time now. Took you under my wing upon your father's passing. It's time now that you knew his life."

Cristiano_Ronaldo graciously accepts the journal from Dark_King and glances at the crimson cover reading "The Gale Street Gang." I thank Dark_King a million times, then rush off to my quarters to read. 

Finally reaching his quarters, he hangs a "do not disturb" sign on the door, and locks it. He then pulls out the journal. 

Skipping through the first few pages, he sees a heading titled "Bronx - Desmand" 

It's been a few weeks since I got off the boat. I met someone today, a fine dressed man by the name of Desmand. He offered me a job in his family. I graciously accepted. 

A few weeks later: Been hard at work for Desmand. I've really built a rapport with him. Life is good. Maybe moving from England was the right move.

A month later: Desmand called a meeting with the members of his family today. He informed us we would be moving to North Side, Chicago in the coming days. Excitement filled my veins, I've heard so many great things about Chicago. I can't wait until we arrive.

A few days later: We arrived in Chicago today, it was everything I imagined it would be. I immediately got back to work giving my all to Desmand.

A few months later: Desmand called me into his office today, he had big news. He had killed the Godfather of North Side, Chicago, and was taking his spot. As a result, someone would need to assume the day to day operations of his family. And he wanted that person to be me. I graciously accepted and decided to name it "The Gale Street Gang."

A few months later: Godfather Desmand called me into his office once again, he informed me that he wanted me to move out to Inglewood to branch out our operation. He wanted me to challenge the Godfather there. I nod my head in acceptance, gather my family, and take the next flight out of Chicago. 

A day later: I arrived in Savannah, Los Angeles today, and immediately challenged the incumbant Godfather. I was victiorious. Not much of a challenge if I'm being honest. I contact Haven and let her know she is taking over the day to day operations of my family, while I run the overall operations of Savannah. 

A few months later: I was walking the dock today, when I saw a ship from England arrive. curiosity once again getting the best of me, I walk over to watch the people departing the boat. To my surprise, a lot of englishmen were staggering off the boat, barely able to move, beaten to a bloody pulp. What could have happened to these men on the boat ride over? I glance up once again, and I see two men getting off of the boat, one obviously Scottish, not a scratch on him, walking proud and confident, and a man beside him, Irish from the looks of it, and a crown upon his head, I could see blood dried on his hands from many feet away. He walks with a royal confidence about him. I walk over to them and offer them a spot in my family. If they were capable of this, I had to have them.

A month later: The scot and Irishman, Sentinel and Dark_King, have been doing splendid work for me. Better than I could have expected. They will do great things in this thing of ours. I know it. 

From there, the pages were all empty. This must have been the time that my father passed away. He had left me a note, telling me to see Dark_King when I reached these shores, and that he would take care of me, educate me in this thing of ours, and help me along my way. Now I know why. 

I hear a knocking on my door, and slide the journal beneath my pillow, getting up to answer it. Another young man greets me. 

"Sir, Mr_Crowley and Dark_King would like to see you again. They have something they would like to discuss with you."

I thank the young man and rush out to the address scribbled out on the piece of paper handed to me by the young man. I see Mr_Crowley and Dark_King in fine pressed suits discussing something, and they motion for me to come over. Mr_Crowley begins to speak. 

"Much like your father before you did, I have defeated the Godfather of Savannah, Los Angeles, and I will be taking his place. When I do, I will need someone to assume the day to day operations of my family. With the good graces of acting Godfather of Inglewood, Dark_King, we have decided that for the best interest of Los Angeles as a whole, the person that should assume that role is you."

I smile from ear to ear, but before I can speak, Dark_King speaks up.

"Cristiano_Ronaldo, it is with a heavy heart, and in the memory of your father, that I let you depart to Savannah on this day. I want you to continue what he was unable to. I want you to finish what he started. I want you to bring back The Gale Street Gang."

I nod at Dark_King as he speaks. 

I graciously accept. As of this moment, The Gale Street Gang is back in business. I promise to honor both you, Godfather Mr_Crowley, and you Dark_King. Thank both of you so much for this opportunity, and for taking care of me since I came to these shores. I promise to give my all to expanding the Legacy of my father.

Report Post Tip

No one cares bro

Hands you a balloon and walks away

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Melis walks amongst the crowd. Narrowing her eyes slightly as she passed the man before her. Turning her attention to Dark_King and Cristiano she flashes a smile.

"Congratulations Cristiano. I am sure you will do wonderful things."

Taking a brown paper bag from her purse she hands it to him.

"I thought you may enjoy this for celebrations later."

With a nod of her head, she turns around and heads back the way she came.

Report Post Tip

Liam_Neeson walks past mrmojorisin and whispers in his ear

if you dont care then i recommend you stay off the streets now show some respect and apologize

after hearing a disgruntled whimpering apology from mrmojorisin Liam_Neeson carries onward to cristian

congratulations my friend it is a pleasure to see you rise once more :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, good to seeing the Gale Street Gang back!

Report Post Tip
Here we see yet another edition of repeat auths.
why dont you let somebody new have a try!?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tepid was in Los Angeles, just minding his business after taking care of some low-life chumps. Feeling like taking a smoke, he carefully takes some tobacco from his pouch and rolls a cigarette with it. He searches his pockets for his lighter and ignites the cigarette, blowing out the first smoke from his nostrils. While rolling his fag he continued walking and he had now arrived to Cristiano proclaiming he had gotten authorization to lead a family.

"Congratulations my friend, it’s good to see your lineage lead again. I know you will do great."

Report Post Tip

Patton strolls through the streets see's his good friend putting a bold suit, noticing a familiar family name he approaches Cristiano_Ronaldo and smiles

Congratulations man, i'm glad you get to pick up where your father left off, I have no doubt in my mind that you will do great as MrCrowley's underboss. A great addition to Los Angeles my man. 

Patton shakes Cristiano's hand and pulls out a flask and pours a few shots, he hands them out then raises the shots and shouts SALUTE!

Report Post Tip
*Holds a brown bag high in the air while liquid spills due to its jolting*

Congrats Cristiano, Congrats!!!
Report Post Tip

Metaranger someone new is trying...me, so why don't you buck up stop bitching at put in work like anyone else wanting auth if it bothers you so much.

On a lighter note Congratulations Cristiano glad you can continue the work you father started

Report Post Tip
I don't recall him holding power before. I do recall his fathers father having their own crew but not himself? I also don't believe the same person authorized his rise to power either. We don't get to choose who a leader authorizes to start their own family. Those that show promise for that position get picked. I take it you would like to have a chance Meta? If so you will need to show your current leaders why they should even consider you. Coming out in the streets the way you have doesn't show anyone why you should be considered I can tell you that now. Now I have plenty of business to attend to so I will be on my way.
Report Post Tip

oh. wow.... yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! seriously, this is a sad time for this place. Its nothing personal, but its a kinda rinse and repeat mentality, no?  like I said nothing personal, well, maybe it is but still what the actual hell is going on?

Even take out this bloody 3033 bullshit, this is just stupid. i understand the need to fill vacancies, i get that people need to be authed, but hell, give some other poor cunt a chance at it, at least then they will know its not all its cut out to be. nonetheless, this all seems very samey, for the lack of a better word.

please enlighten us lou on to who shall be authed!? undeserving people just because they have not been authed before? whiney little bitches in the streets who talk more than they work? hell lets just put everyones name in a hat that has not been authed before and start sporadically letting them set up for shits and giggles on the sheer basis that gangsters and goomba's dont like the current establishment.

Report Post Tip

undeserving people just because they have not been authed before? whiney little bitches in the streets who talk more than they work? hell lets just put everyones name in a hat that has not been authed before and start sporadically letting them set up for shits and giggles

You've just listed all the requirements that 3033 have set in the past to set people up- so yes, probably. (This I have seen with my, well, my ancestors eyes. Yes I was privy to such meetings.

undeserving people just because they have not been authed before?

My point exactly, are you arguing with me, or agreeing with me, im lost?  There are plenty of deserving people who should be given the chance over an auth of this nature. especially given the recent escaped with the 3033 plebs! 

Right. lou, keep the butthurt out of the streets, friend.

You may have been privy once to converations regarding possible auths a long time ago, and you know you're just being an idiot here.

I recall speaking to an ancestor of yours about a future auth and you were listened to very much so. So let's not throw around the "303 this, 303 that" Just because they killed you.

If you'd like, I can help you build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

Report Post Tip

perhaps those who disagree with this auth are the ones butthurt because theyve been passed up too many times to count? i could be wrong

Liam_Neeson helps kyubey build the bridge

Report Post Tip
I actually think it's quite disgusting regardless of who has been authed or not that some people can come out here and show so much disrespect if you have a problem with it talk about it somewhere else and get the fuck out of my party.
Report Post Tip
In case you have forgotten who you think you once were is no longer. Your ancestor who held that position is long gone. That also means you don't get any decision in the matter either. This also is not the place for these discussions. If you would like to beat the dead horse with what we have heard a thousand times before go stand on your soap box on a difference corner of the street and voice your complaints there. We expect to see nothing but respect here.
Report Post Tip

nice to se TGSG with us again

congrats CR

Report Post Tip

Heh, I was walking down the far end of the street and I seen this;

12/12 19:43 Anonymous Cristiano_Ronaldo $6,000,000 None (Get Auth) (Buy off)

I did laugh out loud, only because you could have written this, this was a stone cold certainty. I think that this shows that my "idiocy" is not a sole ideal that I have, it seems its shared by a few.

Now its not worth taking the shot for 6 mill, but it does raise the eyebrow though, doesn't it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Gale Street Gang Returns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL