Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:41:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
The Gale Street Gang Returns Started by: Cristiano_Ronaldo on Dec 12, '14 15:04

"nothin hes just butthurt over the latest auth"

also seems a bit homophobic

I'm pretty sure that's more than stating a dislike for the term Bunk. It's saying that you believe the comment was made on the grounds of homophobic feelings. 

As Maria has so eloquently outlined, anal pass-times are not solely the reserve of people of a single sexual persuasion or gender. I'd like to add a small contribution too and mention that not all things that would hurt a derrière need necessarily involve sexual activity. This may well come as a surprise to some *cough*Maria*cough*, but I thought I would mention it. The butt could possibly but hurt due to a swift kick, a well placed tac in the seat of the person in question or simply a dodgy meal the night before. Spanking, butt plugs and fisting may be more common occurrences in some social circles, but in my own a swift kick in the ass would be the cause in about 99%. Different strokes for different folks I guess.  

Report Post Tip

Also i said "seems" like it is I didnt go out headhunting and finger pointing, now clearly had you Santana outlined it in a way such as you did i would have stood corrected. some people are only interested in bringing attention to themselves! 

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street afghan notices a few small children screaming and yelling at each other while a few rolled around on their backs kicking and screaming. He notices Dark_King and Cristiano in the background so he knows that whatever is going on was not a part of the auth speech from earlier that he attended then left to take care of some business. Taking his pistol out he walks up into the middle of the chaos, points it up in the air and lets a few rounds fly.

Now what in the FUCK is going on here. I do believe this a new crews auth speech, I don't recall hearing any of what you all are bitching about to each other from either of the original speakers. If you would like to continue your childish bickering please find one of the MANY other street corners to proceed bitching there. You would think that those that have had their own auth speech before would understand and respect others but I guess not. Selfishness at it's finest.

afghan turns to walk off in complete disgust at what some people feel is okay. 

Report Post Tip
What he said
Report Post Tip

When I came to Inglewood, you Cristiano_Ronaldo found me running papers for anyone that paid the bills. You brought me into this life and took a chance on a guy you saw a little potential in. You introduced me to Dark_King and found a place for me in his ranks. Now I pay tribute to him with my money and my respect but it was you who I respected first. You deserve your place among the heads and let no one take from you what you have earned.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Gale Street Gang Returns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL