Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 21:45:34
Page:  1 
The Sound Of Winter Started by: Elsa on Dec 14, '14 05:39

Elsa walks out of her headquarters and sees people hanging out all together.  

She slowly thinks to herself.  

"Maybe we should do something to bring more holiday spirits.  How about a competition?  How about some karaoke?"

She finds a bench and sits down and keeps thinking about other things.

She than puts her hand under her chin.

"Who would be the judges?"

"What would the prizes be?"

She needed somebody's assistance in this matter. 

She starts walking towards the headquarter again and walks towards the GodFather's Office.

She knocks on the door nervously.  

"Hey Mr. FutureStealer.  I needed your help on a small event I would like to do.  May I come in?"

FutureStealer responds.

"You may come in."

I slowly push the door open and walked in.  I started walking towards the front of the desk and then FutureStealer turns around.

"What do you need help with?  What kind of event?"

"I would like help on an event.  I would like to do a small singing event.  I was curious what would the criteria would need to be and who would the be the judges?  I was wondering what the prizes would be for the top three winners?  How about we didn't have any judges and just did a voting poll?"

"Hmm,  you actually have some good ideas there Elsa.  Let me think about it a bit before I get back to you."

"I was wondering also what kind of songs would be considered holiday songs, since most holiday songs sound like love songs as well.  Could it possibly be love songs as well?"

"That's an interesting thought as well.  How long will the event be running for?"

"I was actually thinking about running it for a whole week, and then letting the voting occur for three days? What do you think about that?"

She looks at the clock and realizes it's getting late.  

"I'm sorry for bothering you so late.  I guess I'll talk to you some more tomorrow.  I'll let you rest for now.  Thanks again FutureStealer."

She walks back to the door and closes it quietly and starts walking towards her room. 

As she is walking back towards her room, she wanted to talk to DarkAngel, but DA's lights were already off so she just went into her room.

"Maybe I'll talk to DA tomorrow."

She goes and lays in bed and she suddenly thinks of something brilliant. 

"Hmm, how about I go and ask some CL's to be judges.  They will be the ones who will determine who will be the top 3 at the end.  The public will be the ones who will determine who is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place by voting at the polls.  I think the judges will have 2 days to determine the top 3 while the public has 3 days to put in their votes. Only one vote is allowed per person."

She puts her hands behind her head and shakes her head.

"Why didn't I think of something like this while I was in FutureStealer's office."

She turns over and turns the switch to turn off the light and starts to doze off to sleep. 

Report Post Tip

Elsa wakes up at 6 am and stretches and gets out of bed.

She walks to the bathroom and brushes her teeth and as she finishes she sees DarkAngel walk in.

"Morning DA."

She walks back to her room and gets dressed and starts walking towards FutureStealer's office again.

"I forgot to grab his morning coffee."

She walks to the bar and starts the coffee machine and goes and grabs the cup and puts 2 spoons of sugar and 2 spoons of cream.

The machine goes off and she goes and pours the coffee into the cup and stirs it.  

She brings it back to FutureStealer's office and knocks on the door.

"Come in."

As she walked in, FutureStealer was putting on shaving cream.  

"You can put the coffee on the table."

"Yes sir."

He starts shaving and when he was done he asked Elsa to grab the aftershave.

She grabs the aftershave and hands it to him. 

"Thanks."

As he was finished, he walked back over to his seat and sits down. 

He grabs the cup of coffee and takes a sip.

"Coffee in the morning is the best."

"Yes, it is."

"I was curious have you had any thoughts about the event that I told you about yesterday?  While I was about to go to sleep last night about I thought about this. I was wondering what you thought about this idea.  How about I go and ask some CL's to be judges.  They will be the ones who will determine who will be the top 3 at the end.  The public will be the ones who will determine who is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place by voting at the polls.  I think the judges will have 2 days to determine the top 3 while the public has 3 days to put in their votes. Only one vote is allowed per person."

He puts the cup of coffee down and clears his throat.

"Well..."

"I actually think it's a great idea. Do you know who will be the judges yet?  I must see the poster before you post it around for others to come participate.  When will you have the poster done by?"

"I was hoping to be done with the poster before Friday.  I will bring it back this evening if I'm done in time.  Thank you sir for listening.  I am actually not sure who the judges will be yet, but I'll be going around to the other cities and asking who would like to be a judge."

"I think you better get a move on then, if you want the poster to be finalized by Friday."

"I better get ready and start moving then.  See ya boss."

Elsa walks out of FutureStealer's office and goes back to her room and grabs her jacket and starts walking outside to the streets as she starts travelling to the different cities asking who would like to be a judge.

Report Post Tip

As she gets to the corner of the street, she pulled out the address to Godmother Amethyst headquarters

"It was in Brooklyn, New York."  

She raised her hand and a taxi pulled over. 

"Where to, mam?"

"Brooklyn."

The driver pulls away from the curb and while he is driving, she sits in the back and looks out the window wondering what shall she say once she meets GM Amethyst.

She looked at her watch and it would be another 45 minutes before I am in Brooklyn. 

"I wonder what she likes to drink, it is still a bit early, so I'll stop somewhere to buy her a hot drink for her to enjoy."

She thinks real hard and suddenly remembers how GodMother Amethyst loves her coffee.

"Hmm I know she loves her coffee with 2 spoons of sugar and a bit of milk."

"I better stop at The Coffee Shop before stopping at her HQ."

"Driver, can you stop at the Coffee Shop on the way to Brooklyn."

"Of course, mam.  Wherever you would like."

The taxi finally stops in front of the Coffee Shop.  

Elsa walks in to grab a cup of coffee for GM Amethyst and decided to buy a donut to go along with her coffee.

She walks out and gets back into the taxi.  

"We will be in Brooklyn in about five minutes."

"Sounds good.  Thank you.  Your available all day right?"

"Yes, I am mam.  Do you need me all day?"

"Yes,  I actually need you all day to drive me to the different cities. I'll give you a good tip don't worry."

Just as I finished talking, the driver pulled up in front of GM Amethyst HQ.  

She opens the door and starts walking towards GM Amethyst Office.  She passes Flan on the way and waves.

"Good Morning!"

She walks up to her door and sees the sign GF - Chairman Amethyst. 

She looks at her watch and realized it's 9am now.  I hope she isn't to busy.  She gently knocks on the door, but doesn't hear a response.  She knocks a bit louder.

"Who is it?"

"It's Elsa.  May I come in?"

"Yes, of course come in.  What brings you to this part of town?"

"I actually came because I wanted to personally ask you if you would like to be a judge in a competition I have coming up soon."

"What kind of competition is it?"

"It's a singing competition.  You and a few other judges will be picking who will make it to the top 3."

"It sounds interesting."

"Oh, I forgot.  I got your favorite coffee."

She puts it on Amethyst's table.

"Here you go, mam.  I hope that you enjoy it." 

"I'm interested in seeing how this competition is gonna go.  I'll be a judge."

Elsa grinned widely.

"Thank You!  You are the first judge for this competition.  I look forward to seeing you on judging days."

She walks over to Ms. Amethyst and shakes her hand.

"I hope you have a beautiful day.  I have a few places to run.  I'm sorry I couldn't stay long.  I'll be back soon. Take Care!"

Report Post Tip

Elsa walks back out of Amethyst's office and starts walking back outside.

She sees Flan on the way back out and walks over to him, and shakes his hand.  

"Hey Flan, how are you doing?  We need to catch up soon! It's been awhile since we both had a drink together at the bar.  I'll be back in town next week.  I'll come by and we could go to the bar and party all night long."

"Sounds good, I'll look forward to next week then.  I'll be around just call me a day ahead."

"Alright. I'll call you before I come.  I am in a bit of a rush.  I gotta be out of town by midnight. See ya soon."

She walks outsides and gets back into the taxi.  

"Take me to the Bronx.  Do you know how long that will take?"

"It'll be about 35 minutes."

"Alright, that is good time.  I just need to be at the airport by midnight.  I have a trip out of town."

She sits back and wonders what Cantillon likes to drink.       

She chuckles.  I suddenly remembered how much he loves Guinness.

"Can we stop somewhere on the way.  Keep going I'll tell you where to drop me off."

Suddenly, I saw a sign that said Welcome to the Bronx.

"You can park the car in front of Cantillon's HQ.  I gotta go buy something I'll be back."

Elsa knew where to buy his Guinness from.  She met a buddy of hers who in exchange gave her a Keg of Guinness in exchange for a bag of Columbia Coffee.

She smiles and carries the Keg with her towards Cantillon's HQ again.  She starts walking up the stairs as she sees Striphe.  

"Good Afternoon! I bet you are all gonna party all night today."

She grins and walks to Cantillon's Office.  She sees the sign GodFather Cantillon. 

She knocks on the door as she puts the keg on the ground for a minute.

"Who is it now?"

Seems like people have been bothering him all morning for him to answer like that.

"It's Elsa." 

"Oh Hey!  What brings you here today?"

"May I come in first?"

"Haha, I forgot.  Of course come in!"

She grabs the keg and turns the door knob and pushes the door in slowly.

"Well you must have something interesting to ask me since you brought that keg in with you."  

"Of course!  Where shall I put this at?"

​"Over there on the shelf by all the other Guinness stuff."

She puts in on the shelf. She looks at all the Guinness stuff.  He loves its in all kinds of ways. Shirts, glass shots, hats, bet he has a skirt hidden somewhere.

She giggles a bit and turns around back to Cantillon.  

He was rolling up the arms of his shirt and cuffing them. 

"I came to ask you if you would like to be a judge in a singing event I have coming up soon." 

He sits back down and takes a sip of his drink.

He rubs his hands together and clears his throat.

"Well,  I don't see a problem with that.  I would definitely be a judge in this event.  Just send me the info once your all done.  So, I'll make sure to be free on the days of judging."

Elsa shakes his hand.  

"Sounds good, I'll get everything ready and send it back towards your way.  I'll be seeing you soon then.  Thanks again."

She walks out of Cantillon's office and walks back out towards the taxi.

"Next stop, Queens and Staten Island."

The taxi drives off towards Queens. 

Report Post Tip

"It's almost lunch time.  I think I should invite her out to Koga's Ristorante."

She arrives in front of LF's HQ after 15 minutes.

She walks into the HQ and sees everybody is around hanging out with each other.  They all waved as I walked towards LF's Office. 

She knocks on the door.  

"Who is it?"

"It's Elsa."

"Come on it.  What brings you around today?"

"Have you eaten lunch yet? I was here because I had a question for you."

"Nope, I haven't had lunch yet. "

"Well that's great,  I was wondering would you like to go out to lunch then?"

"I would like that.  I am was actually getting a bit hungry myself."

"I have the best place in mind.  Shall we go to Koga's Ristorante?"

"That's fine."

"Alright, I have a taxi up front.  Once your ready, we can head on back to the car and heads towards the restaurant."

"I'll grab a jacket since it's pretty cold outside today.  I'll be right out." 

Elsa walks out of LF's office and walks back to the car.

She sees LF coming over and she opens the door for her.

"Here you go, LF."

As she gets into the car, I got into the car seat next to her and closed the door.

"To Koga's Ristorante."

10 minutes later we arrived.  Elsa opens the door for LF.  

She walks to the door and opens the door. 

As we walked in Koga came over and took us to our table.

I whispered to Koga. 

"We will be having steak today.  Two ribeye please and a glass of red wine.  The red wine give me the best on the house please.  Do you have the Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon? If you do. I will take that."

"I have ordered steak and some red wine for today.  Is there anything else you would like for today?"

"Yes, I would actually like a baked potato and lobster with that as well."

Elsa looks at Koga and sees that he is writing it down.

"Can I also have the dessert menu once we are done eating?"

"Of course. I'll be back with the wine."

She watches as Koga goes and grabs two wine glasses and pulls off the cork and pours a bit of wine into the glasses.  As he finishes pouring, he puts the cork back on top and puts it into the ice bucket.

She hands LF her glass and raises her glass.

"Cheers."

She takes a sips and closes her eyes.  

"Tastes so good."

She opened to eyes seeing that the steaks are coming out with the lobster tails.

"Here is the steak and lobster tails.  I have to go back to grab the baked potatoes."

"Sounds good.  Can I also get some A1 sauce please. Thanks."

Koga brings out the baked potatoes and A1 sauce.

"Thanks."

She takes her knife and fork and slowly cuts the steak and opens the bottle of A1 sauce and puts a little bit on the side of the plate.  She grabs a piece of steak with her fork and dips it in the A1 sauce and puts it in her mouth.

"Mmmmm.  It's so good.  Chewy just the way I like it."

She looks at LF who was also enjoying her meal.

"I wanted to ask you a question.  I was wondering if you would to be a judge in an upcoming singing competition?"

She finishes chewing and looks at me.

"Count me in!."

"Thank You! That is great. You are the 3rd Judge."

She grabs the bottle of wine and pops the cork off and pours LF and myself another drink.

We both raised our glasses.  

"Cheers!"

We both finished our food and talked about all kinds of different things. 

We were both stuff and did not have room for dessert.  Instead, we ordered two small cup of coffee.

Elsa looks at her watch and realized it was 5 pm now. 

"Sorry, I just looked at my watch and realized time was passing much faster than I had anticipated."

Elsa waves her hand up for the check.  

She grabs cash out and puts it into the receipt holder. 

"Is it okay, if I call a taxi for you to go back?"

"That's fine."

They both walked outside and Elsa called over a taxi.

She gives LF a hug and opens the door for her to get in.

"I really enjoyed our lunch.  I hope we get to do this more often. I'll be seeing you soon for the judging."

She watches as LF's taxi drives off, and she walks back to her taxi. 

"Onto Staten Island, and then it is time to go back home to get packed before flying out tonight."  

Report Post Tip

She grabbed a note from her coat pocket and remembered she wrote down what Kyubey likes.  

"One spoon of cream in his coffee and a glazed donut."

"Seems like I'll be stopping at the Coffee Shop again."

"It'll be about an hour before we get to Staten Island, mam."

About an hour later, they drove a sign that said Welcome to Staten Island.

"Can you stop at the Coffee Shop please.  Thanks."

They rolled up in front of the Coffee Shop.  

Elsa walks in and ordered a coffee with one cream and a glazed donut. 

She walks back out and gets back into the taxi and five minutes later is in front of Kyubey's HQ.

She walks up the stairs and walks to up Kyubey's Office.

She knocks on the door, but there is no answer.

Kyubey sneaks up behind Elsa and scares her.

"Woah! Scared me there.  I'm glad your drink didn't spill."

She hands him his drink and donut and she opens the door to Kyubey's office. They both walked in. 

"I see that you prowl at night."

He grins.

"Hello, Elsa.  It's good to see you.  It's been awhile since we met up.  What brings you into town?"

"I have a question for you.  I was wondering if you would like to become a judge for the singing competition."

"I would love to be a judge! I will be singing as well."

Elsa smiles and shakes Kyubey's hand.

"Sounds good.  I look forward to that singing voice of yours!  Do you have what it takes to be a Karaoke King?"

She winks at Kyubey.

"Well, it's 6:30 now.  I gotta get back home.  I have a flight at midnight and I need to pack.  I'll see you at judging then! Good Luck as well!"

She waves to Kyubey.

"See ya soon."

She starts walking back out towards the taxi.

Report Post Tip

"Back home.  I'll be done packing in about 30 minutes and then you could drive me to the airport.  Thanks so much for driving me all over today."

An hour later, they finally rolled back up at FutureStealer's HQ.

"It's definately been a busy day.  I'm glad that everything turned out well."

She walks back up the steps and knocks on FutureStealer's office door.

"Hey FS, I'm back. I got 4 judges so far.  Time is ticking and I think I have to push back the event a day or two. I got to fly out to Chicago tonight."

She handed FS a bottle of wine.

"You are the fifth judge!" 

FS raises his cup and grins.

"I'm glad that your event is turning out very well.  I can't wait to see the poster when you get back."

She smiles and shakes FS's hand.

"Thanks FS. I'm glad the event is turning out well.  I am a bit frustrated that I have to push back the date for the event though." 

"I gotta get packing,  I'll be back tomorrow."

She slowly turns around and walks back out the door and walks to her room and starts packing. 

She grabs her bag and walks back outside towards the taxi and opens the door and gets in.

"To the airport please."

Taxi driver drives off towards the airport.  

Report Post Tip

Elsa gets out of the taxi and grabs her bag and closes the door.

She grabbed money from her pocket and hands it to the taxi driver.  

"Here's $500.  Keep the change.  I look forward to working with you again soon." 

She walks into the airport and checks in and waits for her flight in an hour.

An hour passes by and she gets into the plane and flies to Chicago.

She grabs her bags at the baggage claim and walks outside the O'Hare Airport.

She flags a taxi down and asks the driver.

"To the North Side please."

Report Post Tip

They parked in front of Haven's HQ.

"I'll probably invite her to the bar.  It's Chicago and they know how to party in the North Side."

Elsa starts walking up towards Haven's office and she hears the good music and starts dancing. 

She accidentally bumps into Haven.  Haven grabs me and spins me around.

"Put me down! I like to have my feet on the ground not flying." 

Haven snickers and puts me down and pats my head.

She looks at Haven grumpily. 

"You love to drive me crazy don't ya."

Haven sticks her tongue at me. 

She shakes her head and laughs.

"How have you been Haven?"

"Things are pretty good.  Partying like usual."

"Good good.  Would like you to go out for a drink?  Maybe at Saint Row's Bar?"

"Sure, let's go."

"We could walk over there.  It's about a block away.  It's a bit cold, but I think we can manage it."

As we are walking, I could see the beautiful skies of Chicago as the tiny snowflakes fall down.  You could see your breathe as you talked.

Haven ruffles my hair again.  

"I don't ever think you will ever stop doing that."

"Is that still your favorite drink? Charm 69."

"Yeah it is.  I see you still remember that."

"Haha.  How can I not remember that.  It's the only thing to you order when you first get to the bar."

We finally got to Saint Row's Bar and I opened the door for Haven.

We both walked in and sat down on a stool.

"Two Charm 69 and Two Apple Pie Shots as well."

Elsa puts a twenty on the table and tells the bartender to keep it. 

The bartender puts the drinks in front of us.

She held my shot up and gave Haven her shot.

"Cheers."

"I came to visit you tonight because I was wondering if you would like to be a judge for the upcoming singing competition."

Haven ruffles my hair again.

"Of course, kiddo! How could I miss out on something like this!"

"Yeah! Let's get some more shots!"

She waves at the bartender.

"Four more apple pie shots!"

She puts another twenty on the table.

Bartender gave us our shots and we both drank them one after another. 

"It's getting a bit late. I gotta go take a rest.  I've been up all day.  I gotta be up early and get a move on again." 

"Alright, see ya kiddo.  Let me know when judging starts!."

Haven goes back to drinking and talking to the other people there.  

She walked back out the door and went to stay at the Sid's Waterfront Hotel.

She checks in and is given a key and walks to her room and jumps into bed and sets the alarm for 7.  

"I got 7 hours of sleep to do before I'm moving again."

She turns off the light and goes to sleep.

Report Post Tip

The alarm rings.  I stretch my arms and legs and yawned.  I walked over to the window and opened the shades.

"The warm sun, but the chilly winds. That's Chicago."

She walks over to the bathroom.  She washes her face and brushes her teeth. 

She grabs her bag and changes her clothes. 

"I bet Spunky is at his South Side Saloon."

She puts everything back in her bag and walks back out to the front desk and returns her key.

She walks outside and calls for a taxi.

"South Side Saloon."

"Yes, mam."

"That Spunky is a busy man.  Always working."

"We are here."

"Thanks."

She hands him a fifty dollar bill and grabs her bag and walks into the Saloon.

She waves at Spunky.

"Hey Spunky.  I did tell you I would be back before Christmas."

"How are you doing today? I'm glad your back!"

"Pretty well and yourself? I see your always running around in here.  People just keep coming in and never letting you leave."

"Haha.  Yeah, This is my home.  My friends and family always running in and out of this place.  Couldn't have it any other way, Elsa. Want anything to drink right now?"

She sits on a stool and places her bag on the stool next to her.

"Can I just get coke and rum please. Thanks."

Spunky whips the drink up and slides it towards me.

I grab the drink and take a sip.

"Thanks Spunky."

"I was wondering if you were free in a few weeks.  I wanted to know if you would like to be a judge for a singing competition coming up!"

"I like the idea of a singing competition.  Sign me up! When will it be though? I might need to ask somebody to cover for me for a few days."

"I will send you the poster as soon as I'm done.  I will let you know when your needed for judging."

Elsa shakes Spunky's hand.

"How about we play a couple rounds of pool?"

"Sounds good, Elsa.  Give me a few minutes.  I gotta clean a few things up and I'll be over there.  You can set it up while your waiting for me."

"Alright Spunky.  Loser has to take a shot each time."

Spunky goes and cleans everything up and walks over to the pool table.

"You ready to play?"

"Haha.  I'm always ready to play pool Spunky!"

After a few hours, we were both tired. 

"You are pretty good at pool.  I'm sad to say this but you really handed it to me.  Haha.  I guess I need a bit more practicing before I come play you again."

"I gotta get ready and go.  I'm gotta go meet Ajani this evening before I have to fly back to New York."

"I'll see you soon Spunky!"

Spunky waves at me while I leave.  I waved back.

I walked outside and headed towards Ajani's HQ.    

Report Post Tip

I walked to Ajani's HQ.  I saw that his HQ was crowded.  People constantly coming in and out.  The Loop is where everybody mingles. 

She walks in and goes up the stairs towards Ajani's office. 

The sign said GodFather Ajani - Rawr.

She knocks on the door. 

"It's Elsa. May I come in?"

"Hey Elsa! Come on in.  You came just in time.  How about going to the Loop's Pizzeria?  I'm in the mood for some spaghetti and canadian whiskey at the bar."

"Alright.  Let's go Ajani!"

He grabs his jacket and opens the door for me.

"Thanks."

"Alright. Let's go to the car."

Elsa gets into Ajani car.  She puts on her seat belt since Ajani was speeding.

"You sure like speed."

She laughs slightly, but holds onto her seatbelt.

He slows down and parks his car. 

"Here we are. Time to get full!"

She laughs.

"Yes, time to get full! I like the sound of that. This must be the best place for spaghetti in town."

"Yeah it is, recently opened up in town not to long ago."

She walks towards the door and opens the door for Ajani.

"Table for two please."

As we sat down, Ajani ordered two plates of spaghetti and a bottle of Crown Royal. 

The waiter nodded and walked away.

The waiter came back with a small bucket of ice and two glasses. He walked back to grab the Crown Royal and opened it for us.

Ajani took the bottle and put two ice cubes in each glass and pour the cup half way. 

We both raised our glasses.

"Cheers."

He chugged it all down, while I took a sip.  It was a bit to strong for me. 

He poured himself another glass.

The spaghetti just came out.  Ajani put his fork into the middle and spinned the fork around a few times and put it in his mouth.

"It looks amazing and smells absolutely delicious."

"Something you can never forget it Loop's Pizzeria's Spaghetti."

I slowly grabbed a forkful of spaghetti and ate it.

She closes her eyes and eats it.

"It's amazing!"

We both chatter about things here and there until we finished eating.

Ajani poured us both another shot of Crown Royal.

"I have a question for you, Ajani.  Will you be a judge for an upcoming singing competition?"

Ajani raises his shot.

"Count me in!  What days though? So I don't drink so much."

Elsa laughs.

"Don't worry you can still drink! Just don't get drunk when your judging. I'm almost done with my poster, once I'm done I will mail it to you."

She grabs the bottle and pours Ajani and myself another shot.  She looked and saw that the bottle was empty now and put it back into the ice bucket. 

She looks at her watch and realized it was 6 pm.  

"Thanks for showing me this place.  I will be eating here again next time I'm in town.  Hope your available as well next time.  I'm starting to like this Crown Royal."

"I better go to the airport soon.  My flight is at 8.  Can you drop me off Ajani."

"Of course.  I'll meet you out at the car."

"I'll cover the bill for today. I'll be right out."

Ajani went out to the car first.  I went to pay the bill and walked back outside towards the car.

"Thanks for the ride to the airport.  I'll be seeing you soon again for the judging."

She walks out the car and waves at Ajani.  She walks into the airport and checks in her bags.  Her flight would be in 30 minutes. 

Report Post Tip

As she was about to board the plane, she looked behind her and saw that Sydney was going on the same flight.  

She waves and walks over to where she was standing. 

"Hey Sydney, going to NY as well I see."

"What's your seat number?"

"20C."

"My seat is 20D.  Right next to you. I'm glad I ran into you. I was looking for you actually."

"Good thing we met.  We can catch up since we are sitting next to each other."

"You coming to New York for some more coffee I bet?"

Sydney winks.

"I could drop you off there, if you would like once we land?"

"That would be great, Elsa."

We both walked onto the plane and found our seats.  We put our bags on top of our seats.  

We took our seats and put on our belts.

"The flight is only six hours.  I guess it's not so bad."

"Oh, Sydney, I almost forgot.  I was wondering if you would to be a judge for the upcoming singing competition we are having."

"That's fine.  I will be a judge.  But when is it?  I need to sell off this coffee before I can judge anything."

"Haha.  You'll have enough time.  I will mail you all the details once I'm complete."

We both laughed and joked around during the whole flight. 

Before we knew it.  We landed in New York. 

"Sweet Home, New York."

Elsa waves for a taxi and it stopped and opened the doors for us to both get in.

"To Queens first please, and then towards Manhattan."

The taxi drives off and arrives in Queens.

Elsa gets out so that Sydney can get out.  Elsa hands Sydney her bag.  

"Take Care. I'll see you at judging."

"See ya Elsa.  Can't wait to be see all the singers!"

The taxi drives off towards Manhattan.

Once the taxi stopped, Elsa got out and walked back up the stairs and knocked on FutureStealer's door. 

"Hey Boss, I'm back.  I gotta go finish up the poster and I'll be back to show you before I start mailing it out and posting it around town."

She goes back to writing out the poster.

Report Post Tip

Elsa was sitting at her table writing and erasing so many times.

It has been a few hours and she blew the eraser marks off the poster.

"Finally, I have finished the poster."

She grabs the poster and walks towards FutureStealer's office and knocks on the door.

"The poster is finally done."

"Very well.  Let me see how it turned out."

She walks into the office and hands it to FS.

"I gotta admit.  You really did an amazing job on this. You better hurry and hang them around and send it to the judges."

"Yes sir."

She rushes out the office and starts posting it around town and mails it to the judges.

A crowd of people suddenly started gathering around where Elsa was to see what she was posting up.

As Elsa walked away, they moved up to take a closer look at the poster.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sound Of Winter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL