Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:48:59
Page:  1 
303: A History & the Continuing Legacy Started by: Kuku- on Dec 15, '14 22:09

Kuku strolls down his impressive study.  On the shelves, he notices legacies, tomes, tales and accounts of take-downs, wars, killings and intrigue.  He muses about the Streets and about the press.  And then  it hits him...  Excitedly, he rushes out and addresses the lumpen proles who look to him for intellectual guidance

My friends!  Someone out there must know about 303!  Someone must know the story.  And that story must be told, here, on these Streets.

The instigators, the movers, the shakers, the heroes, the traitors.  From where did it come?  And where is it going?

Who can help us understand?  In the annals of the history of this thing, where is 303 situated?

Don't look to me, for I cannot help you with this.  I have given you the tools, and the space, now it is up to you!

Write, brothers, write!

Report Post Tip

Vincent Valentine steps forward, looking over Kuku's shoulder to see the scrolls laid out on the table.

"Those won't help you find any of the answers you're look for."

He steps away, turning back to the man who Vincent had considered a bit mentally ill, and nailed a sheet of parchment to the wall opposite of them.

Detroit open for Business? It's confirmed.

Numbers4Glory an Ended Story.

Deliberations with Desmand Issue 4.

The Conspiracy Crimes.

Counter-Strike against Counter-Terrorists.

Chicago's Castle Crashes.

"Maybe some light reading will help you, if you cared to find the articles for yourself. These are just a few stories that tell of some of the bloodshed spilled against the hands of 303. Granted, not all the wars have been recorded, but the majority of them have been. And well, if I were to tell you about the things that happened behind the scenes, they wouldn't be behind the scenes, now would they? There is many more who have fallen as well, for one reason or another.

My blood was inducted into the group though, it wasn't one to always be there. So going back to the origin of the group isn't expertise. How the name was given, I only know vaguely, but the credit goes to a warrior by the name of Technical. Since then, it stuck, and the group rolled with it. 

Sadly enough, the 303 first seriously eared their heads in streets of Chicago, before a war met their end. A vow from the sons and daughters that they would get their revenge for such actions, and claim their rightful spots on the throne, not letting such scum claim the right as the 'King' of the land. Months passed, and just that happened. 303 started to slay anyone that would or could come between them and their goal. A small price for a huge reward in our eyes. Sooner than later, 303 was known and made their statement heartfelt. 

303 ancestors are still around, but majority had been taken to an early grave by the Gods, thoroughly ending the regime as a power house single handedly. Shame it didn't come from those who wield a gun, even though most had prayed for an easy solution to their problems. The 'cheap' way, I like to call it. The scared way. There is no honor in wanting someone else to do your dirty work, but that's my opinion. Let the cowards be cowards. 303 is still around though, although it might not be in the same mindframe as once before. A 303 Godmother is chairwoman of New York, but its existence in this world is no longer a '303 thing', even though people like to cast blame constantly about things they don't know about. I guess it has become custom to them. They aren't bright enough to realize that New York works together now, and that's not a '303' thing. 

Regardless, read through some of the speeches and you will see the climb. Look around and you will see our shadows. Talk to others and you will feel their hate. 

A legacy that we shaped the way we wanted it, not the way that the peanut gallery wanted us to. And it should be a note to anyone else that reaches their way to power: Do whatever you like with the power given to you, don't let any humans or Gods try to shape you or move you against your wishes. The power is in your hands, and you should use your power how YOU want to. Whether that means taxing a city, putting up several provisions, or even closing a city down entirely. The choice is yours, no one else, and you should shape the legacy that you want to see embroiled on the seal of history. If there is anything I wish could be taken from my fathers time at top, it would be that. Do whatever you like, and don't lay down for anyone."

Vincent gives a faint smile and turns his back to Kuku. 

"And remember... Only a king can kill another king. And I hope that's a little hint towards the future. Perhaps we will sometime see the battle of ages, where a king goes toe to toe against another king. Only one can hope for such a scene." *cough* "Cantillon." *cough* "Son of JohnnyNoname" *cough*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 303: A History & the Continuing Legacy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL