Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 03:59:26
Page:  1 
Sentinel Started by: SentinelIsGonnaDie on Dec 16, '14 02:45

ya'll wanna see how two dumb asses try and rogue?

[01:29:45] Notice: Sentinel promoted Patton to Made Man. Congrats!
[01:29:47] Notice: Sentinel promoted Patton to Capo. Congrats!
[01:29:48] Notice: Sentinel promoted Patton to Boss. Congrats!
[01:29:49] Notice: Sentinel promoted Patton to Consigliere. Congrats!

dropped before shot

Patton None Inglewood, LA Consigliere Dead Nov 10, '14 00:18 Dec 15, '14 01:33

a 150ish gun thought he could hit IWP

Report Post Tip

wanna see how a dumb ass gets his full city killed because he was a selfish fuck?

Report Post Tip

youd be the best example of that all whining cause he couldnt get to take over detroit lol

they already had 1 black hand

Report Post Tip

wind your neck it mate if you want to talk like an idiot, mail me 

Report Post Tip

wind my neck? what kinda saying is that? and i have been mailing you, or has alzheimers set in early?

Report Post Tip

oh sorry shall i rephrase? mail or write something worth while

Report Post Tip

awe does someone need to turn traitor to fill his family. Poor Sentinel. 

Report Post Tip

oh the burn, whats a matter scared to air out your dirty trousers? ya already got your buddy hound/patton killed telling him he could make the shot lol

Report Post Tip

Please.

Stop your nonsense guys.  We are supposed to be sensible, well mannered mafioso, no?

Report Post Tip
Fucking filthy fucking shit you fuck be more honorable u fucking fucks
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Paul-Bunyan, I'd like it and I'm sure many others would like it as well if you're a little bit more respectful in the streets bud. No need to come here making yourself look like a complete arse, because that's what you're doing!
Report Post Tip

But!! He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.

Report Post Tip
SNeyAesKE thank you for coming to my defense. Pistone has the intellectual compacity of a golden retriever and seems a bit lost. Thank you for your input though Pistone you tried young fella!
Report Post Tip
*tired not tried. As you can see I'm clearly the one with the lack of mental capacity :S
Report Post Tip
I actually meant "tried" though :S. I gave you credit for effort. Read it slower. If you break words into syllables sometimes it helps.
Report Post Tip
Alright brother sorry. Thanks for the advice.
Report Post Tip

While Ted was out of the country Tina went on a stroll to find a new man..something to keep her occupied while he was gone. She was walking down the street full of trash. Trashcan, trashcan, trashcan. She passed about five all in a row, with trash spilling out of each one. After she passed them she heard a whistle behind her. Tina turned around in hopes it was Ted, but it wasn't. Just her and trash cans. A second look at them, she realized the third trash can was actually Pistone. It was hard to tell him apart from the other bins, it was all trash. Tina picked up a banana peel from the sidewalk in front of her and tossed it behind her shoulder before she continued on her way. She heard it splat on Pistone's face and she smiled. He was a better trash bin than person. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sentinel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL