Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 06:38:08
Page:  1 
When a Ship starts to leak, it will sink! Started by: Ajani on Dec 16, '14 05:01

Ajani walks out of his head quarters dusting the dust of war off his finest blazer.  It is never easy ending the lives of so many people; the look of sorrow and exhaustion loomed over his face.  He knew it had to be done however, any man can only take so much; that being said, he was at his breaking point.  For roughly seven days he fought with his conscious, live or die.  Several times waking in a cold sweat worrying for his dearest home districts lives. This was no life for any man let alone a godfather, today was the day. 

"Hello all; thank you for coming. First off, allow me to tell you what I value,  and in my eyes what I am supposed to be doing as a God father.  I value honesty and do not enjoy waking to drama; threats of my life, my people and Chicago. I believe when you are placed in a role of leadership or given a role to run a district; to work with other fellow comrades and God fathers of a city you look out for one another. Omerta the code of silence, which is a lost trait, and loyalty."

"Seven days ago an envelope landed on my lap. A large yellow envelope filled with what would become apparent as the beginning of a long dreaded nightmare for myself. I opened this and read it, the contents were logs of several Los Angeles upper structures holding meetings about removing The Loop. This was shocking information; their reasoning was paranoia a trait that can end a life quickly and everyone you care about. They feared Christian_Ronaldo's fathers actions had The Loop's jaws filled with a lust for vengeance. Photos were in this as well to confirm the logs.  I am not a war monger or enjoy conflict so I figured this was silly talk and kept it on my desk. A few days later whispers among the coffee shops were making their way to my ears once again. Confirming the logs again, yet I still, being a peaceful man, tried to believe these kinks would work out. However These whispers never stopped. So I took the logs to several people and asked for opinions and had confirmation these were the real deal. The logs said Christian would be authed again; Ajani's premonition from the logs came true.  Starting to think more carefully of this now he called a meeting as his faithful right hand man said this is serious. We agreed on monitoring the situation more but were now on alert. "

"Prior to the meeting a right hand man from Los Angeles approached me saying he is hearing one of my leaders is going to rogue and kill them. Slightly offended and annoyed again by these whispers, these relentless rumors I listened. Again another members name was mentioned on becoming a rogue and attacking... "

"I love my members and did not appreciate this. Their paranoia was very apparent and it was looking like not "if" but more when this attack would come...."

"This story now brings us to the latest twenty-four hours. I have a member come and say to a leader of mine, Christian wants us dead before Christmas...  More pot stirring perhaps?  Maybe... However a investigation now was launched as soon as possible into this.  I was at my breaking point;  and had enough of finger pointing and childishness grudges...  A crew leader from Los Angeles approached one of my leaders saying the rumor is true. As well as numerous other sources coming from extremely trust worthy places. This was it, this is where you find out how a leader values his members.  Are they important to me? Your damned right they are. Now live or die, when, and where?  The questions piled up in my head and I chose my friends, family, Chicago's city and to put a stop this childishness.
What we learned here is Los Angeles was a mess, full of leaks, and an appetite for drama and revenge. I don't do drama, watching and waiting for my people die. This is right from the cats mouth. I hope you all understand what we have gone through and I can say I can rest now knowing my people are finally safe. Everybody here is as important to me as the next whether it be a fresh thug or South Side; North Side and Suburbs God Father."

"Rest in peace to the fallen and hope you find peace;  my utmost respect goes to you all."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $270,000 Tip

Bravo, an explanation is not always required.

But I feel this case, warrants one.

Report Post Tip

Well said Godfather Ajani, 

I would add to what you said but there really isn't much more to say. You covered all the bases. 

I can say for one that I entail all the same qualities of as my mentor's and Leaders of The Loop. We didn't ask for this to happen and sure as hell didn't go out and seek for it. I'd like to think there were some great men and women lost today some of which I even thought of as friends. RIP to the fallen may they rest well.

Report Post Tip
It's a shame my father had to die as a result of this
Report Post Tip

The explanation is appreciated. I cannot say I'm that surprised.

Goes right back to beasting again...

Report Post Tip

Thank you for giving everyone insight into the decisions that HAD to be made today,

Many great people lost their lives but many more were also saved.

You did what any GF would do if there was a major threat upon their district and city.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the explanation. Whilst I must now find a new place to call home, I can't say I'm surprised given what I've saw these past days.

Report Post Tip
Godfather Ajani,
Thank you for taking the time in coming out here today and outlining your reasoning for the evening's events. Your honesty is refreshing, and your reasoning understandable.
Rest in peace to the fallen.
Report Post Tip

Interesting that you say "Chicago's city" and talk about the Suburbs and North Side in your speech. Did they actually help or are you just trying to give the impression of some level of "solidarity" and togetherness from the city of Chicago much akin to that of the 303303 still actively wearing their tags?

I must admit that I doubt there are many that probably haven't heard those rumours but when a man is 30 days old he's not going to be removing anything before Christmas, let's be honest. 

Report Post Tip

Our family lines go way back Ajani too long to remember but i can say your ancestors have always been stand up guys and i know this decision would not have been taken lightly, under the circumstances i'm sure most would have done the same, I certainly would have and i'm sure everyone appreciates you coming to the streets to explain, all the best my friend and RIP to all those that perished.

Report Post Tip

I must admit that I doubt there are many that probably haven't heard those rumours but when a man is 30 days old he's not going to be removing anything before Christmas, let's be honest. 

Eyes are you that naive, since when was LA a city of one? regardless of gun power they could still have caused a lot of damage had they attacked first, would you have risked any of your members? I certainly wouldn't of had and ANY leader who valued his/her members wouldn't take the risk either, as for people still wearing 303 tags wtf has that got to do with anything?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Kudos to you Godfather Ajani,

You heard whisperings and did what you felt necessary to keep your family out of harms way and that's a true trait of a great leader.

Report Post Tip
I'd like to say to Godfather Ajani great job on making this decision we are now safer because of it. And goes to show how revenge plots will get you no where...especially when you can't keep it a secret.

Awesome job Godfather Ajani and RIP to the fallen and the innocent who are still falling due to some not respecting the protection order...
Report Post Tip

It is always a difficult choice to go to war and sifting through what is fact and fiction. but when a city tells you whats coming your way is impossible to ignore even if the city is divided on such things.  A godfathers duty is always to protect his own.  It was very noticeable before hand there was still an air of hostility over GodMother Draven's death just always tragic when some are caught in between,

Report Post Tip

TinyTina bowed to her Godfather Ajani after he said what he wanted to say. 

Thank you for coming out and explaining to all of us peeps of what happened with Los Angeles. 

Tina thought about the sun there and looked at the snow on the streets of Chicago. She shivered in the overly large sweater she wore on top of three other sweater layers. Brrr. 

As the others have said, you made a strong and good choice on taking out the threat. 

The palm trees vs the bare trees. Again, Tina shivered, but she was happy to be home in Chicago with a great crew leader that hot thang Kelly_Kapowski and a fantastic and honest Godfather. Tina smiled and waited around to see if anyone else had words of praise for her Godfather. She liked hearing them. 

Report Post Tip
Completely well put man
Report Post Tip

very well explained ty :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: When a Ship starts to leak, it will sink!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL