Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 09:43:07
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
MR Logo Vinyl Decals? Started by: enkindle on Dec 16, '14 15:33

I'm curious, would there be any interest in high quality vinyl decals of the MR logo? It would be the logo you can see on http://mehwhatever.com/ 

Report Post Tip

Oh, I suppose I should say, I would look at doing two sizes, one thats about 2" x 2" (5cm x 5cm) and 6" x 6" (15cm x 15cm) and on both, most of the small black specs (probably all of them) would have to be filled in with white.

Report Post Tip

Also, my pricing goals would be under $5 USD for the small and under $10 USD for the large, including shipping, even international shipping.

Report Post Tip
I would be very interested. Definitely buy one for my car.
Report Post Tip

YES

Report Post Tip
I'd certainly buy one for my car
Report Post Tip

i would buy a car just to so i can have one

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

enkindle, when you say decal, do you mean sticker?  or a plastic thing?

Also, would it be like, a sticker for the bodywork, or one to go in the window (you know, one of those filmy things that smell nice when they are new)?

Report Post Tip

Kelly_Kapowski, these would be the cut out somewhat thick stickers. Like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Yvs2jZ6yyHA/T58DgKrNF8I/AAAAAAAADzk/HGeRUD7ubw8/s1600/belly+button+and+car+decals+007.JPG

Also, I would make sure to spend the little extra and have them made out of quality material so they don't peel and die after a single summer on a car window.

Report Post Tip

Also, they smell nice? I never noticed.

Report Post Tip

I'd buy one.  Also, if it makes a difference, I work for a tshirt company and could get some solid shirts made if the demand was high enough. 

Report Post Tip

Howl, we've talked to users about shirts in the past and the amount of effort involved and the cost of the shirts, just wasn't worth it. One of the big differences is, I can order 2 different size stickers and sell them for the next several years, whereas shirts, I might well be stuck with 20 extra smalls, etc.

Report Post Tip

enkindle That makes sense.  

Report Post Tip

Also, where as shipping the decals would cost us about $2.50 per, to anywhere in the world (well, I checked the UK and NZ), shipping a shirt costs a LOT more.

Report Post Tip

Also down for a decal, in Australia so if NZ is a go Aus should be too I assume.

Report Post Tip

I would definitely buy one.

Seems like an awesome idea enkindle

Report Post Tip

I don't have a car or anything so I probably wouldn't, but if I got one in future I could be tempted.

Just a thought on the shirts, if the interest was there, could we go for a pre order thing? Like, if you want one, register for one, pay it upfront, then just order what we need?

Report Post Tip

Do you make them for bicycles? Morty needs one for his bike.

Report Post Tip

@Anna, most big Tesco stores have a booth where they will stick stuff on mugs / t-shirts etc for you.  At least our does in Yeovil, Yeovil is backwards so I would assume other places will definitely have one.  Take the image down on your phone and they have something that grabs it off your phone and get's it into their printing program thing.

Every little helps and all that :p

Not too expensive either, I think picture on a mug costs like £5/6

enkindle, yeah, I'll buy your shit.

Report Post Tip

yes i would be intersted in getting some

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MR Logo Vinyl Decals?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL