Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 05:22:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
MR Logo Vinyl Decals? Started by: enkindle on Dec 16, '14 15:33

Maria, I suppose that if the decal thing goes ok (if it even happens) I might look at shirts.

Kelly_Kapowski, if thats the case and you guys want to do that, find out what file format they prefer and let me know.

Report Post Tip

I would be down for some of these Enkindle

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure if this is a proper memory, or a fever dream I once had... but, does anybody recall the Mafia of old having underwear for sale, featuring the logo. A skimpy thong... I believe.

shudders

Anyway, sites exist that will print mugs, t-shirts, mouse mats, etc. using your graphic - and ship on demand to buyers. This would eradicate the potential issue of sitting on stock, and allow yourselves to still receive a cut of the profits.

Report Post Tip

@P_habulis, the problem is that I've not found a single one of those sites that does not sell the cheapest of cheap junk.

Report Post Tip
I would buy one
Report Post Tip
a thong or sticker :D
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I wpu;d buy a shirt to Enkindle and a man G once i get the missis hooked on MR i will need one

Ps i like the sound of the stickers being cheap to post to NZ good sign world wide

Report Post Tip
If these are made you have to contact me I would definitely buy one maybe even a couple more and defo rep the MR
Report Post Tip
I'll take one, possibly more.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MR Logo Vinyl Decals?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL