Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 15:49:55
Page:  1 
A Christmas Story Started by: Sydney on Dec 20, '14 21:21

It was the weekend before Christmas and Sydney was finishing hanging up the last of her decorations. Her home was looking mighty festive, there were garlands, lights, mistletoes, wreaths, trees and baubles EVERYWHERE. She took a step back and grinned at what she accomplished. Sydney turned and looked at the tables set in the middle of the large room, the help was filing out setting plates and silver wear. Soon the place would be filled with the smiling faces of those she held near to her heart.

She was walking around the tables lining everything up perfectly when RW317Plus1 walked up behind her. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. You have really outdone yourself, Syd." Sydney smiled as she spun around, she raised the mistletoe she had in her hand and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He stood there flustered as kitchen staff started to flood in with an endless amount of food. It was right at that moment the doorbell rang and she hurried over to be there to greet her guests when the door opened.

CrissCross, TheGambler and Leaflet stood in the doorway, with a batch of Darwin's members coming up the path right behind them. Sydney squealed with excitement as she led them through the foyer to the dining room. It had been awhile since they had seen Sydney so happy, full of life and seemingly stress free. It was a wonderful change and made the atmosphere that much better. It wasn't long before the hostess was running off to answer the door yet again. Absent, I, RefreshingMonkey, Four20 and Morrison stood there laughing and cutting up and right on their heels was Sissel, Liquid_Ocelot, Luigii and @Cpt_Nemo. She started to lead the large group to where the others were, she didn't get 10 feet before the bell rang again. She laughed loudly and turned around to see who else was at the door. Ninja, Space, HoneyBunny, Chboii and the rest of The Diamonds had arrived! She finally led the rest of her guests into the dining room.

"Please, everybody have a seat! I know you are all hungry, and I have plenty of food here to satisfy your cravings!"

Sydney led a small group of people to a table that was situated in the front of the others. In front of each plate was a name card. Chboii, TheGambler, CrissCross, Sydney, RW317Plus1 and Liquid_Ocelot. They all took their seats and looked at the laughing and smiling faces of Las Vegas. There were three extra seats though, all with blank cards. She sighed to herself but quickly shrugged it off.

Things were perfect... well almost. As it stood Las Vegas couldn't grow. The two crews that resided within the city limits were near full. She knew it was time to auth somebody to step up and fill the position that was left empty... but Sydney wanted to give people time to grieve instead of rushing somebody into that hole. Things had finally settled down though, and it seemed like things were going down a peaceful path. It was time.

Sydney leaned back and whispered something to her bodyguard, who quickly disappeared. The Las Vegas Crime Syndicate Family continued to eat, laugh, joke and enjoy the companies of others. Sydney just sat there, taking it all in. At this moment in time, she was happy. Completely happy. It wasn't long though before her bodyguard reappeared and started passing out elegantly wrapped packages, for most they were just a little something to give back to the people.. a Christmas bonus of sorts. Sydney held onto one particular package though. She looked around the room, holding the package tightly. She smiled when she saw the person she was looking for.

"Leaflet. This is for you. I want to personally thank you for all that you have done for me in your time here with us. You have been nothing short of a crucial part of things running smoothly. No matter what I have asked from you, you have done with no questions asked. You have pushed me, protected me and most importantly.. you have cared about Las Vegas"

She handed him the package and he slowly unwrapped it and opened the box. He pulled out a piece of ribbon and on the end was a large gold key. Leaflet looked at the woman standing by him as she then handed him the three blank place cards.

"Leaflet, as Godmother of Las Vegas, I am authing you to leave my crew so you may lead your own. Congratulations, dear. It's well deserved."

She stood back to leave him in the middle of the room as everybody clapped and cheered for him. She picked up her glass of champagne and lightly tapped on the glass before holding up her hand and the room fell silent.

"I believe a speech is in order, my dear Leaflet"

Report Post Tip

"I believe a speech is in order, my dear Leaflet".....

"Oh my a speech"

Leaflet stands up clears his throat

"I shall try and keep this brief as, i see some of you are grasping your forks tightly"

"I have been here in Vegas quite somtime know, grown very fond of this great city, got to know all of you, helped some of you along the way in anyway possible will continue to do so"

"where to start CrissCross, if people only knew what we get upto behind closed doors"

"Liquid, grow baby, try not to break to many hearts along the way"

"RW, dont worry i will still stalk you, how could i not, with that candy chain hanging from your pocket ;p"

"As i said try to keep it brief the ham will be cold soon, so thanks to all of Vegas really looking forward to adding a crew to help grow our city, with with you all in a diffrent manner"

"Been a pleausre having my private floor in your HQ for my antics, sorry about the late nights didnt mean to keep you awake, with my storyies, i try to make them daily from now on, that magic school bus has many more journeys to under go"

Cuddles

"well to, our fair country it will be a pleasure to work with you all on another level we shall do high tea at some stage, The Electric Eliminators are here"

"Thank you for your time, eat up"

Report Post Tip

Awwwww Congratulations Leafy (Son of Booky lol),

I am sure that you will do great things! all the best for what the future holds for you:D

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Leaflet!
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Leaflet! You deserve it buddy! Luigii loves you so much! Drop by later at my crib and have a slide puffing session with me. I'll be waiting for you buddy! :) 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Leaflet! It brings me great pleasure to see Vegas expanding. I'm sure you'll do a fine job!

Report Post Tip
I personally don't know you but I see you put a lot of work in what you do and I am glad I guess happy for you
Hopefully you will make it real far
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Christmas Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL