Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 02:30:58
Page:  1 
Manhattan Gets Frozen Started by: Elsa on Dec 20, '14 23:17

It was a typical day at FutureStealer's HQ.  It was extra chilly today only around thirty degrees today.  

Elsa walks outside after giving FutureStealer his morning coffee.  She puts on her gloves and wraps her scarf around her neck and clears the snow off the bench and sits down. A few minutes later, DarkAngel comes out and sits next to me and gives me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks.  Good Morning! It's pretty cold out here, but the sky looks so beautiful.  It's been awhile since we both sat down together and drinking coffee together.  Any plans today?  Maybe we should go eat dinner somewhere tonight."

"Sounds good, Elsa.  How about some pizza at your joint tonight?"

"That's fine with me.  I can't get enough of pizza."

We took a sip of our coffee while looking around.  Suddenly, Kal_El comes out running.

"Elsa! Elsa! FutureStealer needs you immediately.  It's something serious. DarkAngel I think you better go as well.  Hurry!"

DarkAngel and Elsa both got off the bench and left the coffee and ran back into the HQ and towards FutureStealer's office. 

Kal_El puts his hand on the bench trying to catch his breath and saw that there was some leftover coffee and popped the cap off the coffee and gulped it down. 

"Ahhh.  Was so thirsty running out here, luckily it cooled down already."

Elsa opened the door to FutureStealer's office with DarkAngel right behind her.

"Here I am, boss.  What's going on? Did something bad happen?"

FutureStealer gets out of his chair and looks at Elsa.

"Do you have any idea what is about to happen, Elsa?"

Elsa looks at FutureStealer and starts sweating.

"No sir,  what is going on? Did I do something wrong?"

FutureStealer walks behind Elsa and gives her a hard pat on the back and hands her a pair of keys.

"Congratulations Elsa. You deserved it.  It's been a long time coming since we started working together. I wish you the best with your own HQ.  Have you decided on any names yet?"

"Yes sir,  I actually do have a name.  Thank you for giving me this chance.  I'll make you proud, boss."

"The name for my HQ will be Frozen Crime Syndicate."

"Great name, Elsa! Time for a toast!"

He turns around and pours some champagne in three glasses.  He passes one to Elsa and one to DarkAngel.  

DarkAngel raises her glass.

"Cheers Elsa.  It's gonna be different not seeing you at home anymore.  We won't get to see each other in the mornings as much.  I'll make sure to stop by your HQ soon."

FutureStealer raises his glass. 

"You've always been besides me since the beginning and it's time that you had a family of your own.  It's time to show what your made of.  Congrats Elsa!"

We all put our glasses together and all took a sip. 

"Thank You FutureStealer and DarkAngel. It is an honor to be given this chance. I hope to see you all come visit me at my HQ soon."

She finishes her glass and puts it down and goes over and shakes FutureStealer's hand and shakes DarkAngel's hand.

"Thank You again.  I better go and open the door at the new HQ."

Elsa walks back out towards the front and takes in a deep breathe and looks at her old HQ. 

"The Wall Street Crime Syndicate."

She stands there for a moment taking in everything that has just happened.

"This will always be my home."

She starts walking towards her HQ and sees that the workers are already setting up her sign on the front gate.

Frozen Crime Synicate

Report Post Tip

I will be coming up with a congratulatory version of the let it go song later to say in the streets, until then I brainstorm!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Ice Queen :D

Report Post Tip

DA stood there and watched Elsa part, after shaking Her's and Fs's hand. A proud smile graced DA's lips. "Yes, well deserved" DA thought to Herself. She ran up to Elsa before She could leave and hugged Her tightly, whispering in Her ear, "Thank You for everything You have ever done for Me, I love You and I know You will make us all proud darlin."

With that, DA turned back and walked over to stand by Fs's Right side and smiled proudly as Elsa walked out, ready to stake Her own claim in this mafia world..

Report Post Tip

Congrats Elsa on your new HQ wish you the best

Report Post Tip

congrats Elsa well deserved

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Elsa!

I wish you the best of luck.

I remember the words of my father as he always described you as a hard working person. Well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Elsa I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job over in Manhattan and I wish you all the best for the future, hope its a long and glorious one.

Report Post Tip

For a while have enjoyed an open dialogue with you as we have been seen round the business districts, and back and fore via mail.  Although tragic situation has brought about the situation and your growth I look forward to your every success.

Congrats

Report Post Tip

Having heard the wonderful news, Goddess steps forward clapping, and hands a bottle of champagne to Elsa.

It is always a wonderful thing to see a new family arise, even if it does come from unfortunate circumstances. I wish you the best in your future career, from what I have read of you, I believe you will do great. Best wishes, good luck, and congratulations!!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Elsa! This is a great addition to the montage of Manhattan Family Leaders.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Manhattan Gets Frozen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL