Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 01:06:11
Page:  1 
A tough decision Started by: FutureStealer on Dec 20, '14 23:23

It is on unfortunate terms that I come to you today.  As you have likely noticed Frite, my former Underboss, is no longer with us in this world.  Not too long ago it was brought to my attention that he had been arranging for another leader to be killed in a coffee shop.  Luckily we were able to get a hold of this conversation and some other chats that happened. After a lot of deliberation and investigation we determined that this information was legitimate and Frite had been making plans without my knowledge.

It is never a good day when you have to take out one of your own and this pains me more then most will ever know. But it is my job to uphold the ideals of our district and these actions to not fall in line with how we do things in Manhattan.  With that being said I'd like to formally announce a protection order as we move members to the new crew:

All tagged Manhattan people in our society are protected for two weeks.

Elsa has been set up and will be taking in members who are crewless atm.

Report Post Tip

I haven't been seen on these streets for a while but I felt the need to come out here on this one.

Not just for the fact you have shown good information sources and sound judgement in protecting what we have here. Thats impressive.

What is more impressive is the sheer audacity of it all.

Authing Elsa to set up their HQ with a nice Street speech then going out, finding Frite, taking the shot then saying all members can hop over to the pre-authed Elsa.

Alls I can say is bra-fucking-vo. Brilliant.

Oh. Also. For whoever took that opportunity shot on Kuku. That was also quite impressively quick thinking. Wrong as it was it was quick.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The pain of power sometimes is the tough decisions especially between people you respect and thought of as friends.  Is never easy to have to fix these situations, but has to be done to look after the district as a whole.  A tragedy, but also a lesson for others.  I know how your family line and Frite's have been working together for a long time but what is best for the district always comes first.

Report Post Tip

Sometimes in this business it comes down to the leader making the right decisions and the toughest ones. As long as your gut and people tell you it was right and they are safe; then you can sleep knowing in the end it was the right move. Thank you for informing the masses FutureStealer, it is something a lot of people appreciate seeing. Congrats to Elsa the members will be left in very capable hands.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A tough decision
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL