Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 21:11:34
Page:  1 
Protect Your Souls in Bella Vista Started by: Stein on Dec 21, '14 20:10

Everyone in the HQ was sleeping late into the morning after having spent the previous day chasing after cows. Everyone that is, but Stein. He was in his room messing around with some experiments while everyone else slept. When he realized the time, he noticed he had spent way too much time with his experiments and wasted away most of the morning. He was meant to be preparing for a big Christmas party today, but he had done nothing to prepare yet. Stein quickly jumped up to remedy that by waking everyone up, starting with Nucky_Thompson. Nucky woke up wondering why Stein was waking him up, however Stein was quick to answer that, “Hurry and get up, we have to prepare for the party tonight! Help me wake everyone up and get everything under way.” Nucky groggily agreed and headed off to do as asked.

Soon everyone was up and working hard to set everything up. As preparations were under way, Stein  saw Inertia walking around and went up to ask her a few things about the party, “I don’t think I’ve asked before, who is coming to this party? Is the Godfather coming?”

Inertia smirked and said, “No, I don’t think he’ll be making it. It’s good you came over to me. I actually wanted to talk to you. If you could just follow me to my office it’ll only take a minute.”

Walking behind Inertia to her office he felt little nervous about what she wanted him for. Were the party preparations not going as she had hoped? Did he make a mistake somewhere? What could it be? He always thought the worst about these kinds of things, even when he knew he shouldn’t. When they arrive at her office, she invites him in and shuts the door behind them, "So let's begin on what I pulled you aside for. In a short while, I’m going to be heading off to 'take care' of our Godfather, and afterwards I’ll be taking over for him. With that in mind, I was hoping you might be interested in setting up under me. Would you be interested in that?”

Stein is shocked by her proposal and also honored that she’d choose him, “Of course I would be! I would be honored to serve under you and help make our district and city even better than they already are.”

“I’m happy to hear that! Well then, you better get back to the party preparations and work on making this not only a Christmas party, but a party to celebrate my taking on the role of Godmother and your new role!” Having said that, she got up and opened the door letting Stein out and following closely behind before heading out for her visit to Godfather Sabella.

With Inertia’s departure Stein got back to work preparing the party, he went around making sure everyone was doing their parts to prepare and was satisfied by the progress being made. Seeing as everything was going well at the moment he figured it might be a good time to see what Nucky was planning for Inertia at the market square. Without wasting time he headed out to see.

Later on, after Stein had returned and the party was in full swing Stein took the center stage, so to speak, to make a few announcements, “Our dear Inertia should be back any minute now. While we’ve been setting up this party she was out claiming the title of Godmother for herself. This is an amazing accomplishment and I’d like to take a moment to congratulate her! Moving on, she gave me the news that she wants me to set up under her. I’m very thankful for this chance and hope to make her and Philly as a whole proud. For those of you who are curious, I plan for my family name to be Soul Eaters.”

Report Post Tip

Inertia arrives at the front doors to the party a little breathless. It been a crazy day, Inertia couldn’t believe everything was coming together so well. The shot went off without a hitch, the Market Square was so much fun, and now she had arrived to the last event of the night. Inertia was already exhausted from the previous days festivities, for some reason Philly was overrun by cows.

Inertia was clad in her newest red party dress, and was running late because the hairdresser had to set the curls just right. It was a big party for Bella Vista, and Inertia wanted to look her best. Suddenly out of no where, Inertia hears… “MOOOOOOOOOOO”

Inertia looks over her shoulder and groans. Heading towards her, was a slow moving cow. As it lumbered towards her, the bell on her collar rang muscially. “I thought we herded all of you home last night”, Inertia mutters at the cow. ‘Well when life gives you lemons….’

Inertia takes the bow from her hair and fixes it to the cow, then hops on it, and rides astride the cow, treating it more like a horse. She steers the cow towards the front doors, and her men scramble to open the double doors as Inertia rides the cow into the party room.

Stein and Nucky look over at Inertia, and burst out into peels of laughter.

“Congratulations Stein!” Inertia shouts over the cow’s incessant mooing, “I brought you a present to celebrate this wonderful occasion!” Inertia hops off the cow and leads it to Stein. Stein reaches out and pats the cow twice, and suddenly the cow disappears! All the guests in the room gasp in shock. Inertia looks Stein and says, “Curious. Didn’t know you were a magician! Well you do work wonders Stein, and I guess I owe you a new present. Maybe a bottle of whiskey will disappear slightly slower” Inertia raises an eyebrow at a sheepish looking Stein.

“Anyways, congratulations Stein. You have been doing a wonderful job here in Bella Vista, and have been a marvellous right hand to me. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with your crew, and working with you to grow this wonderful district and city!” Inertia pinches a waiter’s backside and grabs two glasses of champagne from his tray. After handing one to Stein, she lifts the glass in her hand up high above her head.

To Stein and the Soul Eaters!

Report Post Tip

Wrathchild, already with a glass full of champagne in hands, lifts his glass above his head, like Inertia did.

"Yeah! To Stein and the Soul Eaters! Yeehaw!"

He takes a sip of the champagne and starts to wander through the party, talking to people and having a good time.

Report Post Tip

Nucky_Thompson was stood at the bar listening to all of the celebrations and congratulations being shouted around the bar.

"Hey Stein, Congratulations on making Crew leader I know that you will be great at it! You where a fabulous right hand, and will make for a great CL. I have some pretty big shoes to fill my friend. Now come here and have a drink with me."

Nucky grabs the bottle of whiskey from the bar and fills the glass to the very rim.

"Come on and don't waste any now", he says while handing the glass over to Stein.

Report Post Tip

Godmother Inertia, congratulations on taking this prestigious position. You are an awesome person and I am looking forward to seeing Bella Vista prosper under your leadership. Congratulations to Stein for getting his very own family to lead! I  am sure you and Inertia will do great things.

Report Post Tip

I recently sat down with Inertia after the shock of losing two hands in one night though miffed at it, she still took the positives and knew her crew had great character and strength in depth and some next of kin may return, stronger smarter and now with see the chance for a new enterprise under her.

Congratulations and i wish you the best of luck in the amazing growth and expansion of the former wasteland that was philly.  I enjoy continuing to watch it's miraculous transformation.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protect Your Souls in Bella Vista
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL