Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 01:34:01
Page:  1 
Some Bizzare Business. Started by: Kyubey on Dec 22, '14 19:25

The main dining hall was a favorite of Godfather Jeddy, and later on Kyubey himself. It was a large room with a massive table sat directly in the middle. It sat sixty people all around. Kyubey had some news to announce to his inner circle.

Kyubey had the Staten Island upperstructure sitting down at a large table in the estate of Kyubey which was formerly owned by Godfather Jeddy. The place was massive and was rarely ever used. Kyubey's headquarters was based out of this grand estate but due to the few members Kyubey had in his selective inner family, it was very rarely used.

He had made sure dinner was cooked by several of his chefs, headed by the infamous Don Spiels, he looked to be quite the cook. They were having baked chicken and potatoes. After Spiels, along with help from Dominick had set the food down at the table he thanked them and offered them a seat.

There had been a large Christmas tree there as well. Kyubey was very festive sometimes and this year especially. There were lights and lots of fantastically colorful ornaments on the tree. There were dozens of little gifts wrapped up underneath the tree that had names of the people who resided in the estate of Kyubey. He looked away from the tree and looked back at the table.

At the table sat Godfather Kyubey with Don DiAnno to his right, and Don Bee to his left. Don Rorschach sat nearby with Don Charmander and the Admiral. Finally sat Don MementoMori along with his two fantastic hands, Don ElizabethBathory and Don SydBarrett. It was the Staten Island upperstructure with a few special guests in attendance today. "Hello my friends. I'm glad you all could make it to this meeting. It is so nice to see everyone again" Kyubey said with a grin. "Does anyone notice anything.. Weird? Perhaps a missing plate.. Uncooked food.. Or maybe three new people sitting at our table?" He said with a little laugh in his tone. He watched as the others looked around and saw the three irregulars sitting down at the table.

After an hour, everyone had finished eating and were ready to make their way into the parlor for cookies and coffee. Kyubey lept quickly from his seat, in a rush to get his paws on that milk and cookies combo! A discreet cough caught his attention and he realized, he had news to speak of:

"Ooohh.. Yes! Sorry. I kind of.. well.. Forgot. "Well you see everyone. In this business, you always have to look towards the future. With Memento nearly filled and Rorschach doing alright, I felt like it may be time to expand. With Inertia leaving us to expand into Philadelphia we have been a little smaller.. Just a little! I feel the timing is right for me to present my newest authorization within the borough of Staten Island" He looked at Luther to stand up and introduce himself.

Report Post Tip

Evening, said the towering man as he stepped forwards, completely obscuring the catlike creature.

His eyes wandered around the guests the Godfather had gathered. His hand reached into his coat and entered his vest pocket, right above his heart. He pulled out three pieces of paper and started to speak:

This is a promise that affects both present and future. To the best of my abilities, I will lead this family with honor and dignity, I will rise to meet and exceed expectations and I will carry my Name, my District and my City with pride until the end of my days. I thank Godfather Kyubey for allowing me this opportunity, as well as the numerous members of the New York Upper Structures who have offered me their support. Have a good night.

The man didn't seem to care about the growing volume of whispers in his audience, or the worrying amount of confused looks on their faces. He proceeded to the second piece of paper:

I was raised; groomed you could say, for the life of crime. I have walked the streets of many cities, I have worked in their back alleys. I've made money in every way conceivable. I've witnessed both massacres and quiet disappearances.  I have talked with many individuals, loud youths, whispering shadows, established men and women of this community. I intend to fuel my Family's endeavors with this experience and knowledge, limited as it may be, along with hard work and dedication. My goal: to ensure every single member of my organization can feel nothing but pride working with me.

The whispers grew ever louder as the man paused to shift papers once more. Many had walked away in search of dessert after being wished a good night. Others were still trying to decide whether that was their cue to leave or if there was more to this speech. Still, he pressed on:

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself, I am Lu - He paused. - What the..? BURGER! - He shouted turning to his Right Hand Man - Did you number these cards in the wrong goddamn order?

A confetti of what once was the speech notes was flung accross the table. Starck was heard giggling loudly.  As the first tears started to form on Burger's eyes, the Godfather placed his right paw on Luther's ankle, its claws digging into his flesh. The large man regained his composure and gave his final statement:

I am @LUTHER, and I am in charge of Bizzare Business. Hear me ROAR.

At last, Luther was satisfied.

Report Post Tip

MementoMori had been excited about this day for a long time. Godfather Kyubey had told him about the greek noob that would be authed, and MementoMori was extremely happy for his old friend Luther. MementoMori had later checked his inbox, and found a small note written by Luther. Luther politely and humbly asked for one of MementoMori's crew members, Burger:

To: MementoMori
Sent: Dec 22, '14 18:37
Subject:

i take burger fk u

MementoMori quickly spoke to Burger, and then told Luther that Burger was free to join him, and that MementoMori supported Luther's choice of RHM. Luther replied shortly after: 

To: MementoMori
Sent: Dec 22, '14 19:05
Subject:

i take all your money as well, send me 40m for being beter 

Finally, as MementoMori watched his old friend assume the role of Crewleader, he spoke;

"Congratulations Luther! I've been waiting for this day for a while now, and I'm very happy to finally see you go bold. I know you will do very well for Staten Island; your charisma, certainty of your goals and needs, and your respect and politeness is seen clearly when you communicate with me. These valuable traits will get you far, old friend!

Report Post Tip

Syd stands up from the table and approaches Luther and firmly shakes his hand.

"Congratulations on this new position and best of luck in making Staten Island even more awesome than it already is.

Now, while Kyubey is going insane on that milk, how about some decent liquor to celebrate?"

The liquor cabinet was already shaking with excitement when it saw his favorite buddy Syd approach. Syd whispered for it to calm down.

"Now easy buddy, you know I never leave you alone for long."

Syd grabbed a 15 year old Metusalem rum imported from Santiago de Cuba and poured a nice glass for all in the room.

"To Don Luther and his Bizzare Business!"

Report Post Tip

Liz had known Luther for a long time and now considered them as being friends.
She had known for a long time that he was going to get his own crew and she thought that it now sure was about time. 
She went over to his new place and walked inside right as her friend SydBarrett just finished his toast. 
She walked over to him and Luther while they were talking.

"Hey Syd. And hey Luther!!! A BIG congratulations on the CL thing! Happy to see this happen to you. Been waiting a long while for this huh???"

She gave Luther a hug and took a glass of that fine rum. She held the glass up and made a quick toast. 
Liz then drank from it and gave Luther another hug and turned around to leave. 
She was just doing a quick appearance since she had tons of stuff to do and it started to be late.

Report Post Tip
Good to see Staten island growing after the departure of the lovely Inertia.
Congratulations and good luck with the crew, Luther.
Report Post Tip

Watching growth is always great for business and Kyubey wouldnt be where he is without long term smart decisions.  Congratulations and good luck in your new enterprise.

Report Post Tip
Well, hope you enjoyed the dinner! However, I hope you enjoy your venture in setting up all the more.

Best of luck to you Luther!
Report Post Tip

Congratsulations Luther, well deserved. I wish you good luck.

Report Post Tip

From one cop to another best of luck Luther 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Some Bizzare Business.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL