Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 09:51:11
Page:  1 
12 Days of Christmas Started by: Whatsername on Dec 24, '14 18:50

I think that the recently ended 12 days of Christmas comp was the most lengthy and involved competition MR has ever seen. I wanted to say a huge thank you to Bunneh for thinking up all the fun events and organizing everything so well. I know I had a lot of fun participating and I’m sure others did too.

Thanks to Squishy and enkindle for all the work behind the scenes bringing Bunneh’s ideas to life.

It's awful easy for moaning, complaints, negative comments or even genuine feedback to take all of the attention and really hurt those investing their time into this so I wanted to write a little something to let you all know we do appreciate the hard work to make things fun and fresh for us. Hopefully our voices are louder than any negative ones.

Merry Christmas and thank you again!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Yes, a Huge Thank you to the staff, Twas allot of fun :)

Report Post Tip

Couldn't agree more Whatsername.  The amount of effort, in a visible sense Bunneh put in was nothing short of immaculate.  Lengthy, well written forum posts in the North Pole (the snow was a particularly nice touch) as well as a massive amount of effort in coming up with the fun tasks we have had for the last 12 days was nothing short of AMAZING.

Moreover, to the rest of the admin team and the guys that put these ideas into practice, fucking stellar effort!

Big thankyou to enkindle, squishy, helpdesk, bunneh-DeadlySin and adminteam.

Your efforts are really appreciated!  Have a supertastic Merry Christmas all of you, you have earned it!

Report Post Tip

Whatsername and Kelly have already said it incredibly eloquently.... and with boobs... but I would like to reiterate the praise and thanks given by both. 

I couldn't even begin to imagine the workload the team behind this went to in making it happen (from creating the fun posters, adding in the quirky quotes, coming up with varied and differing competitions, executing them without a missed step....), it's hard to comprehend these things until you're on the front lines on the other side of the fence, but the end result was priceless. Fun, entertainment, jokes, interaction with others.... it really was a fantastic event. 

Thanks for the super effort guys. It was genuinely and hugely appreciated. Hope all the gang there (and all the MR users) have a happy holidays and a fantastic New Year.  

Report Post Tip

^^^All of the above. Thanks admin team! :D 

Report Post Tip
I actually enjoyed it and im hard to please :D thanks admins
Report Post Tip

My gratitude is immense for these awesome competitions :D

Report Post Tip

I gotta agree with everyone here.

This is the largest and most organized event I've ever seen. I've enjoyed it all, even if I didn't participate in everything.

It's been a fun event!

Thank you staff, especially Bunneh, as I know you put a LOT of work into this.

:)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

There simply isn't enough thank you I can give you guys. Clearly everyone loved the events and are very appreciative of the work it took to get here. 

Thank you for making this amazing time leading up to the big day. Merry Christmas!

Report Post Tip

The only down-side of these series of events is that they had to end! They have been absolutely incredible and I too would like to heap praise on all who contributed to organising and running the events. It truly was an exceptional amount of fun and creative beyond belief. Thank you all for setting it up and keeping things running smoothly throughout! :D

Amazing effort Bunneh, Squishy, Enkindle and everyone else who contributed!! Thank you guys for all the prizes. Merry Christmas! <3

Report Post Tip

I awed big time at the last days poster! <3

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 12 Days of Christmas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL