Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:43:48
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
A Revolution in Communication Started by: The_Truth_Kuklinski on Dec 26, '14 18:25
Following consultation with the entire Kuklinski clan it has been decided that a new business venture will be launched. This business venture will last for the duration of the bloodline. Death in this case will not be the end. Technology and the banking business means that this business can continue indefinitely.

Quite simply, the Kuklinski blood line has decided to revolutionize communications, the streets and the way that business is done.

Following a number of occasions when a Kuku descendant was transferred credits via a Swiss bank account with an anonyous message attached, a decision was reached to roll this out to everyone.

From now on anybody wishing to have an anonymous message passed on or made public should send it to my swiss bank account, anonymously if you like, with a minimum payment of 5 credits for a message that will not have contained within it accusations or claims of assassination attempts or bodyguard assassination attempts. to ensure that your message will be made public if it contains contentious claims or accusations, enclose a payment of 10 credits.

It goes without saying that your identity if provided will be protected and that every message sent to me with the correct payment will be made public.

There is of course danger for me and my bloodline for this course of action. Never has the old saying about shooting the messenger applied more than in this thing of ours.

I believe it was simply a matter of time before somebody came up with this idea and i am happy to be the first.

TL/DR send me 5 or 10 credits with a message that you want to be made public and i will broadcast it here.
Report Post Tip
To clarify, add the message with the bank credit reciept
Report Post Tip

Curtis listened to Kuku and his latest daring scheme. He frowned and tried to see the point of it.

"Ok so humor me here. So... A person with a longer and more public track record than anyone, for miss information and false claims, is proposing to broadcast truth, anonymously, for 5 to 10 credits a pop? I get that right?

Ok so now lets suppose I'm interested is spreading some kind of hocus-pocus for whatever reason, to stir up some shit. Surely I would look for someone with a solid reputation for reliable honesty to propagate my rumor? I would clearly need the most believable person possible to make my lie seem like truth.

So again.. Why on EARTH would I ask the least believable, most long standing and time proven liar in the entire country, as my agent of deception?"

Report Post Tip
Proof, of course, will be provided. My grandfather recently provided proof of anonymous messages sent to him attached to payments.
Report Post Tip

Adulterated proof will be provided maybe? You have shown us again and again that you like to take information and twist it in your own little way to try and start fires. If you forgot the latest example that you were called out on and you tried to play it off as an accidental mishap I will tack it on to this board here you are standing in front of. Maybe you shouldn't use your name when trying to take money off poor saps that don't know any better. 

As you can see in the example I have posted, while changing the telegram to read it how you wanted it to read you put a period in between the hour and minute when it should be a colon. Now whether this message was actually how it reads when it was made visible to the public or not doesn't matter at all to me. What matters is the obvious error and the extremely poor excuse by yourself as to what had happened. Now tell us why anyone should give you $2.5-$5 million in cash when everyone has proof that you can't be trusted whatsoever with this information. You will use it however it can benefit the Kuku bloodline and that is it. Your bloodline might have been something once before in this thing of ours but in the recent past you have been dead set on digging a very nice hole while you repeatedly shoot yourself in the foot and then call for your own death even. 

To: space-to-ze-pole
Sent: Nov 01, '14 21.14
Subject: Going up in the world

I will soon be getting my button.  I advise you to Tread Lightly.

Reply by: Kuku at Nov 03, '14 23:50
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I should have charged for that detective work shouldn't I really chocolope? Is it too late to copyright me showing the Kuku bloodline to be a twisted member of our community? I suppose I don't really mind as it amused me greatly at how predictable it was going to be. However it sad really how this keeps happening.

The chance is there young Kuku. Pay your $5 million debt and show you honour your bloodlines promises. Show you can hold dear the values of this world and accept it rules. Tree is a good mobster in your bloodline. One that could go far and do everything you have ever promised. Only the right way and not this laughable way. That or again assume the mantle of the empty mouth piece and die unfulfilled.

Brendan, I will offer my services as a communications consult for you, gratis.

In order to restore your waning self esteem and non-existent peer respect, you must remove your lips and tongue from Vincent's rump and use them to apologise for your continuing stupidity on these Streets.

Restore yourself, stop being such and idiot.

Chocolope.  You are wrong.

Report Post Tip

You owe me 5 million dollars, jackass.

It has been a week overdue, so 5.25 now. Keep putting it off and you'll owe me your life.

Ayyyyyy.

Report Post Tip

Yawn.  Vincent, you're and idiot. 

Report Post Tip

Pay me my money, fool. 

Bark with the big dogs, or get off the fucking porch. 

Report Post Tip

Dec 27, 21:17:32 You were transferred 5.00 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "Eggs. Egggggggs. EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS." was included.

Report Post Tip

Oh Kuklinski. You do make my little heart sink at times.

My continued stupidity on these Streets? It is not my bloodline who attempted to doctor mails to make myself look good. Nor is it I who then completely fucked it up. It was I who pointed it out to the world though. Much amusement was had by many at that.

As a none Made member of this thing of ours I really couldn't give two fucks if you believe my peer respect to be waning nor if you think I am suffering from self esteem issues. Frankly it's none of your concern anyway.

As for me kissing Vincents arse. I don't. I just find it highly amusing that you, someone whos bloodline always claims to keep his word, would take a bet, lose and then try and not pay out on it.

You continue to throw the insults out Richard. You are wrong. You lost. You know you did. Your credibility is at an all time low and continues to fall while you refuse to pay the debt your father owe'd.

As for being any kind of consultant for me. No. You are alright. Thanks.

This "none made" member would like you to explain exactly how the bet was lost?

Do that satisfactorily, though be warned it will involve removing your speaking equipment from the rear of your hero.
Report Post Tip

Oh Richard. You always have to throw these insults around, don't you? I don't know Vincent on any level. Never spoken to the lad. But you continue masturbating yourself red raw over the thought of me and him committing acts you could only dream would happen to you. It  obviously takes up quite a lot of your day. ANYWAY..

The conversation went something along these lines:

Kuku- died. Kuku returned. Curtis said no-one cares who shot you. You said they would within a few days. Vincent bet $5 Million Curtis was correct. In the end no-one did give a shit about Kuku- dying. How do I know this? You failed to provide anyone giving a shit. Nothing happened that was effected by Kuku's hand personally. Please do not edit something to make it look like you did because we both know you fail when doing this. As such your line lost the bet.

Unless I missed the mass mourning of your Grandfather? I know he did fuck all with his life. Well, nothing unless you attempt to doctor something up.

To be honest I should know better than getting involved. No money coming my way and Vincent has started to think what you say is true and I do want to clean his starfish. But it just passes the time so amusingly. I cannot help myself but to interact with you. You must just what I am looking for..

Report Post Tip

Brendan

"You must just what I am looking for.."

That makes as much sense as you do.

Will you pony up $5M if it's ruled that my bloodline won the bet?  Put your money where your mouth is. 

Vincent_Valentine, please check your ass for $5M

Report Post Tip

I am incredibly sorry for missing out a single word from a sentence. Much the same as when you used 'and' previously when it should have been 'an'. However, I wouldn't be that petty. Oh. Maybe I just was. Never mind. Hopefully we can get over that?

I have just proved that you lost the bet. I am not going to accept anything you place before me as I have shown you to be a liar in the past. Your word is worth less than your life which is a sad state of affairs isn't it?

Fact of the matter is Richard that you are stalling. You are stalling and deflecting in a hope that you can somehow twist this your way. It is not going to happen. I suggest you quit while you're behind.

Report Post Tip

You are such and idiot.  You don't get it. 

The bet is being discussed at the moment.  There is so, so, so much that you don't know.

It's rather sad.

Report Post Tip

I am sorry for being 'such and idiot'

I will leave you to discussing things with you're imaginary friends. Let me know when you/they/them/those/who? come to a decision.

Thanks.

Report Post Tip

Overhearing a fantastic original idea that couldn't possibly have any flaws whatsoever at all, Satanta had a brainwave. It possibly could have been a brain fart, anything to do with the brain was a little beyond Satanta's comprehension, but he didn't get any unpleasant odours he'd normally associate with a fart so he clung to his convictions that it had and indeed was a wave.

Dear good people of wherever you're from. I come here today with an idea. A brilliant idea if you'll forgive my feigned arrogance. A completely unique and original idea. My unique idea? I'm going to do exactly what that other guy over there is offering *Throws a look at Kuklinski* but for just a single credit and with a lot more alcohol added*. Truly unique, bespoke and original... almost. 

*The addition of alcohol may impede certain things, like your anonymity and the message itself... which I may also decide to rewrite purely for shits and giggles... but at least you know you're getting it for a bargain. Roll up, roll up. This is a limited time offer... mainly as I have a terribly short attention span.

Report Post Tip

Brendan, you don't even know what you're writing.

"I will leave you to discussing things with you're imaginary friends."

You meant to write "I will leave you to discussing things with your imaginary friends"

If you took more care with your words, people wouldn't think you were such and idiot.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Revolution in Communication
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL