Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 04:40:06
Page:  1 
Agent For Hire! Started by: BlowBack on Dec 29, '14 15:13
Blowback is the name, Espionage is the game!
Do you fear you have enemy's plotting against you?
Feel like a friend is keeping some dark secrets?
Have question's you need answered? Hear whispers but need confirmation?

Then perhaps we can do business!
I am an expert in Infiltration and Dirt digging!

For a fee, I will undertake your dirty work and help put your mind at rest!
Absolute discretion will be provided to all customers, Proof will be given to suit your needs (forwarded letters showing deception or intention etc).

I will undertake one contract at a time, and will explain in detail how the operation will commence.
Price will vary depending on the length of time it take to reach the desired objective, a small deposit will be made before the operation commences to ensure your commitment to the task.

for more information and for quotes, send me a letter and ill respond in good time!
Report Post Tip

Tepid hadn't heard from Ned in ages, rumours had stipulated that Amethyst had shot him dead but there was no proof of this and no witness statement for him to chase up on. A family member approaches Tepid on this day, clearly knowing he is upset over the lack of contact with Ned, suggests that there is a stranger who apparently has contacts on chasing up certain pieces of information for a price. It had been too long and he didn't want to wait any further, conversations with Amethyst had revealed nothing over the disappearance of Ned so this was his only resort... A random guy in the streets with his claims.

Morgoth had led Tepid to where he needed to be and then was gone, off on his errands like a good little donkey. This was such a long shot for Tepid but what other choice did he have? His connections had failed him so what was he really going to lose?

"You there." Tepid pointing to the guy. "I have a job for you, you find what I need and I will pay handsomely for it... Find my NED!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Wild knew that he is being trolled every fucking day by the unidentified assilant who was taking his precious MONIES and he was helpless. He needed someone to show him the Master Pickpocketer and make it easier for Wild to find the bandit and show him what PP friendly to girls only means..

So buddy, what can you do for me in order to help me fix this little problem?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Agent For Hire!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL