Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
New York Started by: HubertCapone on Dec 31, '14 04:14

Achilles has already admitted publically in the street of #DivineLunacy that the bloodlines of Mako and Ace would probably be bloodlinned for they way they've treated people. This man speaks for your district while he is still a crewleader, so the feelings must be neutral. 

Yes, this is true. However I didn't suggest we would be the ones bloodlining. I assume that down to the amount of enemies they have made during their time on top due to things such as... bloodlining, district roulette, the hijacking of names and shooting whoever they liked with no repercussions, their bloodlines may have trouble getting places with the sons and daughters of the people they fucked over still around.

I had no personal problems with the guys we took out, or the group that call themselves 303, for me that is what bloodlining is, a vendetta on a personal level.

Report Post Tip
Perhaps GF Mako's next of kin [or those he considered real friends] can shed some light on what GF Mako thought of his past legacy in Chicago instead of people assuming.
Many of us assumed that when GF Mako's son chose to relocate to New York instead of continuing his father's legacy in Chicago as a sign that he disagreed with what his auths had done to his district.
But as mentioned earlier, just assumptions, even though the assumption that GF Mako was not pleased with how his legacy had been handled seems to be a more favourable one = By refusing to settle down in Chicago, still it's just an assumption.
Report Post Tip

At the end of the day this isn't about Mako anyway....

This is about a group of people banning together to take control for themselves, everybody's who was involved may have different reasoning on the why's. Mako was long gone by the time this happened and I doubt anybody really stopped to think how he felt about it. Things change people change and stuff happens to lead things in new direction. For every action there is a reaction and this is the new course for now, we will all have our day to meet our maker.

RIP to all the fallen soldiers on both sides. 

Report Post Tip
Indeed, as they say; every dog has its day.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL