Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:28
Page:  1 
The Tribe - Part II Started by: Maria on Dec 31, '14 12:43

Maria stepped out on to the streets, looking thoroughly tired. She'd been taking a post Christmas vacation in France, when a telegram had reached her in the middle of the night telling her the terrible news from Chicago. Cherokee, fallen. Maria hadn't even had the time to cry. She'd jumped on the first flight back to Chicago, where Dexter, Odin, PaulHeyman and Nighthawk had been gathered with coffee brewed and as many of the former members of The Tribe as they had been able to find packed tightly into her HQ. 

After discussions with Dexter, Odin, Paul and Nighthawk through most of the night, Maria had finally ushered them all into her car, and they now stepped out beside her. Stepping forward, Maria began to address the curious crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen. As many of you will know, the Suburbs last night suffered a devastating blow. The loss of Don Cherokee has hit all of us hard. He was a leader, a mentor, and most importantly, a friend, and I know he will be mourned in our district for a long time to come. In keeping with his final wishes, although also very much in line with my own, I am happy to offer you all a small piece of happy news at this sad time. 

Don Nighthawk will be authed alongside myself here in the Suburbs. I am delighted to announce the rise of 'The Tribe - Part II'. I am confident that Don Nighthawk will be a superb addition to the Suburbs and can't wait to work along side him to help our district to recover from our loss."

Maria throws a set of keys to Nighthawk. They belong to a large building just around the corner from the HQ of The Wolf Pack.

"Enjoy your new HQ, Nighthawk!

Thank you all for your time".

Maria, Dexter, Paul and Odin climb back into the car, leaving Nighthawk to find his way around his new building.

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Nighthawk! Well deserve it bud! 

We came with a tough challenges but we still make it :D Hope we can make this journey to the top bud. Best of Good luck! Thumbs up! Cheers brother!

In memory of shaggs. 

Report Post Tip

John watches from the street corner as his new Godmother and her entourage exit the black sedan. He readily recognizes Nighthawk and a felling of relief washes over him. He had heard that Maria had called a meeting after the loss of his dear friend Cherokee and that she would appoint a new Don to watch over this part of the suburbs. In his heart he knew Nighthawk was a good choice, was the right choice, but he couldn't bring himself to celebrate his friends windfall. Today he was needed in the cemetery amongst the tombstones, to prepare the bodies of his fallen family and to mourn the fall of the tribe. He pulled his wool coat tighter about him as he turned headed towards the church steeple. In the back of his mind he was already stocking the bar for Nighthawks inauguration and preparing his toast, those being the only thoughts that kept out the chill of the massacre they had just lived through. 

Report Post Tip

Awaiting Maria's arrival at the Wolf Packs HQ, Nighthawk was surrounded by members of the Wolf Pack and the members of the Tribe were scuttling in one after the other. A few moments before this, Cherokee had fallen in very unfortunate circumstances. It was a very sad moment, but being his trusted RHM throughout his time with The Tribe, Nighthawk knew he had to step up and send a telegram ushering all living members of The Tribe to reconvene at the Wolf Pack HQ. 

As Maria entered from her flight into Chicago, the packed room fell silent. A short but snappy discussion followed this between Maria and her trusted upper structure and before long everything was set in place. Maria stood up and addressed the jam packed HQ announcing that I, Nighthawk, would carry on with Cherokee's fine work in the Suburbs. 

'This is not a time for celebrating, that time will come. After losing my trusted leader and true friend, Cherokee, this morning, I believe it's the time for remembrance. This man was a true leader that went to the ends of the earth to keep this district safe while the war was ongoing'

Nighthawk raises his glass and toasts, 'To Don Cherokee'

Nighthawk catches the set of keys thrown to him by Don Maria and speaks a final word.

'I will do my utmost to follow in the footsteps of my fallen leader and bring success and unity to the Suburbs at this sad time. The Tribe - Part II will now become the new home to a lot of you, and I look forward to working with everyone single on of you'

A final toast was made to the Suburbs, and on that note, Nighthawk strode off to his shiny new HQ just around the corner and immediately began the hard work that will follow. 

Report Post Tip
Rises glass ( chin down)
Report Post Tip

Paul stepped forward to congratulate Don Nighthawk. They had grown close over the past few weeks and months, since he had joined Suburbs as one of Maria's upper structure. Now, they began their journey as leaders in the district together, under the leadership of Godmother Maria. He stepped forward to offer a few words himself.

"Nighthawk, my warmest congratulations on starting your own family. We have both worked very closely together for some time now, and it is absolutely clear that your auth is completely deserved. I look forward to working just as closely as leaders under Godmother Maria for a long time to come. The Suburbs as a district has come a long way recently, even in the face of tremendous adversity, and I sincerely hope that momentum continues and we continue to grow into the district we desire and are capable of building."

Handing Nighthawk and Maria a glass of imported Scotch, Paul proposed a toast.

To the Suburbs!

Report Post Tip

ReignMan stands in silence.. taking a moment to remember those who had fallen. Thinking forward to those who will step up and be the next generation of great leaders.

A new leader is stepping up.. "Congrats Nighthawk!" Reign shouts through the crowd. A new era is upon us...

Report Post Tip

As per usual Choctaw arrived later than the rest of the members. He walked through the front doors on the new HQ with a gift under his arm, he placed it on a table. Choctaw spotted Nighthawk talking to a few people so he did the polite thing and waited patiently until the people had left Nighthawk. He walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a glass and a bottle of whiskey. Pouring the whiskey into the cup and sipping at it. After a short period of time Nighthawk was free and Choctaw approached him. Grabbing the gift he walked over to Nighthawk extending his hand in a form of greetings.

"Hey Nighthawk I got you a little gift for your achievement. It's nothing really. I would like to congratulate you for this amazing feat, I hope you can continue to help the Suburbs grow and we can continue to work together."

Report Post Tip

Gideon heard the news of Cherokees death and a sadness swept over him he never knew the guy but a death from Chicago is always a tragic loss and so Gideon got in his car for a little drive over towards The Tribes HQ when he arrived he saw Nighthawk he is the new boss and he heard the name would be The Tribe-PartII 

Congrats Nighthawk you deserves it bro

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Tribe - Part II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL