Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:06
Page:  1 
The Wolf Pack Hunts Started by: PaulHeyman on Dec 31, '14 12:48

Maria sat in the back room of her HQ with PaulHeyman and Dexter. The loss of Don Cherokee had come as a huge shock; he had been taken well before his time, and the heartbreak across the district at his untimely passing was palpable. They needed to keep level heads though: it was important that, as the newly assumed head of Suburbs, Maria carefully plotted the district’s next steps in order to ensure its continued prosperity. She called a meeting with her most trusted advisers. In her hand, she held an envelope, “In the event of Cherokee’s death” scrawled across the front. She opened the envelope. The letter inside read:

Maria,

If you are reading this, I have met my demise. You are now head of Suburbs. Please ensure that you take good care of my crew: we in the Suburbs have always been about the strength of the district as a whole rather than its constituent parts, and I am sure this will continue.

Finally, you must take out the Godfather and assume the role yourself. He’s had it coming for quite some time now, and you are the person to end his reign of tyranny.

Good luck. I know you won't let me down.

Cherokee.

Later on that evening, she called a meeting with the Godfather of Suburbs under the pretence of paying her taxes. Paul handed her the gun, they both stepped out of the car and walked into the Godfather’s headquarters. They entered his office and closed the door.

“Maria, late as usual. What time do you c…”

She pulled out the gun and, before he could utter another word, put two shots into the Godfather’s head. His limp body lay slumped in his chair. An eerie silence followed, and they walked out of the now deceased Godfather’s headquarters. As they got back into the car, Paul broke the silence.

“Congratulations, Godmother Maria. We've both come a long way since those days in The Loop under Godfather Mako. They were happy days; we still miss him terribly and I wish he was here to see this moment. I'm sure he'd be proud to see what you've become".

The role formally assumed, Maria immediately set to work ensuring that Cherokee’s legacy would be realised, and that the Suburbs and the city of Chicago as a whole would remain strong in the face of such tragic events. Cherokee is dead, but in the district of Suburbs, his memory lives on.

Report Post Tip

After hearing a single shot ring out, then a complete silence within the Suburbs and after a very busy few days setting up The Tribe Part II, Nighthawk decided it was time to openly congratulate his dear friend Maria on taking on the role of Godmother within the district. 

'Maria, this is a great achievement for yourself and everyone within the Suburbs. Since you have graced us with your presence after the death of Godfather Mako, it makes me so happy to see you as Godmother of the Suburbs and a Godmother of Chicago. After we have all settled down from the auth of myself and PaulHeyman, I think a party is in order so we can get to know everyone within the Suburbs and congratulate you on such a momentous achievement'. 

Nighthawk thanked PaulHeyman for setting up a great speech for Godmother Maria, and carried on with his daily errands. 

Report Post Tip

After hearing whisperings of the new order in the Suburb's, Kelly, albeit somewhat belatedly strode out of her HQ and jumped into the Buick.

Guido, the Burbs', take the route alongside the river, we got something in the back that needs "dropping" off, capische?

Kelly wound down the window as they pulled away from the kerb and lit a Cuban.  It was a bright, sunny, yet somewhat cold Chicago day, a fitting end for the previous Godfather of North Side, an early morning swim in the Gaurie.  Kelly smiled to herself, everything had fallen into place after the war, Chicago was on the mend.

Guido, pull over here, just behind the cleaners there, you see them?  Give them a hand yeah?  I don't want to linger here too long.

Guido nodded and slowly brought the car to a halt.  After leaving the car, for what seemed like an age, he was back within 3 minutes and flipped the ignition.  The rest of the journey was uneventful, the odd windscreen cleaner to avoid, a newspaper to pick up, the usual routine.  As the car pulled up alongside the refurbished headquarters Kelly could not help but think the Suburbs had not looked this good for some time.  Money had been invested, care had been taken; Smiling to herself she exited the Buick and strode up the steps and into the HQ.  She found Maria slumped over a table, nothing surprising, she was more than aware of her cravings for the sauce.

Maria.  MARIA.

Maria woke with a jolt and with the agility of a geriatric goat took aim and pulled the trigger.......the gun clicked, but little else happened.

Woah, calm your self littleun!  It is only I, Kelly_Kapowski.  I just had to make my way over here once both the terrible, and incredible news had filtered through.

Shaggs, a true servant to Chicago GRHS.  I wept for what seemed like an age upon his death but, times change, we can take the bad and make good as best we can.  You have excelled on this front, the Suburbs are seemingly flourishing already!

Kelly handed Maria a glass of water and poured herself a glass of one the spirits littering the table in front of the new Godfather.

I have no idea what I am drinking here, you drink water though, I don't think hair of the dog can save you this time!

Maria, to a long and prosperous reign.  Congratulations on the Suburbs, make your people proud!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wolf Pack Hunts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL