Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:18
Page:  1 
Prom queen in Northside Started by: Ajani on Dec 31, '14 23:26

Ajani walks into the streets still filled with rubble,blood and the smell of gun smoke. It had been a long couple days for Philly and Chicago. Now it was time to rebuild and fix up the broken pieces. So Ajani was ready after a meeting with Spunky and Maria to put the rebuilding plans into action. He threw away his cigar onto the ground. The embers bounced and fluttered in the strong wind.

"Chicago will begin rebuilding starting now. Kelly_Kapowski, let me just say I have been amazed by what you have accomplished. You have broke your back, going above and beyond what anyone would expect of a single person. Maybe you are inhuman?And not a high school prom queen! Our blood lines have never crossed prior to Chicago, and I have heard the stories pf how evil you are. And you just prove how so wrong they all are. Keep doing what I know you can do and what I have seen of you. You are the stepping stones to rebuilding a district that really could use it now. Take this opportunity and it make me proud to extend the opportunity to someone who deserves it so much. Rebuild North side properly, the keys are yours, congratulations Kelly_Kapowski."

Report Post Tip

Congrats kelly, i know this potential move has been on the cards for a while. initially more peacefully but i wish you congrats and good luck growing the district

Report Post Tip

Congratz KK, i know you will do amazing things with North Side!

Best Wishes

Report Post Tip
Clearly you've all lost your minds. You can't give a popular cheerleader the opportunity to actually CODIFY her social norms. We're gonna be shot for having shoes that don't cost enough or wearing a perfume with too similar a scent to her perfume.

DO YOU REMEMBER ZACK MORRIS?? THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU GIVE OVERPRIVILEGED EIGHTIES TEENAGERS SOME POWER? ?

DO YOU WANT TO BE FORCED TO LISTEN TO TIFFANY IN THE SHOOTING RANGE? @?!

((Congratulations guy. Sending music would be a cool way to celebrate. Just saying. <3333 ))
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $44,444 Tip

"Congratulations Kelly! You'll do great things in North Side and I look forward to seeing the growth instigated by yourself. North Side is in very good hands!"

On that note, Nighthawk strides around the corner and makes his way back to the Suburbs. 

Report Post Tip

Curtis was very pleased to see this decision taken and moved to congratulate his friend. 

"Congratulations Kelly. I've been delighted to discover our bloodlines have history in the old old days and re-encounter you after all this time. It seems the most natural thing that could happen in this situation, for you to take on the challenge of rebuilding that district and restoring a harmonic balance to Chicago. I have no doubt you will thrive in the challenge ahead of you." 

Report Post Tip

A smile on her face, Maria walks over to Kelly_Kapowski and gives her a hug.

"Kelly, you sexy, sexy lady. I am absolutely delighted to see you take over operations in North Side. I couldn't think of a better lady for the job, and I'm excited to ravish you later work with you to help our wonderful city recover from the losses of the last few days. Our bloodlines go back pretty much as long as my family have been on these shores, and have worked together several times over, and I can't wait for us to continue that friendship and working relationship. And also, to make Godfather Spunky be the odd one out. That too!"

After a sneaky grope of Kelly's chest, Maria jumps into her waiting car and is whisked back to the Suburbs.

Report Post Tip

Katniss gives a small grin of excitement as she hears the news of Kelly moving them all to NorthSide. Katniss had known Kelly for quiet some time and was happy to see that this was given to her. She waved at Ajani and Kelly and then gave a small wink before she finally spoke up.

Kelly.. Congrats this is something that I know you are so very happy to have. It is nice also to see Chicago growing and doing well. Ajani you made a great choice, and I will miss being in The Loop with you but I'm happy were still only a hop skip and a jump around the corner.

Katniss lit a smoke and then gave a full smile to each of them.

Report Post Tip

Kurgan shall take Kelly to the prom and she better put out on 1st dates 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Prom queen in Northside
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL