Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 12:02:23
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A goodbye, a well wish and a Thank you for all the Fish Started by: Forgotten on Jan 01, '15 09:03

The winds of Chicago were cold, I remember that, the day mother brought me with her to take over Northside, the ice made the landing rough and still she smiled to be there, to start something fresh and new. Havens Reach grew into something bold and new, something she could build up and let bloom. And bloom it did, Haven did her best to spark a fire within those under her and watching it take and warm the chilly halls of Haven Reach made her happier then she'd been since she moved to Chicago to help Cristiano long ago.

But she had family matters back home that kept her busy and many times she'd been thinking about stepping down and giving the district to Carlos, but she powered through after being begged not to retire by several people. And I know she loved working with those under her.

Thank you all for being part of this, Goddess of Fire, thanks for stepping up when no one else was able, WondDongDuck, and Assassin, You two were Awesome, I'm sorry you never got the chance to set up,  The-Darkness, was great working with you again, maybe next time will last longer. Carlos (lol, Ajani, you'll never know who he was now. :D) and Avery, You two worked your asses off, great run, glad I got the chance to work with you two and I hope to again some day, Mother was looking forward to giving you Godfather at some point, you two would have rocked.

God, so many of you to thank and I can barely scratch the surface...  So, To the rest of Havens Reach, You guys were Awesome, Absolutely amazingly fun to work with. My mother couldnt have asked for a better group to work with, next time around Maybe we'll have a bit of better luck, Hopefully, my mothers death has broken the chain of dying Crew leaders... XD

To Others; my friends in the 303, It was a fun run. Ajani and Kelly, was fun working with you.

I know I'm forgetting allot of you, If I talked to you personally, (thats actually a long list.. hehe) I'll miss you and, while I'm still on these shores feel free to message me and I'll give you a way to contact me. This isnt the end of my line, but we'll be leaving for a while, Life back Home needs untangled and resorted, so, This is So long for now, tiss been fun, I'll see you again... when and where, well, we'll see about that.. but until then,

I'll sign off, Gone, but Never Truly Forgotten.

Report Post Tip

It was an honor to work for you.  So many good talks.  When you return you better find me somehow and say hello!

Report Post Tip

Was a pleasure working with you over the years. Hope you have fun in your retirement

Report Post Tip

Break. We all know i'll be back.

Report Post Tip

catch ya later girlfriend........

Report Post Tip
see you daily when your on :D
Report Post Tip

Torturing me hardly sounds like fun! Have a good break it was good fun with you, I know your busy with more important things and hope you can enjoy time where it matters :)

Report Post Tip
You shall return! It was a fun time though. We'll be here doing stuff...except for me, I'll just be here watching people work and talking...
Report Post Tip

Its my pleasure to know you tho :D Goodluck on your RL! See you when i see you SOON LOL :P

Report Post Tip

Heh, still think she's coming back?

Report Post Tip
She already did.
Report Post Tip

When? Who as?

Report Post Tip

** 303 WARNING ** 303 WARNING ** 303 WARNING ** 303 WARNING ** 303 WARNING **

Due to the Admin ban on 303 topics of conversation, anyone who posts in this thread after Feb 29th 2015 will be shot

This has been your one and only alert from me.

** 303 WARNING ** 303 WARNING ** 303 WARNING ** 303 WARNING ** 303 WARNING **

Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Mafiareturns Admins   Employees of MafiaReturns are most likely required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.

Report Post Tip
Yeah seems those rules are no longer relevant. Like most policies around here they are quite seasonal.
Report Post Tip

I'm only going to say this because you, justded are a dumb ass. The rule was put in place over all future conversations seeing that, while I was looking for a member, I did not say or do anything mentioning it. I was not doing any thing against the rules. So please kindly suck a wanker and F off.

Report Post Tip

Waaa waaa waa.

*points and cries.

MOMMY, HE WAS MEAN TO ME! Make him stop!

Sheesh.... I'm gonna let this one pass and assume you are still all butt hurt emotionally from dying back then when you wuz stabbed in zee back (and I DO have Zee Logs!) 

No one could be that dumbass to take me seriously :)

Report Post Tip

Oh and I will be accepting tips for my humorous and edgy posts in this thread.

Thank you in advance

Just -"pointer out of dumbasses"-Ded

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Riiiight, you are an idiot, but seriously not shocked. Then again, you assume I'm someone but likely couldn't pin my name on me if you sodding tried. You think I'm butt hurt over dying? Seriously first off, it's a game, I've died probably close to a hundred time, and gotten right back up. If I wanted to I could be running a crew in a week, but oh no, you "have zee logs"... Please, do enlighten us, which logs do you speak of? Are these the ones of your mother and me? Cause that was your dream, weird as it was, I guess there are people who get off on that stuff.

So, please, enlighten us, who am I? *gets the pop corn out and sits back.* you seem to know all, so let see them logs.

Report Post Tip

I know exactly whom you are.

You ARE the Weakest Link!

Goodbye!

Report Post Tip

You're an idiot, and a fool, lol, if you don't know who I am, then admit it. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A goodbye, a well wish and a Thank you for all the Fish
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL