Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:28:53
Page:  1 
New Year, New Beginnings Started by: Sydney on Jan 01, '15 16:58

A car pulled up to the all to the all too familiar street corner and stopped abruptly. Two large men stepped out and proceeded to walk around to the other side of the car. One opened the door and the other took the dainty hand of Godmother Sydney to help her step out. She grabbed the milk carton that was propped against the wall of the nearest cafe and sat it next to the lamppost. Slowly, and with the help of her bodyguard, she stepped up onto the carton and started to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this will be a brief one.. and I apologize for that. As some of you know I will be travelling for the next few days and am closing in on my flight time. I'm here to announce that BlackJack will be setting up his family The High Rollers in The Strip. He has been with Las Vegas for as far back as I can remember. He has worked for the likes of Godfather AK and Don Chekov. He is one of the roots that helped nourish my city and I am proud to be able to offer him this position."

Sydney stepped down and brushed out her skirt. She smiled at the few people that stood gathered around her before departing.

"Thank you all for your time and Happy New Year. Please remember to be safe while you are being merry!"

Report Post Tip

Congradulations Blackjack, a well deserved auth, been with Vegas a long time put copus amounts of effort into turning the lights on, i look forward to working beside you depovping growth of Vegas, lets break out the diggers and hammers send the thugs of for nails

Report Post Tip

Congrats on auth Big guy.  I'm looking forward to seeing your family grow along with the rest of the Strip.  Cheers!

Sharknado opens a bottle of champagne and starts handing out glasses to various guests as they arrive.  He makes his rounds around the room shaking hands as he becomes acquainted with new faces while stopping with the familiar ones to talk about business.

Report Post Tip

congratulations sir BlackJack.. "the dicer" lol,

"zukaji shake  blackjack hands for luck in dice"

Make the strip insanely rich. <3

Report Post Tip

Congratulations BlackJack on your new found journey.

Report Post Tip

Don Ross stood nearby his Godmother as she gave her speech when she was finished he stepped up and laid a hand on her shoulder and smiled. 

"It looks like our dreams are coming true, Syd. With all of the blood, sweat and tears that have been poured into this city, we finally have some results to lay on the table for the world to see. I am so proud of you and what you have achieved here. Never give up and never stop pushing. The sky is the limit for this great city." He kissed her from cheek to cheek and walked over to Black Jack.

"You have been with me for some time now Black Jack, and I always new you'd end up being one of my brightest shining Diamonds. You have done so much for me, my family and for this city as a whole, there was no question as to who was going to step up next and join our upper structure. You have made us all proud brother, and I am sure you will continue to do so." Don Ross embraced his friend and patted him on the back, then stepped back once again behind Godmother Sydney and stood near Leaflet, RW317plus1 and Liquid. His own hands were not far behind him.

Report Post Tip
Hey cool man:) I don't personally know you very well as all I asked for as how much money you had cause you were obscenely rich once and I was wondering how much you had to have to be that rich haha but I have seen you on a lot and am sure you have a ton of experience to be authed so congrats man:)
Report Post Tip
Congrats Blackjack. I wish you and your family the best.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Year, New Beginnings
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL