Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:25:17
Page:  1 
The Return of The Walking Dead Started by: Aliens on Jan 01, '15 22:31

The little Alien made his way to the streets. It had been a tiring few days, but rules were rules, and customs were customs. Many had been screaming for the return of such customs and he was one of them after all. Plucking a cigarette from his pack he pressed it firmly against his lip and nodded for a few of his thugs to get some attention. They pulled their pistols from their pockets and fired three times into the air. A crowd began to form.

Nodding again to a couple of his more trusted bodyguards, they lifted the small creature up and placed him on top of a trash can so all could see him.

Until now I have been quiet, reserved in my public appearances. I make no apologies for that, as when you dislike those in power, it is best to not speak at all instead of marking yourself with a target on your back. 

A day ago I was approached by Miss Kapowski, the great war had taken it's toll on our family, and I was the only one left in the position to lead another family.

I look forward to our expansion into North Side, and will work tirelessly for Miss Kelly, and my dear Ajani.

The little Alien flicked a cigarette onto the ground and nodded, the two men picked him up and set him on the ground as the crowd parted for him to return to his duties.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations My E.T friend, the people of The Walking Dead and everyone of North Side! :D

I know there are big things to come from your very own family and i wish you the best in leading North Side, CH to a high and successful District.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your auth my friend, I know you will serve Chicago well. It has been a pleasure working with you in The Loop, and it's about time that you are able to get your own HQ. 

It'll be nice to see more of your work and energy in the streets, I know you can produce some great stuff. Good luck in your new district, I'll be looking forward to seeing what you can do with your new found opportunity.

Report Post Tip

Sitting on a bench across the street he drank a hot coffee while looking over the local newspaper. He could hear Don giving a speech so he walked over, after finally getting past the bodyguards and such he was able to get close enough to say a few words to Don Aliens.

Congratulations on your family and your own piece of turf on these streets, I have read journals of your knowledge and skills and I am glad to work with you. I know you are a successful business man and I am excited to see you build up your business along with Kelly.

He passed over an envelope to Don Aliens and whispered "I will make you as much as possible working with you and this is the start of that". He smiled and walked away quietly trying to push through the crowd that had gathered for the news of the new leader from North Side Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Ajani finished listening to the little grey man making his speech. He walked up and shook his little hand. This man had been there for Ajani through the thick of things. And he was proud to see him wearing this fine woven bold suit.

"Aliens my friend, congratulations. This is the definition of deserving right here. You have busted your ass and never questioned a thing working for me in The Loop. Until this point our bloodlines never really formally met each other. I have to say this has been one amazing treat to work with the likes of you. People whispered to me to be careful he's crazy! They do not know the real side of you. I would not be the same person without your help, your guidance and advice. When I had a question I proposed it to you. You always gave me un biased council and wanted the best for this place. I feel very confident with you being there for Kelly to rebuild Northside. Congratulations Aliens you've more then earned this."

Report Post Tip
I don't know you personally but a friend of Chicago is a friend of mine and I look forward to seeing your little Aliens body walking around :)
Report Post Tip

Lexie walks up to the little grey alien and smirks.

Well pal, our line has been friends since the beginning of my families move here. I am proud to stand beside you in Chicago and continue to help make it grow! I am sure you will work wonders for Northside.

Report Post Tip

I cant wait to start working with you boss im looking forward to a long prosperous run

Report Post Tip

Kelly smiled, she was somewhat reassured by the short but to the point public address.  With a quick glance over the gathered crowd she smiled and coughed, grabbing enough attention to speak.  

Aliens, you have more than proved your suitability for the task at hand.

While I have been left with no hard working hands to assume your role this, although somewhat forced move, was ALWAYS the right choice.  I sincerely hope people can look past your (slightly deformed? I apologise, there is just something not quite right there, are you related to Barry?) appearance and you, and your family, can make North Side proud.

I raise my glass to you sir, Aliens, North Side, Chicago.

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

that day Sheldon was in North Side,CH searching a place for new start,sudenly he heard a few gun shoots and he jump in the small aley

"wtf was that I dont need a bullet in my body"then he saw a big crowd looking at some creauture,it was,it was something like allien,something that Sheldon never sees before,but that little creauture had such good speak that Sheldon want to work for him

Sheldon decide to approach to Allien

"Hello good Sir can I be one of your mans"

Allien looks at him

"you look just like your father,I would want to have you with us in the Walking deads"

Sheldon was very happy about things that Alliens say to him,and he became a part of family

Congrats @Alliens,I m happy to be part of this great family....

Report Post Tip

Curtis walked up to his little grey friend with more than a mild case of deja vous. 

"My strange and dear friend. I am maybe repeating myself here but I am delighted to see this happen. I know your understanding of our species is only matched by your ability to adopt the principals and processes of our mafioso life. I wish you all the very best for your venture and if you ever need a hand, don't hesitate to ask."

Curtis hands Aliens a small children's book entitled 'Three fingers in a four-finger world'. Smiling, he hugged his friend and headed back to his car to resume the day's work.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sir Aliens, I know how much you have worked for this, and you deserve this 100%.

I wish you good luck and lots of wealth.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Return of The Walking Dead
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL