Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:08
Page:  1 
Duck Tales Started by: DumbNinja on Jan 02, '15 03:34

A DumbNinja was sneaking around on his nimble tippy toes in the streets when he heard Ajani's speech and decided to make his own little speech.

It's sad, too sad to read my fathers journals about all the wonderful members Haven's Reached housed.  My father wrote about how everyone laughed and joked and committed crimes together.  They were a tigbt nitched group with guns being built like crazy.  He said it was a glorious time.  He wrote on one page of his journal...

"...the crew is small, half of them inactive.  But the one's awake...they have the biggest hearts I've ever seen and I know we're going to all be friends for a long long time.  I've never felt more accepted in my life.  These men and women here are the real deal they know their shit.  My heart swelled with pride today journal when Haven set me up as lhm.  Hahaha it took my a while to notice must be all the coke I'm snorting these days.  She's an amazing person that took me in and gave me a chance and I'll never forget that...Thank you Haven and the rest of the members of the Reach.  I hope this never ends! I think I'll go take a dip in my pond, Quack!!!"

DumbNinja closed his father's journal and walks away not said, not angry or vengeful, but more inspired.  A smile came to his face.  A new biginning was here.

Report Post Tip
New year, new begining my luv, let`s make it good!
Report Post Tip

Ajani shakes DumbNinja 's hand with a firm grip. 

"I am proud to see a hard worker like your self pick himself up after losing his father like he did. I know your father were one of the few that busted their ass and poured blood, sweat and tears into his work. I have no doubt you being his son will continue on in his footsteps. If you need anything DumbNinja please stop by my office."

Report Post Tip

DumbNinja pats Ajani and AngleOfDeath on the shoulders.

Thanks guys.  I don't know if I'll get to where my father was but you bet your ass I'm going to try just as hard as he did.  And if I don't make it at least I know I tried and did the best I could with the time allotted.

Report Post Tip

DumbNinja. Katniss walks up to him and gives him a light pat on the back.

There need to be more people in this thing of ours that truly thinks like you do. It is so nice to see people say great things about where there ancestors were instead of complaining. It's shall I say refreshing.

A lot of times attitude can go very far with a lot of people in this thing. Keep that kind of attitude up and I'm sure we all will be hearing great things about you.

She shakes his hand and then gives a small nod.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Duck Tales
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL