Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 07:49:51
Page:  1 
A Surgical Hand Started by: Lexie_Grey on Jan 02, '15 09:12

After a long night, and a lot of fallen friends Lexie walked into one of the oldest bars in South Side. She had heard from many people it was a spot her father and Spunky loved to come to get drinks.

Early this morning she had received a phone call while in the middle of a surgery. Her scrub nurse had let her know someone by the name of Spunky was calling. (What an odd name, I know). Lexie quickly finished up her last stitch before walking to the phone.

Hey Spunky, its Lexie. What can I do for you? Spunkly quickly responded with a time and a location that he needed to meet Lexie at. Thoughts swirled through Lexies brain, she had been living a double life ever since her father was slain. A doctor during the day, mafioso at night.

Spunky walked into the bar nearly right after Lexie and sat across from her at the table. "Lexie I am just going to get straight to the point. The country has been ravished by wars. There are alot of people who will be homeless, and we would like to help house them. You've worked hard for me since day one, just like your father did. Now I would like to reward you in the same way as I rewarded him."

Lexie looks across the table at Spunky a little confused, before realizing what he meant. "You mean, I will be leading my own crime family? I can not wait to show you that you made the correct decision!"

Spunky smiles, before standing up and starting to walk away. As he hits the door spunky turns around. "Good luck Lexie, and I know you will make me proud." Spunky then throws the keys at towards Lexie.

Report Post Tip

Gin, hearing of the great news, pours 3 shots. 1 for Lexie and 2 for him. 

Lexie I I I may b b be a tad trunk already b b but here.

He hands Lexie a shot

A toast to you. This is well deserved hiccup I know you will do great sthings like your father b b before you. I remember when mmmmy father used tttto take me to the b b bar to hangout back in the d d day and thinking one d d day I hope to b b be like him and I never would have imagined we would b b be both finishing what our fathers started. Hmmmmm maybe mmmmy father shouldnt havvvve had mmmme in the bar ssssssso young. Hiccup Oh well cheers!!!!!

Gin takes down both shots and waves down the bartender for more

Report Post Tip

Some Wild Boy enters Spunky's Saloon noticing Toast proudly holding the keys to his new headquarters.

Wild Boy approaches him surely and shakes his hand saying ''My father would like to congratulate you Lexie and he wishes you and the Surgeons good luck''.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lexie!

I knew your dad, and he was a great man. If he was here now to see you, he would be really proud.

Good luck with your new family!

Report Post Tip

​Since the war he had been back in the old country dealing with some issues but he hand managed to find them time to give his newest auth keys to her new HQ. His mind flashed back to a few months back. It had been a long day and Godmother Draven had asked for some help. He obliged and went to business only there had been a tip off and things had gone wrong. It had culminated in Lexie's father losing his life. Something that her would never forgive himself for. He paused and looked around, he placed his hand into his breast pocket and took a swig of rum. This auth was a mixture of happiness and sadness and the rum just helped numb the emotions. 

This has been some rollercoaster we have been. Most would have not followed in their bloodline footsteps and maybe gone elsewhere but you showed the kind of loyalty that your father showed me. So this made you getting your own HQ an easy decision. Our bloodlines have known each other sometime now but you have proved yourself of being worthy enough to follow in your father's footsteps. I am positive you will do him proud and help build South Side and Chicago to where it should be.

Report Post Tip

Aliens wandered the streets noticing the change all about him. New faces were everywhere and the place bustled with an activity that had not been around since before the times of his father. He noticed Lexie speaking and introducing herself to these shores, her HQ opened under Godfather Spunky.

Stepping up to her, the little grey Alien exchanged his hand and smiled.

Well done Lexie, Congratulations on this milestone. I look forward to working with you to bring about a stronger, more unified Chicago! Should you need anything, you have but to ask my dear.

With that, the little alien reached behind him and handed Lexie a bottle of white wine from his private stock. 

A glass later perhaps?

Report Post Tip

Ajani was proud to see another new face rising up in Chicago. He approached Lexie and shook her hand. 

Another fine addition to Chicago you are Lexie. Our bloodlines have crossed paths a few times over the years. I know you you have the tools capable to mentor and build a new glorious family. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip
Gideon heard the news of Lexie_Grey setting up and a small sense of pride swept over him he was proud of what this city was becoming great times are here in the future
Report Post Tip

Katniss hears the great news about Lexi and then rushes to be able to send her congratulations.

"Lexie I'm so very happy to see that you have been given this oppertunity. It is a great thing to be able to see you in this position and I know that you will be doing wonderfully. I am beyond delighted to be working with you in Chicago and I know that you will do great things with all of us here."

She smiles and then gives Lexie a pat on the back!

Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you lexie-gray on getting your own family . You will do good things for Chicago . Happy to sever under you and the Chicago families .
Report Post Tip

Quickly walking out of a surgery Lexie hears the outpouring of support from within Chicago. Smiling Lexie wipes a smear of blood off of her scrubs and wraps her stethoscope around her neck. 

I just want to thank all of you for the support. It means the world to have all of my friends out here. Especially knowing how busy all of you are! I hope that I am capable of living up to the things that all of you expect from me, and I will do my best to to achieve those things.

Hearing someone shout her name Lexie turns around and notices a nurse waving her over due to a recent trauma victim coming into the hospital.

Report Post Tip

As buddha heard the news he rushes to go to the fort of Lexie_Grey to tell her a Big CONGRATULATIONS!

Lexie im not shock at all that you've been auth, I knew it tho lmao! Well deserve it, Goodluck tho, Cant wait to see your family grows :P

Best wishes tho. *Salute* Keep on Wacking LMAO! 

Once again Congrats tho! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Surgical Hand
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL