Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:19
Page:  1 
My New York thanks Started by: TadePimmel on Jan 02, '15 14:12

The last few days had seen a lot of deaths due to the war, deaths came from all over America but mainly from New York who were quite simply obliterated from this thing of ours, in charge for far too long according to some but it was their time. The bloodshed had hurt Tade, not only was his father New York, but Tade was also hanging around with his father now that he had hit his teenager years, learning from those on top.

"I just wanted to come out here and say a few words to those in New York who had treated my father so well and me when my father let me come out with him. I have a few notes which I would like to share."

Kyubey, you are the most kindest and generous person I have met whilst spending my life in New York, there is so much hate thrown towards you which I am not sure why, if they knew you the way I knew you, there would only be love. You were my fathers closest friend and now that time has come to an end, always in our hearts forever.

Amethyst, you gave my father his life, you made him who he was, you gave us both friends, showed us love and pushed us to be the best we could be, even me at a young age. My father adored you and I saw that love between you too, a relationship like that could not be broken, watching you two grow old together has taught me many things, you will always be in my thoughts and I will miss you mother and father.

Cantillon, you were a ginger Irish bastard but you were awesome at it. You were always up in your business and I didn't get to spend a great deal of time with you, but my father spoke highly of you.

LF, we had grown up together, you were so very kind to me and everyone else that had approached you, you turned no one away and gave everyone so much and that won't be forgotten either, you coming round for dinner was always the highlight of my day, my mother, father family and friends was always the highlight of the end of every day to me. Even beyond the mafia life of yours, you were there and always concerned for me and my parents, I can't thank you enough for our life.

"So there it is, it has been a tough few days and now, it is time to mourn over the loss's that we have all suffered, Chicago and Philadelphia included. There were many others that had a huge part in my life and my fathers life, I know my father thought highly of you all for giving him such wonderful times.

You shall all be missed but now it is time for a life away from New York.

Thank you for listening, rest in peace to the fallen."

Report Post Tip

Nicely said, RIP NY

Report Post Tip

A well-prepared and captivating speech all in all, bravo TadePimmel

CookieDealer claps in applause

Since my father used to be an inhabitant of New York, I have to agree on most of your points. Derailing a bit from your speech, I feel the need to comment about NY being on top, since I keep hearing that from everyone. It is true that New York has been the leading city for a long time, however it hasn't been the same New York. It's basically the late Godfathers Amethyst and Cantillon who have been with New York since the start of it's reign, while a lot of people have risen and fallen in that city since then. My father himself somehow ended up being an NY upper while my grandfather had no connection with New York whatsoever.

Anyway, getting back to the point, I should congratulate Cantillon and Amethyst as well for the rise and fall of that empire. It was a great achievement and most certainly it isn't a task anybody would have achieved. I didn't really know most of the New York uppers personally. Godfather Kyubey was a great man, also from the little I knew Don Rorshach, he was also working hard for his district. Lastly, Cantillon and the others who survived the first wave of the attack put up a real fight, their resistance was remarkable.

That's all I had to say, rest in peace to the fallen of the three cities, time for our world to move on, as it always does. Have a good day gentlemen

As soon as he finished his short speech, he tipped his hat and continued his trip back to his family's HQ in Bella Vista

Report Post Tip

Ganesh walks onto the streets to listen to Tade's speech about the New York Mafiosi who were recently gunned down.

"Hello there everyone. I would like to say a few words. These guys that Tade has spoken about are very honorable and will be missed however, there was someone he didn't mention. That man was his very own father, TepidDellucci. Tepid was a major part of the success of New York. Tepid worked his little ass off and became one of the biggest parts of New York. For that, we thank your father, Tade."

Ganesh begins walking down the street to the nearest bar.

Report Post Tip

As I expected from my new crew friend, Tade. Beautiful words from a beautiful man. I think the point that most people can agree on is the one about Firenza. My family line never knew him, but the legendary fiery, ginger hair was a tale uttered in the farthest, darkest corners of our land.

Report Post Tip

As Sheldon light his cigar,he heard well know voice,it was Tade,Sheldon father knew Tades father very well

he always speak with lot of respect about him...

Tades words were simply but deep,he say few nice words about fallen NY leaders

Sheldon applause to his word and offer him a drink

"lets drink in the name of fallen brothers from NY"

Report Post Tip

Padrino was walking down the street when he saw several familiar faces from his line of work. When he approached he heard that they were discussing the recent conflict in New York.

"I know the pain of losing the ones close to you. My father Nello was among those killed in the war, along with many other friends of ours. May they rest well."

Report Post Tip
~Raises Glass of Scotch~

Very well said. To all of those who perished...please rest in peace.
Report Post Tip

ReignMan sat there, listening to Tade's speech, staring into his glass of whiskey. The words echoed through his head like screams bouncing off walls of an empty room. The feeling in his chest was tight.. a lump formed in his throat. He could feel his eyes well up as those words created memories in his mind.

ReignMan's father was raised by Godmother Amethyst.. everyone Tade mention's had impacted his father and him. ReignMan grew up around all the great leaders of New York. These words being spoken are shared by so many. The dust in the air still smells like those fallen. Amidst the madness.. ReignMan had to flee New York and find shelter along the streets of Chicago.. a familiar place, as his roots go back to the South Side of Chicago.

Setting the glass down on the table.. ReignMan stands up:

"Mighty fine words Tade! So many of us share the same gratitude towards the fallen greats of New York. I couldn't agree more with you, my friend!" he says.. then picks up his glass of whiskey and raises it in the air.

"Here is to all of our great parents for making us who we are today and for always! Salute!!"

Report Post Tip

My Father Bagoong is the first of our bloodline joined the mafia world, then one day i got a news that my father was dead because of the war. i didn't get shocked because thats the world of mafia. They say my father did a great job on honoring his family and that is good to hear as his son.

i wanna give my condolence to those who died on that bloody war.  thankyou too for taking care of my father.

God Mother Amethyst

Sir TepidDelluci

Sir Morgoth

The 3 Darths - Vader, Maul, Nihilus

FinnDaHuman and Jake

All E.C.N.H crew and all New york Family.

Lets move on now.

Report Post Tip

RIP to NY, so many good times had.

My father was made one of the happiest men around to be able to serve is such an amazing city.

I wish all of the sons and daughters of New york the best of luck in there new adventures.

Report Post Tip

I'm too young to have met your father directly Tade, but I did know of him through stories my own father shared and journals left behind.

The two men weren't friends, they weren't close unlike most commenting here, they weren't allies, they never stood shoulder to shoulder in war and they never crossed paths in business dealings to the best of my knowledge. So anything I say here is coming from a very different point of origin than most speaking here out of love or close friendship.

Having said all that, it's quite obvious there was a great deal of respect and admiration there. The work ethic shown by your father, which you yourself thankfully appear to share with him, was second to none. Nobody should, or could, ever question it. It truly was remarkable and something which will go down in the history books for future generations to aspire to in awe.

It's also very obvious from the reactions of all those that lived in New York that there was a huge amount of respect and loyalty to your father and all those you yourself have already paid tribute to. The armies fought tooth and nail to their last breaths. Even without many of the figure heads they has so long looked up to, they battled on without fear and without question. Ultimately they may have lost the war, but many battles were won and onlookers from neutral areas or even on the opposing side of the war couldn't fail but be impressed by them. Names like Bagoong, Starck and Tulip might not be at the fore of peoples minds, but each of them fought with a tenacity and determination that was a real tribute to their fallen brothers.... as did so many others.

Rest in peace to all the fallen. The thoughts of many, even those never close to you, are with you. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My father new of your father Tade. Having met your father only recently, he really made a great impression. He was the hardest worker my father was ever seen. Not only that, but the fact that your father involved even the little guy made your father special. Your father was highly respected in that fact. He always helped in every way he could. He was selfless. Something we need more around here.

My father's time was short in New York but thats all he needed. After my grandfather was gunned down by a ruthless durden, my bloodline took a short vacation. Upon return New York had made first contact and nearly forced my father to join Brooklyn. He had no choice really. But he was happy he had no other choice. Brooklyn was one of the best districts my bloodline has ever worked for. I will miss the leadership, but most of the all my friends.

BrunoD removes a cigar from his inner jacket pocket and lights it. He also removes a flask and takes a swig of it.

To my friends. Rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

Tade, I knew you Father and I am sure he will appreciate what you have done here and I am sure the relatives of those that lost their lives in New York will take heart from your words.

It is refreshing to see someone come out to the streets after a war to pay respects in such a way. We normally have a shed load of moaning and complaining and I hope others in the future will follow your lead and appreciate what was achieved. I had many friends in New York and while I sent my district against them it does not take away from what they achieved as a collective and as individuals. The loyalty that was shown to the very end by New York is testament to the leaders and what they managed to install in their members. I only hope that I can install the same kind of loyalty within my district and across the city of Chicago.

He removes his hat and bows his head and mumbles a small prayer.

Rest In Peace to those that have fallen

Report Post Tip

Tade, what a great way to pay your respect to all those who have fallen.

great words, thank you.

Rest in Peace to all who have fallen

Report Post Tip

"Thank you for all your kind words, no matter how much people hated New York or those in control,for what they had achieved over the last year was a great achievement for them all, each and every single one. A five district city was a very busy place and the task of keeping them open for this long and getting them opened, that can't be faulted."

Was a sad time for everyone, with the size of New York many people had friends and even a few families out there, now it was time to leave and head for a fresh start, for Tade that was Chicago.

"Rest in peace to all and now I bid you farewell, it's on to a new chapter."

Tade places on his hat, tipping it to those around and leaves, heading back to North Side.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My New York thanks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL