Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:07:05
Page:  1 
The doorway to a new age Started by: JohnRodham on Jan 02, '15 15:12

John looked around the room; Nighthawks HQ had come a long way in the short time they had been there. The armory was stocked almost as well as the bar, and crew members were busy moving in and out with constant speed and purpose. John felt at home again after the turmoil of the recent war and razing of New York.

Out of the corner of his eye he caught the ghost of his lost friends Cherokee and P_habulis. The shock caused him to spin on his heels and end face to face in the breathtaking presence of his revered Godmother Maria. To either side stood Nighthawk and PaulHeyman, still as statutes and equally intimidating.

Nighthawk spoke to his old friend in a tone reserved only for matters of the utmost importance. “John, we need you to come with us.” Without hesitation they rushed to a waiting car parked outside. As he slid in, he took note of another associate already inside. His eyes adjusted to the dim interior lighting of the car and he identified the fifth person as Dexter, a feared boss and shrewd businessman that John had come to respect in their short acquaintance.

The long black sedan slipped through the night like a shark after the scent of blood. As the car finally pulled to a halt in front of an old district office, ravaged by time and the lack of occupancy, all of the passengers filed out in solemn quietude. John stood, looking at the grey monolith, its widowed eyes staring back as if trying to remember the glory it once was and could possibly be again.

Maria finally spoke in her soft, sweet tone, which was a stark contrast to the authority she commanded. “John, this is the home of PaulHeyman’s new headquarters. He has been awarded a position overseeing this district of the suburbs, for his loyalty to The Tribe: Part II. He and Dexter have already assessed the building and surrounding property, as well as started talks with local contractors that are loyal to our family.”

John nodded slowly and realized what a boon this would be for the power base and support structure of his beloved Tribe, but failed to see what role he could play in this bigger scheme. Seeing the question beginning to form on the lips of his loyal hand, Nighthawk finally spoke. “John, PaulHeyman would like to invite you to be the left hand man of his crew. He, Maria and I have already discussed it and it would be my wish for you to take this honorable position.”

John’s chest tightened as the breath left his body. He felt an overwhelming sense of pride and obligation; he knew that this building, this crew would become his life’s purpose. He looked into the eyes of his new Don, PaulHeyman and with a slight smile, which could have been mistaken for a wolf’s grin before dinner, he said; “When do we start, Sir!” 

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing the words of JohnRodham, PaulHeyman turns to him.

"Godmother Maria is travelling back from her vacation as we speak, and we can expect a speech from her later on tonight once she touches down in Chicago. However, I wish to let it be known to you John, that I am absolutely glad to have you here in the Suburbs and that I hope you can be a part of the great things we wish to achieve in this district, and the city of Chicago in general."

With that, PaulHeyman returns to his HQ and continues getting everything in order.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The doorway to a new age
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL