Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:24
Page:  1 
The Factory Warehouse. Started by: Curtis on Jan 03, '15 02:15

Curtis returned from the old Godfather's house. He was still pumped on adrenaline after taking the old bastard out but he knew he had to stay clear. There was much to be done. He arrived back at the new HQ and headed inside, straight up to his office.

Going to his phone he called the other building he had, had refurbished on the quiet. It was just across the street from Factory HQ and was all decked out as well as the original building. Getting confirmation all was ready and the essential bar fully stocked, he put the receiver down pleased. He picked up the phone again and called his Right Hand Man, Barry.

In any given city Barry could be found at any number of disreputable establishments. The head had a real network of scum and villainy and was never short of some seedy place to wax lyrical while wetting his whistle. High brow lines for low end girls and laughs, lost on the listeners. It so happened that Curtis and Barry had spent a good deal of time growing up in New York and the bars and clip joints were well known to both of them. Curtis got through to the new version of the old Peach Pit that The_Stig was trying to start up. Sure enough, the cranium was there.

"Barry. Its done... Yeah, the old fucker is finished... Well you know, up and down. Ended in a fist fight, anyway this can wait. For now I need you back here at the office... Well I don't care what she is doing with those, you put her down and come back here right now!"

He hung up the phone and went downstairs into the HQ bar. Two drinks later and Barry peeled in. Looking worryingly pleased with himself, he walked over to the bar and sat down. Pouring himself a drink, he pasted on his serious face and looked at Curtis.

'So. Big Balls. What is it thats so very important as to drag me away from Lilly of the valleys?'

"I have something for you. Come with me."

He walked the wobbly Barry out into the street and across to the building opposite. Standing there together Curtis put an arm on Barry's shoulder and gestured up at the stone block above the door. It Read.

Warehouse

A division of Factory

Barry's face was a happy one. Surprised and massive and scarred and unusual but overwhelmingly a happy one. He looked at Curtis who looked back at him and smiled. 

"This is yours now man. I can't keep all those guys and girls under my roof, you know how it is. It is your time to step out and lead your own family. You have everything anyone could ever want in a leader and you are my first choice as a partner to help me begin this rebuilding process. Congratulations my friend!"

He embraced his friend and handed him the keys to the new building.

Report Post Tip

Barry had spent the better part of his adult life in and out of less than reputable joints, so his natural reaction to a brand new building was to mess it up. For that reason he knew he would need a social climber like Batiatus at his side to keep him from bringing the place into the gutter. He also knew that he would put the majority of his enormous cranium into making New York a stronghold for Cosa Nostra as it had been for so long.

All of these thoughts ran through his mind as he clung to Curtis' embrace. He could sense the old man trying to pull away as it was becoming uncomfortable but these were the kind of moments that Barry lived for so he refused to heed his Godfather and milked every last second.

"Enough!" Curtis said eventually and Barry reluctantly let him go, looking sheepish "We've still got a lot to do before we can spend our nights hugging it out.."

"Of course" Barry said, a little too quickly to fully disguise his anguish "I won't let you down" He said taking the keys "I'll make sure we bring the rest of Brooklyn to heel."

Report Post Tip

Congrats old friend, this really does make me smile. Never more a deserved honour given, pal. our lines go way back, and im glad im around to see you reach the top, good luck.

Report Post Tip

oh, and not mention bazza' and his new family. All the best to you both.

Report Post Tip

The_Stig stood among the gathered crowd as Curtis announced the appointment of his first Captain in New York, Barry. He stood silently as he listened to Curtis’s words and smiled to himself as memories of their time in Philadelphia passed through his mind. The journey to New York and the events leading to it would be forever close to his heart and so he stood for a moment to gather his thoughts before stepping up before the gathering.

“Ladies, Gentlemen, honoured guests…….this is a fine day indeed. A day in which we see the emergence of The Warehouse, headed up…….quite literally……..by Barry. A man who I have watched grow in this world to what we see now. A man of distinction, a man of honour, a man with the largest head ever known, and ultimately a man now entrusted with the building of a crew of his own and expanding business interests within this most beautiful of cities, New York.

Congratulations old friend, I know with certainty that you will prosper and forge ahead with the determination and skill which you hold in such abundance.”

The_Stig moves forward and embraces Barry, rather awkwardly at first trying not to get bludgeoned by that truly enormous forehead………..

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Curtis, wish you the best of luck!

Report Post Tip

Ajani listened to Curtis making is beautiful announcement. Curtis was a man many looked up too, his blood line richer then many combined. Ajani was pleased to hear New York was in one of the finest hands around.

"Curtis my friend, we barely knew each other up until a while ago. We knew of each other but never had the chance to share a drink and kick back. I was a bit intiminated at first, as you are a person very high in my books and journals as far as respect is given. To my knowledge we hit it off fairly well my friend. The war showed me everything I knew about you was indeed true. A valiant warrior a hard worker. I can't think of a person who deserves this more then you Curtis. New York needs someone capable and I don't think many are ready for the challenge of building one of the most famous crime cities from scratch other then you."

Pauses fora long drag off his cigar.

"And you Barry congratulations as well. Your efforts were astounding and again a bloodline rich with history and a fine choice by Curtis. I am actually fortunate enough to have many dealings with your bloodline in my ancestors history. Nothing but the best was written about you. Congrats and cheers to two of the finest men."

Report Post Tip

Vagoong always vist brooklyn when he was a kid. Hearing the news that  New God Father and New Captain  will settled in brooklyn. Vagoong flew from chicago to new york to congratulate them.

when Vagoong arrived at new york he proceed to the office of the GF

"hello sir curtis and sir barry. you may not know me or my late father. but i want to congratulate both of you. wish you guys the best."

Then Vagoong went outside and he go straight in Brooklyn Cemetery to visit the grave of his late father.

Report Post Tip

It was only a brief stopover in NY but alongside the usual sightseeing Kelly had noticed that some of the old buildings she had spotted on her last visit to New York were once again looking vibrant.  Whispers of a new mob in town were hard to miss as she strolled through the bustling Brooklyn streets.

Hey kid, these whispers, can you fill me in?

The young man span around and gave Kelly the once over.  He thought he recognised her from somewhere, Chicago maybe?  Could he trust this strange young woman?  After a moments thought he lent in closer and whispered..........

Curtis has taken over this joint, he is running things now.  The old order has fallen and we have been promised fruitful, fulfilling days ahead.  I for one am excited with the direction New York seems to be moving in and can already see the change taking place on every street corner in every district.  You can probably find his Underboss if you look hard enough, you can't miss the gargantuan cranium that is Barry, bless him!

With that, the young man sidled off down the street, eventually vanishing into the bustling crowds......

Well, Curtis, our ancestors, though maybe not so recently, have worked together before.  I have no doubt that you are the right person for the task at hand in New York.  Barry, a superb choice as your captain/underboss, I sincerely look forward to hilarity from both himself and his hand, the mighty Batiatus.

Congratulations Godfather - Chairman, heres to a long and prosperous reign!

Kelly raises a glass in front of the Factory HQ..........

Report Post Tip

Richard walked over to the new Godfather of New York. He was happy to be back in these streets. His father had worked hard and given his life for this city. Even as a child he was taught the city's ins and outs. It felt familiar walking the same streets his father lived in and made him happy to try to continue what his father started.

"Congratulations Godfather Curtis and Sir Barry, may your reign here be fruitful and long as the one before it. You are indeed great additions to this great place. Goodluck to us, the Factory, and Warehouse!"

Richard raised his glass and then headed back to his work.

Report Post Tip

After arriving from Philly, Swiggle caught a cab and headed straight to Brooklyn. He marveled at the new headquarters for the Warehouse. He looked around and wandered where the twat Surtr was.... Surtr was supposed to pick him up at the airport, but didn't show up. He was probably in some strip club. Swiggle entered the HQ and saw his Boss greeting well wishers.... He walks up to Barry and congratulates him..

"Splendid day for you and the family Boss! Congratulations and wishing you and our family the best!"

He grabs a drink and raises it... he makes a toast in the native language of his mother,...

"Mabuhay ang WAREHOUSE!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Congrats Curtis and Barry,good luck on new positions

Report Post Tip

Measured as a colossus, towering above all enemies, Curtis stands fucking victor in the arena!

I am honored to have been selected to serve in good Barry's hierarchy, despite all obvious and horrid deformities the Gods have cursed him with. I may not look forward to being pissed upon with mockery when seen walking with him in public, but when have I ever complained?

I raise my cup to you Godfather.  Glory to Brooklyn!

Report Post Tip

It was music to his ears when Nighthawk heard Curtis and Barry would take the reins of bringing up Brooklyn and New York after the recent take down and he couldn't think it could be left to anyone better. 

'Congratulations to Curtis and Barry on your wondrous achievements and I look forward to seeing New York being re-built by you two. Congratulations from the Suburbs!' 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to Curtis and Barry! Good luck in rebuilding New York to the glory the city deserves.

Report Post Tip

Congrats guys.

Report Post Tip

I would like to congratulate my former boss and now GodFather Curtis. Weve just recently come across each others paths but it has been a true pleasure working for you and I look forward to what you will bring us here in New York and showing you how valuable of a member of our city here that I can be for you.

Barry, weve also just recently met and have already shared a few laughs at Batiatus expense. I really look forward to being a member of your family. I have complete faith in the both of you to rebuild New York back to its former glory.

Again congratulations to both of you and your future endeavors.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Factory Warehouse.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL