Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:23
Page:  1 
JackRyan Was The Best Godfather Started by: SteelySpike on Jan 03, '15 10:14

SteelySpike skips around through the empty streets of New York, and through the salted farmland feeling like some sort of Russian returning to their salted lands

So, when I think of Godfathers of the past, some were pretty chill. Some were really chill, but it all came down to how they rose to greatness. JackRyan aka Obvious' Panda rose to the top because he was a cool person, and he was a good card player. He was also loyal. I suppose that was the most important thing. Politically, he understood how a lot of that network worked, and he was able to keep "watch" very well. I heard he managed a good part of Detroit pretty well, despite being overwhelmed quite quickly in terms of population post the removal of Lynch and the lovely Anomolly. That's quite a rare skill, mostly because it requires dedication. He was also very black and white. He knew what was right, and what was wrong, and he was in love with Obvious which we all knew was totally moral. We do miss him though, and wish for his son's return. Perhaps some day, his son will wander upon our shores, and he will makeout with Obvious and all will be well. Truly. 

SteelySpike runs around la la la

Report Post Tip

Correction: The Best Godfather of Detroit. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: JackRyan Was The Best Godfather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL